COVID Vaccine-Injured Scotsmen Rip Into British PM Rishi Sunak Over "Safe and Effective" Claim

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
You have heard of "don't mess with Texas?" Well "don't mess with the Scottish."

"I want you to look into my eyes, Rishi Sunak, and I want you to look at the pain, the trauma, and the regret I have in my eyes. We have been left with no help at all.

Not only am I in here [who's] vaccine injured; there's another man over there whose life's been ruined by that Covid-19 vaccine. I know people who have lost legs — amputations. I know people with heart conditions like myself, Rishi Sunak."

Vaccine-Injured Scotsmen Rip Into PM Rishi Sunak Over "Safe and Effective" Claims

More people are dying per year now than ever in the history of man. Abnormally high death rates since vaccine roll-out continue, with about 20 million more non-COVID deaths than would normally be expected being recorded globally through the end of 2022, and about 1 million more non-COVID deaths than would normally be expected being recorded in the US through to the end of 2023.  (See tables below)

Overall, deaths in the US and around the world, long after COVID, are about 20% higher than they were before 2020.

kiPumox.png

OGvIPKY.png

Data sources for above charts 1, 2, 3,4. 

In comparison to being unvaxxed in the time of Covid, the vax was safe and effective.

Any who think differently are very, so very foolish.

You have heard of "don't mess with Texas?" Well "don't mess with the Scottish."

"I want you to look into my eyes, Rishi Sunak, and I want you to look at the pain, the trauma, and the regret I have in my eyes. We have been left with no help at all.

Not only am I in here [who's] vaccine injured; there's another man over there whose life's been ruined by that Covid-19 vaccine. I know people who have lost legs — amputations. I know people with heart conditions like myself, Rishi Sunak."

Vaccine-Injured Scotsmen Rip Into PM Rishi Sunak Over "Safe and Effective" Claims

More people are dying per year now than ever in the history of man. Abnormally high death rates since vaccine roll-out continue, with about 20 million more non-COVID deaths than would normally be expected being recorded globally through the end of 2022, and about 1 million more non-COVID deaths than would normally be expected being recorded in the US through to the end of 2023.  (See tables below)

Overall, deaths in the US and around the world, long after COVID, are about 20% higher than they were before 2020.

kiPumox.png

OGvIPKY.png

Data sources for above charts 1, 2, 3,4. 

1708315495486.png

Forum List

Back