Trump: "We're close to a deal on amnesty. The wall will come later."

i want President Pence if there's gonna be no wall

Never trust Pelosi or Schumer, ever

Trump says he's 'fairly close' to deal with lawmakers on DACA

"Wow, pres. candidate Ben Carson, who is very weak on illegal Immigration, just said he likes amnesty and a pathway to citizenship." - Hypocrite Donald on Nov 2015

The buyers remorse will be setting in here soon. Amnesty is coming in a matter of weeks. Trump is having his "read my lips" moment right now. I can't wait to rub the trumpkins noses in this.

"Wow, pres. candidate Ben Carson, who is very weak on illegal Immigration, just said he likes amnesty and a pathway to citizenship." - Hypocrite Donald on Nov 2015

The buyers remorse will be setting in here soon. Amnesty is coming in a matter of weeks. Trump is having his "read my lips" moment right now. I can't wait to rub the trumpkins noses in this.
So... Your listening to the Micheal Berry show...

So... Your listening to the Micheal Berry show...

No, but you can put me in the same school of thought on Trump though. Only difference is I don't like Cruz as much and I said from the start that Trump wouldn't build a wall and that he would support amnesty as that has been his position in the past.

ignore.

got no use for people rubbing noses in shit.

ignore.

I don't blame you. Hearing "I told you so" sucks
Don't it? So if Trump is squishy on this, his hallmark issue alongside repealing ACA, which was the first "I told you so" leaves really only one other issue most folks voted for him on and that would be the second amendment.

`
Here's what the article actually says;
`
`

Cap_-_845.jpg

ignore.

Don't it? So if Trump is squishy on this, his hallmark issue alongside repealing ACA, which was the first "I told you so" leaves really only one other issue most folks voted for him on and that would be the second amendment.
This could be one of the most interesting moments in American politics. If Trump slights the base... While the Dems may cheer; their party is in shambles, and the base who voted for Trump voted on the agenda, and they aren't going anywhere. Nor are they going to change their mind. Lots of interesting possibilities here. Not the least of which is a new third party... We'll have to see what develops out of this...

Trump has always maintained that the Dreamers may get a break. This is not a change for him.

Trump didn't use the word amnesty. Stop making up quotes. USMB conservatives have become so dumb that I have to defend Donald fucking Trump from their lies.

Steve King on CNN: "It looks to me like he's preparing to keep Hillary Clinton's promises rather than his own. Trump base is blown up, destroyed, irreparable, and disillusioned beyond repair. No promise is credible."

Last edited:
Eric Cantor was primaried and retired for even thinking about less than what Trump's proposing now.

Trump pulled DACA and then discovered it pissed off a lot of people... Trump is not one of these forward kind of thinkers...

Someone told him that pictures of Policemen and Firemen arrested on TV while performing their duty so they could be deported... That is disaster PR..

So he told Congress to solve it, great! Wrong!!! Everyone knows Congress are useless and will comeback with nothing... They could deliver this in a Democratic Congress and now it is GOP... He is still going to deport Firemen on TV and the Dems will line to place the blame on him....

So his solution was to try last weeks trick... Do a deal with the Dems, get a small bit of money but leave the Dreamers alone...

So he has broken a Campaign promise and taken away one of his biggest leverage tools in getting a wall built.

Self created mess which he had to clean up... No Art of the Deal...

ignore.

This could be one of the most interesting moments in American politics. If Trump slights the base... While the Dems may cheer; their party is in shambles, and the base who voted for Trump voted on the agenda, and they aren't going anywhere. Nor are they going to change their mind. Lots of interesting possibilities here. Not the least of which is a new third party... We'll have to see what develops out of this...

Like I said, trump is a political growing pain, not the new deal. He is a result of what many saw as an 16 year dereliction of duity by the GOP and eight years of Obama. So what happens ? Trump. He will either fix it or he and the GOP will end up like Baptist.

Forum List

Back