Trump welcomes Sanders supporters with open arms

Never happen. Rump and Sanders cannot possibly be more 180 different. Doesn't work like ice cream.

Anyone who supported one, then switches to the other, was not paying attention to either.

Last edited:
It's a fantasy to think that Sanders supporter will be running to Trump in large numbers, that's desperation.

Crooked Hillary schlonged Crazy Bernie in an unethical manner. The remedy for the butthurtness is to support The Donald since he will schlong Crooked Hillary every which way possible. :p

Crooked Hillary schlonged Crazy Bernie in an unethical manner. The remedy for the butthurtness is to support The Donald since he will schlong Crooked Hillary every which way possible. :p

That makes no sense at all. This ain't a fucking game where your "team" scores "points" and then when your "team" gets beat in the "playoffs" you jump to their opponent for "revenge".

What are you, seven years old? :rolleyes:

Never happen. Rump and Sanders cannot possibly be more 180 different. Doesn't work like ice cream.

A lot of similarities between the two. They both believe in getting money out of politics which is why neither one will become prez. Trump maybe, since he knows how to wrestle in the mud with a pig like hillary.

By 'schlonged' you mean won more of the popular vote and pledged delegates.

If Trump's hopes rest on Sanders supporters then he's in for an epic loss.

A lot of similarities between the two. They both believe in getting money out of politics which is why neither one will become prez. Trump maybe, since he knows how to wrestle in the mud with a pig like hillary.

Trump is now accepting all donations, it was a ploy.

A Trump/Sanders ticket would be hilarious

Actually, that would be hilarious. I can only imagine how they would come together over the minimum wage, abortion, a wall, bigotry towards Mexican judges, free college and the minimum wage.

Personally, I think Trump is one bad night away from a heart attack so when they go for each others throats I actually give the advantage to Sanders. It would make for great reality tv.

That's not a "similarity", nor does Rump believe that anyway. He's been steeped in both money and politics all his life.

Clinton will score above the Democratic average in the women's vote.

Trump will score a historic low in the Hispanic vote.

They will split the white vote about 50/50.

Actually, that would be hilarious.

Personally, I think Trump is one bad night away from a heart attack so when they go for each others throats I actually give the advantage to Sanders. It would make for great reality tv.
ixHz9Li.gif

Anyone who supported one, then switches to the other, was not paying attention to either.
Hitlery Clit & Bill Cosby Clinton are more possible like Bonnie and Clyde. Works just like flies on shit. Smooth Criminals.

Forum List

Back