Trump Was Not The Legitimate President

The American people are hurting and all democrats can do is "Trump is a big fat poopy pants". Democrats are going down hard on election day.

The only question now is, does he avoid charges and imprisonment?

Easy, Jack! You've got to prove Trump did some heinous crime first which you cannot do no more than show the fraud really was all on the up and up. But do PLEASE charge him with some crazy shit as I know the left is DYING to do so that when he beats the charges easily, Trump gets an added 15-point sympathy vote in 2024! :laughing0301:

ABC reports "On June 24, the Supreme Court's smallest-possible majority struck down the long-standing Roe v. Wade ruling, which had for five decades guaranteed a right to access abortion. It was a rare instance of the court restricting rights it had previously extended via the Constitution.

"Roe's reversal was partly possible because of the votes of the court's three most recent justices, all of whom were appointed for life by President Donald Trump -- himself elected by a minority of the population. He lost the popular vote and was confirmed by Senate Republicans representing roughly 43 percent of the country."

The problem is, our Constitution gave too much power to the smaller states, meaning states with small populations. Americans who live in states with large populations have less power and less representation than those Americans who live in states with smaller populations.

What does this mean exactly? It means the farmer in Montana has more political power, more government influence than the doctor in California. The problem becomes more acute with the realization that, generally speaking, the doctor in California is going to have more education and be more informed than the farmer in Montana.

Republican leaders are not dumb, and they are taking full advantage of their less educated, less informed, voters. Because they are largely uninformed and not fully cognizant of events around them, grassroots Republicans are largely unaware of what is being done in their name. All they know is, they are loyal followers of Donald Trump. Most of them know very little about Trump's attempt to overthrow the elected government.

Here is one example of the problem. There are many others.

Technically speaking, our President is not chosen by the American people. He is voted into office by the electors in the Electoral College in accordance with our Constitution. The number of electors each state has is the total of its Senators and representatives.

California has a total population of a little more than 39 million. California has 55 electors. Montana has a population of little more than a million. Montana has three electors.

When you divide the population by the number of electors, each elector in Montana represents 333,333 Americans. Each elector in California represents 709,090 Americans. The farmer in Montana has over twice the representation than the doctor in California. That is how Trump became our President in 2016 even though he lost the popular vote cast by the American people.

This becomes all the more serious when one realizes that the doctor has a college education and, generally speaking, is more informed than the farmer in Montana who has no use for a college education and political awareness unless the latter has something to do with farming.

What a truckload of BALONEY

Well let see:

Clinton wasn’t legitimate because he didn’t win the majority of the popular vote…

Bush wasn’t legitimate because Florida was Hanging with Chad…

Obama was not legitimate because he was born in Kenya, Hawaii…

Trump wasn’t legitimate because Jill Stein was a Russian whore…

Biden isn’t legitimate because of Covid…

Next President is legitimate because a Space Alien Chimp forgot it Anal Probe in that winner ass…

What is so funny and so indicative of Biden supporters is not one has answered this question:
Which of these 3 examples of a ballot and a voter file are equal? More important, which is the voter's real signature ...i.e. is the ballot signature real or is the voter file signature real? Not one of you and frankly not one of the anti-Biden people can tell which is a real signature of a real voter!
Yet In 2020, voters cast 70,550,699 absentee/mail-in ballots in the general election.
Of these, 560,177 (0.8%) of which were rejected. By comparison, absentee/mail-in ballot rejection rates in 2018 and 2016 were 1.4% and 1.0%, respectively.

45,665 did not match Wisconsin Department of Transportation (DOT) driver’s license records.
In the 2020 Wisconsin election Biden had 20,000 more votes. Hmmm... how many of those 20,000 were mail in with unmatched signatures?
Fraud in Pima County —
Democrat Whistleblower sent letter to DOJ detailing scheme to add 35,000 fake mail-in ballots for Joe Biden…
In a meeting I was invited to by the Democrat party in Pima County, Arizona on September 10, 2020, no phones or recording devices were allowed. A presentation was given including detailed plans to embed 35,000 votes in a spread configured distribution to each Democrat candidate’s vote totals

So please tell me which of the below are genuine, legitimate signatures?

Ballot_Vote_sign.png

Mark Gaber, the director of trial litigation at the Campaign Legal Center, said that signature matching was problematic, with courts having found ....
"that there's a high risk of wrongly being identified as not having signed your ballot."

"For example, on November 4,2020, the Maricopa County Recorder verified 206,648 early ballot affidavit signatures, which resulted in an average of 4.6 seconds per signature."
One possible explanation for these trends, (decreased mismatched signatures) and the AG acknowledges there could be others, is that Maricopa County became LESS DILIGENT with signature review beginning in 2018!

5 seconds to look at something like the below... comparing ballot signature to voter file.
Remember 5 seconds.
See what you do in less than 5 seconds!
Ballot_Vote_sign.png

You don’t. But lots of conservatives do.
It hasn't even been two years since the 2020 election. Democrats and the left were saying the 2016 election was stolen for five years now. Why can they say it and get away with it but Trump & Co can't say it?

It hasn't even been two years since the 2020 election. Democrats and the left were saying the 2016 election was stolen for five years now. Why can they say it and get away with it but Trump & Co can't say it?
Did I say that you guys can’t? You guys are welcome to throw your crybaby hissy fit all you like, just like the left did after 2016.

But when you say it’s mostly the left doing it now, that’s a lie and we both know it.

Did I say that you guys can’t? You guys are welcome to throw your crybaby hissy fit all you like, just like the left did after 2016.

But when you say it’s mostly the left doing it now, that’s a lie and we both know it.
When I said it was mostly the left doing it now, I wasn't actually referring to the 2020 election. I'm not sure where you decided that it was. I was generally referring to a lot of things, the latest being the SC decision.

When I said it was mostly the left doing it now, I wasn't actually referring to the 2020 election. I'm not sure where you decided that it was. I was generally referring to a lot of things, the latest being the SC decision.
Right now, are conservatives not still crying about the 2020 election?

Are you new around here or something?

Forum List

Back