Trump Was Not The Legitimate President

Yet you only call out the left in the OP?
Pretty much because they are the ones currently in power and trying to con the American people into believing it is only the other side. But, yes, both sides are the same. Since I lean right I like to point out the fact that the left are just as bad as the right.

Less than the amount of several prominent GOP... But the big difference is Hillary did concede in a timely fashion and didn't organise a violent insurrection...
Hillary & Co used false evidence to take down Trump, before and after the election, lying to the courts in order to spread the Russian collusion hoax. She was part of the deep state trying to take down a legitimately elected president. And, I don't understand the conceding thing. In 2020 there was a presidential election. Biden won. Trump left the White House when he was supposed to and let Biden in to take over, even leaving the customary note for Biden on Trump's way out. If that's not conceding then I don't know what in the hell is. Democrats screamed Russian Collusion election fraud for years after the election so why can't Trump do basically the same thing?

Last edited:
Hillary & Co used false evidence to take down Trump, before and after the election, lying to the courts in order to spread the Russian collusion hoax. She was part of the deep state trying to take down a legitimately elected president.
that was from republicans in the senate, not from Hillary.

And Manafort did give private campaign polling data to the russians, aint to hoax.

Only in wingers minds. He was legitimately elected. And he legitimately lost his re-election.
He's all done. The only question now is, does he avoid charges and imprisonment?

Now, if you want to actually address the original article you linked about the Supreme Court being illegitimate, we can.
The SC has on average always been a tool for conservatives to foist their religious and moral views on the majority. The five
conservatives rule based on their religious belief in God. Yesterday's ruling just iced the cake on how useless the court is for
the majority. Not allowing the EPA to do their job? Just all manner of stupid. The SC has finally jumped the shark.
It's time to term limit those fuckers, i don't care who has the majority. When their time is up they can lose their God complex & rejoin society as mere mortals like the rest of us.

They've been exposed, high time they were. The charade is over. Fuck em.

that was from republicans in the senate, not from Hillary.

And Manafort did give private campaign polling data to the russians, aint to hoax.
LOL. It was Hillary's team who funded the information for the Steele Dossier, which was unverified unproven rumors, which they purposely leaked out and lied to federal courts about it and hid the fact that the person who leaked it worked for Hillary's team.

Pretty much because they are the ones currently in power and trying to con the American people into believing it is only the other side. But, yes, both sides are the same. Since I lean right I like to point out the fact that the left are just as bad as the right.
If you are trying to make the point that both sides do it, then maybe you should SAY that instead of only pointing at the left.

Just saying.

LOL. It was Hillary's team who funded the information for the Steele Dossier, which was unverified unproven rumors, which they purposely leaked out and lied to federal courts about it and hid the fact that the person who leaked it worked for Hillary's team.
the dossier was raw intelligence, and always treated as such, which is something that might be true, but needs to be further investigated. But the dossier was never publicly known during the 2016 campaign, only until after Trump assumed office.

Later the mueller investigation found some of what was true, and then later the senate intel report on russia found the rest, which makes the steele dossier irrelvant.

It's time to term limit those fuckers, i don't care who has the majority. When their time is up they can lose their God complex & rejoin society as mere mortals like the rest of us.

They've been exposed, high time they were. The charade is over. Fuck em.
Yes. Because overreacting to politicians whose time is up is a high crime....lol....McConnell, Grassley, Cornyn, Feinstein, Pelosi....
They stay, because we vote them in...look in the mirror. :)

No, you were. By Trump.
How? He has every right to challenge the election. In fact, it is how your precious democracy works. That Congress blew him off and his 75 million voters off is the real treason we should deal with. Have a nice day, you mental midget,

...and if you're a democrat and challenge leadership you get called a "Russian Asset", just ask Tulsi Gabbard.
If you are a Democrat and initiate / push seditious debunked Russian Collusion failed coup attempts you ARE a Russian TOOL.

No, you were. By Trump.
1656777109740.png

'Nuh-UH...YOU were...'

:p

I'm being sarcastic, moderators.... "This quote is totally unsubstantiated. Where is the link that Trump was born in Jamaica? " Also why is this post allowed?

It is on his Birth Certificate
He was born in Jamaica Hospital

It is on his Birth Certificate
He was born in Jamaica Hospital
Prove it. Show me the birth certificate! Besides who are you to be an expert on Trump? I mean you use Ralph Kramden's pawn as your avatar! How stupid but that goes to show you. Where is your substantiation?

The point of this thread is that both sides are the same.
Maybe, except it is clear the 2020 election was rigged. Between the Trump hating scumbag who designed the Dominion machines and the 2000 mules.

Far more clear evidence of unreal fraud. Far more clear evidence that the stupid Trump Russia "dossier."

It was an obvious ploy and it turns out the wonderful "fbi" did plant bugs in Trump's place.

The level of corruption with the democrats combined with the pathetic rinos are beyond clear and all made possible by the beloved media.

Trump was born in Jamaica and was ineligible to be US President

So Trump was NOT born in Jamaica you ignorant idiot of geography!
Jamaica is a country...duh. The attached certificate shows the country Trump was born in!
By the way USMESSAGEBOARD Moderators... why do you let this go unsubstantiated?
Remember Moderators... where was the source for "Trump was born in Jamaica"????
...'Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material."
Screen Shot 2022-07-02 at 11.35.37 AM.png

So Trump was NOT born in Jamaica you ignorant idiot of geography!
Jamaica is a country...duh. The attached certificate shows the country Trump was born in!
By the way USMESSAGEBOARD Moderators... why do you let this go unsubstantiated?
Remember Moderators... where was the source for "Trump was born in Jamaica"????
...'Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material."
View attachment 665192
How stupid do you think we are?
Why would Jamaica build a hospital in New York?

Nice fake Birth Certificate you posted
Have the original?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back