Trump Was Not The Legitimate President

Except Hillary didn't foment an insurrection or attempt a coup.

So, no. Your moral equivalency bullshit doesn't fly.
What? It sure did. They started the whole thing in an attempt to overthrow a legitimately elected president.

Holy fuck, are you for real?

Have you not paid attention to Trump and the GOP since Nov 2020?
I don't see how that is any different than the left not paying attention to the democrats constant screams for four years of Russia rigging the 2016 election and, therefore, Trump was not the legitimate president. All bought and paid for by Hillary & Co.

Trump was born in Jamaica and was ineligible to be US President

And McCaine was born in Panama.
As long as the mother lived in the US for a year and is a US citizen, then the kid can be born anywhere and still be a US citizen.
The only reason it mattered with Obama, is his mother was not old enough to have lived in the US for a year as an adult, before Obama was born, either in Kenya or on the boat.
Which is why the hospital in Hawaii covered for her and said Obama was born at the hospital.

Less than the amount of several prominent GOP... But the big difference is Hillary did concede in a timely fashion and didn't organise a violent insurrection...

Except that they then went on to cause TWO absurd impeachment proceedings which found nothing and were an incredible disgrace and disservice to the country.
I am anti-Trump, but it is wrong to prevent a president from governing by continual ridiculous impeachment attempts.
Those responsible for these impeachments should themselves be impeached.
It was a deliberate abuse of the law.

And anyone calling Jan 6 a "violent insurrection" obviously is lying.

Last edited:
The problem is, our Constitution gave too much power to the smaller states, meaning states with small populations. Americans who live in states with large populations have less power and less representation than those Americans who live in states with smaller populations.

That is NOT a problem.
The big states, like CA and NY are the worst of the worst, and no rational person would want them having more influence at all.
A republic is NOT supposed to be run by majority rule.
The rights of any one single individual is supposed to be more powerful than the desires of everyone else.
Legally the War on Drugs, federal gun control, any abortion laws, etc., are completely illegal. Does not matter how many people want them.

As long as the mother lived in the US for a year and is a US citizen, then the kid can be born anywhere and still be a US citizen.
The only reason it mattered with Obama, is his mother was not old enough to have lived in the US for a year as an adult, before Obama was born, either in Kenya or on the boat.
Which is why the hospital in Hawaii covered for her and said Obama was born at the hospital.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

But I was fine with Obama being president.

But Ann Dunham spent little time in the US.
{...
She lived in five states and three countries.
Ann Dunham's family moved five times before Ann, or Stanley, as she was called in her childhood, turned 18, bouncing from Wichita, Kans., to California to Texas to Seattle and, finally, to Hawaii.

As an adult Dunham adopted her parents' knack for nomadism, splitting most of her adult life between Hawaii and Indonesia, and briefly taking up residence in Pakistan, where she helped establish a microfinance program for women.
...}

She was not old enough by a few months, to have lived in the US the required 1 year as an adult, before her child would be a US citizen automatically, no matter where born.
But that is a technicality I do not care about.

{...
On August 4, 1961, at the age of 18, Dunham gave birth to her first child, Barack Obama in Honolulu. Friends in the state of Washington recall her visiting with her month-old baby in 1961.
...}

But I was fine with Obama being president.

But Ann Dunham spent little time in the US.
{...
She lived in five states and three countries.
Ann Dunham's family moved five times before Ann, or Stanley, as she was called in her childhood, turned 18, bouncing from Wichita, Kans., to California to Texas to Seattle and, finally, to Hawaii.

As an adult Dunham adopted her parents' knack for nomadism, splitting most of her adult life between Hawaii and Indonesia, and briefly taking up residence in Pakistan, where she helped establish a microfinance program for women.
...}

She was not old enough by a few months, to have lived in the US the required 1 year as an adult, before her child would be a US citizen automatically, no matter where born.
But that is a technicality I do not care about.

{...
On August 4, 1961, at the age of 18, Dunham gave birth to her first child, Barack Obama in Honolulu. Friends in the state of Washington recall her visiting with her month-old baby in 1961.
...}
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Actually it’s more of the right doing it now when they say that the election was stolen.

Please tell me the which is the legitimate signature of these 3 distinctly different sets of signatures.
Tell me which was signed by a legitimate voter?
You can't. These are mail in ballots.
When you sign in at the voting booth, your signature is compared to your voter file by another person BEFORE you vote.
Wisconsin fraud...Biden had 20,682 votes over Trump...
NOTE: of the 1,963,954 mail in ballots..., IF 6.9% or 135,513 were questionable,
what % of the questionable ballots would have to be NOT COUNTED of the 20,682 vote margin of Biden over Trump?
ANSWER!!!
Just 15% of the 135,513 QUESTIONABLE votes would NOT BE counted for Biden to have Trump win!
Assuming that this trend held in Wisconsin, and that none of these absentee ballots were disqualified by election officials, a rough estimate indicates
many more Biden votes than Trump votes should legally not have been counted.

4) Of the 957,977 people who registered to vote for the first time in 2020,
45,665 did not match Wisconsin Department of Transportation (DOT) driver’s license records.
5) This means that 45,665 people voted after providing information on their new voter registration that did not match DOT records, and WEC.
Fraud in Pima County
Democrat Whistleblower sent letter to DOJ detailing scheme to add 35,000 fake mail-in ballots for Joe Biden
In a meeting I was invited to by the Democrat party in Pima County, Arizona on September 10, 2020, no phones or recording devices were allowed. A presentation was given including detailed plans to embed 35,000 votes in a spread configured distribution to each Democrat candidate’s vote totals
So again with , Biden received 81.2 million votes and Trump received 74.2 million votes or 155.4 million total, 69% or
107.2 million being (69% )voters nationwide cast their ballot nontraditionally — by mail and/or before Election Day.

By comparison, about 40% of voters cast their ballots by mail and/or prior to Election Day in 2016.
So of those 107.2 million votes by non-voting booth attendees where signatures are compared BEFORE voting,
how many were like the below...i.e. which is from the real eligible voter?
Would anyone of you VOTING experts that are also handwriting experts care to tell me which of the 3 below signatures are from the eligible voter?

Orign_voter_signatures.png

Please tell me the which is the legitimate signature of these 3 distinctly different sets of signatures.
Tell me which was signed by a legitimate voter?
You can't. These are mail in ballots.
When you sign in at the voting booth, your signature is compared to your voter file by another person BEFORE you vote.
Wisconsin fraud...Biden had 20,682 votes over Trump...
NOTE: of the 1,963,954 mail in ballots..., IF 6.9% or 135,513 were questionable,
what % of the questionable ballots would have to be NOT COUNTED of the 20,682 vote margin of Biden over Trump?
ANSWER!!!
Just 15% of the 135,513 QUESTIONABLE votes would NOT BE counted for Biden to have Trump win!
Assuming that this trend held in Wisconsin, and that none of these absentee ballots were disqualified by election officials, a rough estimate indicates
many more Biden votes than Trump votes should legally not have been counted.

4) Of the 957,977 people who registered to vote for the first time in 2020,
45,665 did not match Wisconsin Department of Transportation (DOT) driver’s license records.
5) This means that 45,665 people voted after providing information on their new voter registration that did not match DOT records, and WEC.
Fraud in Pima County
Democrat Whistleblower sent letter to DOJ detailing scheme to add 35,000 fake mail-in ballots for Joe Biden
In a meeting I was invited to by the Democrat party in Pima County, Arizona on September 10, 2020, no phones or recording devices were allowed. A presentation was given including detailed plans to embed 35,000 votes in a spread configured distribution to each Democrat candidate’s vote totals
So again with , Biden received 81.2 million votes and Trump received 74.2 million votes or 155.4 million total, 69% or
107.2 million being (69% )voters nationwide cast their ballot nontraditionally — by mail and/or before Election Day.

By comparison, about 40% of voters cast their ballots by mail and/or prior to Election Day in 2016.
So of those 107.2 million votes by non-voting booth attendees where signatures are compared BEFORE voting,
how many were like the below...i.e. which is from the real eligible voter?
Would anyone of you VOTING experts that are also handwriting experts care to tell me which of the 3 below signatures are from the eligible voter?

View attachment 665687
And there’s a crybaby now whining that the election was stolen Independentthinker

And there’s a crybaby now whining that the election was stolen Independentthinker

Wrong. I dare you to find a post where I said the 2020 election was stolen. I never said it. Never. I don't even care for Trump and hope he is not the next president.

But, I do wonder why the left can't accept the election results. Somehow they feel this need to prove they won even though their guy has been in the White House for about a year and a half.

But the truth is YOU can't tell me which of the attached signatures are real signature as would the election workers.

Handwriting Disputes Cause Headaches for Some Absentee Voters​

Election board procedures for verifying signatures vary widely. Lawsuits in several states argue this deprives people of the right to vote.
According to a report by the Election Assistance Commision, 99 percent of the 33 million absentee votes submitted for the 2016 election were ultimately counted, but of those rejected, a “non-matching signature” was the No. 1 reason, beating out tardy ballots.

"just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."

Which is the real voter's signature?
Voter_file_signatures.png

RW was just throwing shit on the wall, pay him not mind.

But the truth is YOU can't tell me which of the attached signatures are real signature as would the election workers.

Handwriting Disputes Cause Headaches for Some Absentee Voters​

Election board procedures for verifying signatures vary widely. Lawsuits in several states argue this deprives people of the right to vote.
According to a report by the Election Assistance Commision, 99 percent of the 33 million absentee votes submitted for the 2016 election were ultimately counted, but of those rejected, a “non-matching signature” was the No. 1 reason, beating out tardy ballots.

"just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."

Which is the real voter's signature?
View attachment 665720
I don’t have a problem with checking signatures.

You’re just upset that you lost.

I don’t have a problem with checking signatures.

You’re just upset that you lost.
Actually I like millions are upset that Biden/Democrats cheated. just 44,000 votes separated Trump from
tie in electoral college.
But can you tell the difference. Which of the below are the real signature of the real registered voter?
Do you understand the implication of this?
One of these 3 signatures may not be for the real voter.

Democrat Whistleblower sent letter to DOJ detailing scheme to add 35,000 fake mail-in ballots for Joe Biden…
“In a meeting I was invited to by the Democrat party in Pima County, Arizona on September 10, 2020, no phones or recording devices were allowed. A presentation was given including detailed plans to embed 35,000 votes in a spread configured distribution to each Democrat candidate’s vote totals
Of the 107.2 million NON=voting booth ballots were cast.
1% of Biden's 81.2 million or 812,000 could have been faked or over 18 times the Biden's 44,000 more votes!

Voter_file_signatures.png

Forum List

Back