Trump Was Not The Legitimate President

“Let's see. I was divorced in 1976. That would put my last family holiday in 1975.”

Sucks for you.
Now that's funny right there. But you do remind me. I declared my independence on July 4, 1976. The bicentennial. Yay for me! The 46th anniversary of Independence. Thank you. I might have forgotten.

Right now, are conservatives not still crying about the 2020 election?

Are you new around here or something?
Apparently you can't read well. You quoted a post of mine that said I wasn't even originally talking about the 2020 election. You're the one who assumed that and turned that corner. But, since you asked, BOTH sides are talking about the 2020 election. Democrats are having prime time hearings over the damned thing. It is the LEFT who can't seem to accept the results of the 2020 election, even though their guy won and has been in the White House for about a year and a half. Why do they feel such a need to prove Biden won when Biden has been sitting in the White House for a year and a half? Why won't THEY accept the results of the 2020 election?

Big surprise that people don’t want to be around you. Sucks for you.
Certainly not in the bathroom. Unlike you, for all your complaining and projecting it's you isn't it? You are the one alone with your nose pressed against the window. Get used to it.

Apparently you can't read well. You quoted a post of mine that said I wasn't even originally talking about the 2020 election. You're the one who assumed that and turned that corner. But, since you asked, BOTH sides are talking about the 2020 election. Democrats are having prime time hearings over the damned thing. It is the LEFT who can't seem to accept the results of the 2020 election, even though their guy won and has been in the White House for about a year and a half. Why do they feel such a need to prove Biden won when Biden has been sitting in the White House for a year and a half? Why won't THEY accept the results of the 2020 election?
They are furious that they can't get everyone to agree with them. They are zealots looking for converts. Refuse and you simply don't agree. You are a heretic.

Apparently you can't read well. You quoted a post of mine that said I wasn't even originally talking about the 2020 election.
Well what you said is that it’s mostly the left right now whining about democracy being illegitimate when they don’t get their way. I showed you that that’s clearly wrong.

But sure, I guess your statement is accurate if you ignore the millions of Trump supporters whining about the 2020 election. If you ignore all of those Trump supporters whining that the election was stolen, then sure, it’s mostly the left whining about democracy being illegitimate.

Since it's the only place I'm ever alone it was implied. If you are looking for sympathy for your plight you came to the wrong place. I have not a single sympathetic or empathetic bone in my body.
I didn’t imply anything about the bathroom.

I implied that people don’t like you and don’t like to be around you.

I didn’t imply anything about the bathroom.

I implied that people don’t like you and don’t like to be around you.
While that isn't true since I'm pretty much surrounded by others at all times. I don't need to be liked? Do you need to be liked by others? Is the approval of others important to you? That's a serious character flaw. Counseling might help you learn to like yourself more.

The Supreme Court is not legitimate.

Seems like every time the whiney left don't get their way, our country and our democracy are not legitimate. It's only legitimate when they win and they get their way.

Yes of course, Trump was Putin’s puppet, remember? That’s what Democrats and Adam Shaft kept telling us 24/7. Now the same fraudsters are manning the so called Jan 6 committee.

While that isn't true since I'm pretty much surrounded by others at all times. I don't need to be liked? Do you need to be liked by others? Is the approval of others important to you? That's a serious character flaw. Counseling might help you learn to like yourself more.
Well considering that your family can’t stand you and you haven’t celebrated a holiday with them in nearly 50 years, I’d say that you’re the one with the character flaw.

I feel sorry for you.

Well considering that your family can’t stand you and you haven’t celebrated a holiday with them in nearly 50 years, I’d say that you’re the one with the character flaw.

I feel sorry for you.
I don't celebrate holidays. My family sometimes stirs themselves to celebrate. Since I live with them the holidays certainly happen around me. Ohhhh you thought I lived alone. No. I live with family. So it's quite a crowded bunch from time to time. Don't make up stories about others. That's another of your character flaws. The need to construct your own reality. You are a little bundle of anxiety, insecurity and phobia aren't you?

I don't celebrate holidays. My family sometimes stirs themselves to celebrate. Since I live with them the holidays certainly happen around me. Ohhhh you thought I lived alone. No. I live with family. So it's quite a crowded bunch from time to time. Don't make up stories about others. That's another of your character flaws. The need to construct your own reality. You are a little bundle of anxiety, insecurity and phobia aren't you?
You don’t celebrate holidays. That’s sad.

I feel sorry for you.

You don’t celebrate holidays. That’s sad.

I feel sorry for you.
I'm done. Bored with it all. I still like watching others engage in celebration. I just am done with doing it myself. Every Christmas, the bunch drags in a tree, puts baubles on it, and a few weeks later takes it down and leaves a mess. It's lovely and all but worth the bother? Not really. When I did live by myself, I never had the mess to begin with.

There are adult children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. I find them all a burden but I endure to keep peace in the household. Have you never learned to be comfortable with yourself?

I'm done. Bored with it all. I still like watching others engage in celebration. I just am done with doing it myself. Every Christmas, the bunch drags in a tree, puts baubles on it, and a few weeks later takes it down and leaves a mess. It's lovely and all but worth the bother? Not really. When I did live by myself, I never had the mess to begin with.

There are adult children, grandchildren and great grandchildren. I find them all a burden but I endure to keep peace in the household. Have you never learned to be comfortable with yourself?
No wonder you were divorced.

Sucks for you.

Forum List

Back