Trump Was Not The Legitimate President

You really need some help. Are you a spousal burden to some unsuspecting person? That's what you project. Tied to a life that offers you no satisfaction you try to impose your inadequacies on someone else. You can be happy with yourself. Try. Just sit quietly alone and get to know yourself better.

You really need some help. Are you a spousal burden to some unsuspecting person? That's what you project. Tied to a life that offers you no satisfaction you try to impose your inadequacies on someone else. You can be happy with yourself. Try. Just sit quietly alone and get to know yourself better.
Oh I’m not the one who thinks it’s flattering to be called a hateful old lady or wants people to be killed.

I’d say that you need help, but it’s clearly too late for you.

Did I say that you guys can’t? You guys are welcome to throw your crybaby hissy fit all you like, just like the left did after 2016.

But when you say it’s mostly the left doing it now, that’s a lie and we both know it.
You are forgetting ONE very MAJOR function that downplays the Demos and blows out of proportion "hissy fit".
Read the following 2 articles and explain to the fairness of the information being presented.
Tell me the equality of news presentation when the MSM donated 96% to hillary, she lost, they spent the next 4 years putting out negative news...(for example:
The study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%), negative
George W. Bush (28%), negative
Barack Obama (20%), negative
Donald Trump (62%) negative.

Or this professional presentations showing the 3 networks donated equivalent to $410 million for 32.7 hours of negative Trump news all in support of their 90% donations to Biden!

the Media Research Center viewed some 1,007 evening news stories about the Trump White House on ABC, CBS and NBC from June 1 to Sept. 30(3 months).
That's the equivalent of about 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."

Media Trump Hatred Shows In 92% Negative Coverage Of His Presidency: Study
The big TV networks don't hide their contempt for President Trump. So it's no surprise a new study shows 92% of the media's Trump coverage is negative.
www.investors.com www.investors.com
Summary.... Network news spent 32.7 hours in NEGATIVE Trump news while contributing to Biden 90% campaign that should have been reported!

So in the process of donating an estimated 40% of Biden's campaign spending on NEGATIVE Trump news...
The average TV advertising cost to run a 30-second commercial on a national network is $104,700. Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
32.7 hours is equal to $410,842,800 in news that was negative and helped Biden's campaign.
Now consider Biden's campaign spent $1,063,053,521 between April 1, 2019 and November 23, 2020,
The negative news against Trump, favoring Biden is equal to nearly 40% of what Biden spent.
All the while the negative news about Trump/COVID selling advertising!

So again explain to me how DARE you write the following.
But when you say it’s mostly the left doing it now, that’s a lie and we both know it.
MSMdonations.png

Oh I’m not the one who thinks it’s flattering to be called a hateful old lady or wants people to be killed.

I’d say that you need help, but it’s clearly too late for you.
You clearly need psychiatric help for your need to be liked and your projecting. I am not qualified to offer the kind of help you seriously need.

You are forgetting ONE very MAJOR function that downplays the Demos and blows out of proportion "hissy fit".
Read the following 2 articles and explain to the fairness of the information being presented.
Tell me the equality of news presentation when the MSM donated 96% to hillary, she lost, they spent the next 4 years putting out negative news...(for example:
The study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%), negative
George W. Bush (28%), negative
Barack Obama (20%), negative
Donald Trump (62%) negative.

Or this professional presentations showing the 3 networks donated equivalent to $410 million for 32.7 hours of negative Trump news all in support of their 90% donations to Biden!

the Media Research Center viewed some 1,007 evening news stories about the Trump White House on ABC, CBS and NBC from June 1 to Sept. 30(3 months).
That's the equivalent of about 32.7 hours of coverage, by TV standards an eternity of news time.
What they found was, as Trump himself might say, sad: "Over the summer, the broadcast networks have continued to pound Donald Trump and his team with the most hostile coverage of a president in TV news history —
92% negative, vs. just 8% positive."

Media Trump Hatred Shows In 92% Negative Coverage Of His Presidency: Study
The big TV networks don't hide their contempt for President Trump. So it's no surprise a new study shows 92% of the media's Trump coverage is negative.
www.investors.com www.investors.com
Summary.... Network news spent 32.7 hours in NEGATIVE Trump news while contributing to Biden 90% campaign that should have been reported!

So in the process of donating an estimated 40% of Biden's campaign spending on NEGATIVE Trump news...
The average TV advertising cost to run a 30-second commercial on a national network is $104,700. Everything You Need to Know About TV Advertising Costs
32.7 hours is equal to $410,842,800 in news that was negative and helped Biden's campaign.
Now consider Biden's campaign spent $1,063,053,521 between April 1, 2019 and November 23, 2020,
The negative news against Trump, favoring Biden is equal to nearly 40% of what Biden spent.
All the while the negative news about Trump/COVID selling advertising!

So again explain to me how DARE you write the following.
View attachment 666008
Blah blah blah. You lost. Go get a large supply of tissues because you still have over two years of crying to go.

Because you have this fear of being alone. You know you are a burden to others. Just no idea how to correct it. A message board can't give you the answers.
I didn’t say any of that. You’re just projecting because you’re a bitter old lady who needs psychiatric help.

What ever floats your boat, jealous little fiend. If only you were liked. If only you had a friend. If only you had a backbone. Alas, all are denied to you.
Jealous of a bitter old lady who likes it when innocent people die? You have quite the imagination.

Maybe you should go take a nap. Grandma is cranky.

And you are not when the system failed 75 million voters who thought there was fraud? You should be. Censoring Trump was proving it happened and the actions against him and his supporters is the treason.

81 million > 75 million

Forum List

Back