Trump vs Hillary : A dead heat

Vote for Hillary! She will obviously and quickly finish the job, Obama has started, and bring USA as well as the rest of the world to a dead end.

I doubt (and I'm serious) she would live through a full term. I suspect her health is worse than believed
I doubt if she makes it through the campaign without having another stroke.

She looks as if she struggles, she's old, has previous issues and a campaign is strenuous. Look at how people have aged during terms of being POTUS, I doubt she can stand up to the pressures

She's in pathetic physical and mental condition .. those are the facts.....

Vote for Hillary! She will obviously and quickly finish the job, Obama has started, and bring USA as well as the rest of the world to a dead end.

I doubt (and I'm serious) she would live through a full term. I suspect her health is worse than believed

She looks as if she struggles, she's old, has previous issues and a campaign is strenuous. Look at how people have aged during terms of being POTUS, I doubt she can stand up to the pressures

Clinton has that 11-hour hostile Congressional interrogation to use as a recent example of her stamina and good health. Trump is the one who whined about having to stand in front of a podium during a debate for longer than 2 hours.

Clinton has that 11-hour hostile Congressional interrogation to use as a recent example of her stamina and good health. Trump is the one who whined about having to stand in front of a podium during a debate for longer than 2 hours.

Well if she were as good as you think she is then she wouldn't have had to answer questions about her incompetence for eleven hours.

Well if she were as good as you think she is then she wouldn't have had to answer questions about her incompetence for eleven hours.
You weren't paying attention, she kicked the Republicans asses as she showed her stamina. Of course, it's a subjective opinion, but her campaign uses it as a positive indication of her health as well as the ability to make the Republican Congresspersons look foolish.

You weren't paying attention, she kicked the Republicans asses as she showed her stamina. Of course, it's a subjective opinion, but her campaign uses it as a positive indication of her health as well as the ability to make the Republican Congresspersons look foolish.

LMAO Hitlery couldn't kick anyone ass.

But her incompetence got four men killed.

If she's your idea of a good candidate for POTUS then you obviously willing to overlook her incompetence. I mean really. Who needs a competent POTUS. You obviously don't.

Trump vs. Hillary, A dead heat: who didnt bathe in the sauna encounter?!?!? News at eleven, tip your bus boy.

LMAO Hitlery couldn't kick anyone ass.

But her incompetence got four men killed.

If she's your idea of a good candidate for POTUS then you obviously willing to overlook her incompetence. I mean really. Who needs a competent POTUS. You obviously don't.
I did not say she was a good candidate for POTUS.

Wasn't that the one where the Republican candidates kicked the liberal moderators asses?

That was fun, another hour would have been MORE fun.. damn that Trump, he's so entertaining, Hillary, not so much, she looks like death warmed over, wouldn't you agree?

Wasn't that the one where the Republican candidates kicked the liberal moderators asses?

That was fun, another hour would have been MORE fun.. damn that Trump, he's so entertaining, Hillary, not so much, wouldn't you agree?
No, I think maybe you are just showing some wishful thinking.

That was fun, another hour would have been MORE fun.. damn that Trump, he's so entertaining, Hillary, not so much, wouldn't you agree?
No, I think maybe you are just showing some wishful thinking.

Nope, I just think she'd be better off put out to pasture...she's bitter and only offers division and
the same ole crap.:scared1:

If the 2016 presidential election was held today, 37% of Likely U.S. Voters would vote for Clinton, while 36% would vote for Trump. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that a sizable 22% would choose some other candidate, while five percent (5%) are undecided."
Definitive proof that only 22% of the American Public remains rational, with the remainder being driven beyond reason by the constant bombardment of reality TV and an infotainment dominated media.

Personally I think it's time to go back to British Rule, at least their royalty isn't corrupt to the core and costs a hell of a lot less taxpayer money to maintain than ours does. :)

So our choices are either someone who's so bought and paid for you can't trust a thing she says, or an idiot who will most likely insult and piss off all of our allies?

Choices, choices.

If the 2016 presidential election was held today, 37% of Likely U.S. Voters would vote for Clinton, while 36% would vote for Trump. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that a sizable 22% would choose some other candidate, while five percent (5%) are undecided."
Definitive proof that only 22% of the American Public remains rational, with the remainder being driven beyond reason by the constant bombardment of reality TV and an infotainment dominated media.

Personally I think it's time to go back to British Rule, at least their royalty isn't corrupt to the core and costs a hell of a lot less taxpayer money to maintain than ours does. :)

..or the 37% for the "C" word are imbeciles ...:eusa_think:

So our choices are either someone who's so bought and paid for you can't trust a thing she says, or an idiot who will most likely insult and piss off all of our allies?

Choices, choices.

Hello Wacky Quacky, welcome to the USMB...:beer:

I see you and Trump have something in common...:wink_2:

..or the 37% for the "C" word are imbeciles ...:eusa_think:

Can't argue with that , of course the 36% isn't any smarter.... Clinton vs. Trump aka Hitler vs Stalin - The Rematch. :D

Forum List

Back