Trump vs Hillary : A dead heat

If the 2016 presidential election was held today, 37% of Likely U.S. Voters would vote for Clinton, while 36% would vote for Trump. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that a sizable 22% would choose some other candidate, while five percent (5%) are undecided."
Definitive proof that only 22% of the American Public remains rational, with the remainder being driven beyond reason by the constant bombardment of reality TV and an infotainment dominated media.

Personally I think it's time to go back to British Rule, at least their royalty isn't corrupt to the core and costs a hell of a lot less taxpayer money to maintain than ours does. :)

..or the 37% for the "C" word are imbeciles ...:eusa_think:

Can't argue with that , of course the 36% isn't any smarter.... Clinton vs. Trump aka Hitler vs Stalin - The Rematch. :D

Alas .. Trump is a capitalist, perhaps you didn't know.

If the 2016 presidential election was held today, 37% of Likely U.S. Voters would vote for Clinton, while 36% would vote for Trump. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that a sizable 22% would choose some other candidate, while five percent (5%) are undecided."
Definitive proof that only 22% of the American Public remains rational, with the remainder being driven beyond reason by the constant bombardment of reality TV and an infotainment dominated media.

Personally I think it's time to go back to British Rule, at least their royalty isn't corrupt to the core and costs a hell of a lot less taxpayer money to maintain than ours does. :)

Can't argue with that , of course the 36% isn't any smarter.... Clinton vs. Trump aka Hitler vs Stalin - The Rematch. :D

Pfft.. saying Trump is a capitalist is insult to capitalism, Trump's a born with a silver spoon in his mouth, corporatist and doesn't bother to make any secret about it, he's James Taggart with a bad haircut.

Pfft.. saying Trump is a capitalist is insult to capitalism, Trump's a born with a silver spoon in his mouth, corporatist and doesn't bother to make any secret about it, he's James Taggart with a bad haircut.

Say what you will but the man knows how to make money and is a negotiator

No doubt a silver spoon but an undeniable success story..

btw. I hated the third movie .. and you're funny.

He'd have made more money with his inheritance by just sticking it into a decent mutual fund, his return on capital over his career has been sub par and he openly admits to "using the system" and buying political influence to advance his businesses.

If you want to admire somebody for the creative and business acumen there are plenty of other Americans FAR more worthy of it than Donald Trump, see: Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Paul Allen, Alan Mullaly, Jack Welch, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffett ... just to name a few, all of 'em put Trump to shame.

So our choices are either someone who's so bought and paid for you can't trust a thing she says, or an idiot who will most likely insult and piss off all of our allies?

Choices, choices.
Insult and piss off our allies? Hmm, sounds familiar.

He'd have made more money with his inheritance by just sticking it into a decent mutual fund, his return on capital over his career has been sub par and he openly admits to "using the system" and buying political influence to advance his businesses.

If you want to admire somebody for the creative and business acumen there are plenty of other Americans FAR more worthy of it than Donald Trump, see: Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Paul Allen, Alan Mullaly, Jack Welch, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffett ... just to name a few, all of 'em put Trump to shame.
Yeah, let's elect Steve Jobs. Duh.

Rasmussen polling has the two front runners in a dead heat. And that's with so many R candidates staying in and not letting these two go head to head.

Interesting.

"Presidential frontrunners Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump remain all tied up in a hypothetical matchup heading into 2016.

Clinton vs. Trump: Still A Dead Heat - Rasmussen Reports™
Please please please run Trump!

And are you saying Trump has the best chance of all the Republicans? That's good to know. I'll remember that when Trump is not your nominee. Then no matter who you run you'll show us polls that that person is neck and neck with Hillary. And we will laugh and laugh and laugh. It'll be fun.

So our choices are either someone who's so bought and paid for you can't trust a thing she says, or an idiot who will most likely insult and piss off all of our allies?

Choices, choices.
Actually if you politifact truthometer Trump and all his comments he's actually the biggest liar on stage. Yet people still love him regardless because at least he says what they are thinking. Trust me, these Trump lovers aren't enough to beat the Clinton's.

Rasmussen polling has ...

Rasmussen. One of the shittiest pollsters out there. :lol:

Even Fox News gives Clinton a commanding lead over Trump.

zk0sv8.jpg

Is there anyone out there who doesn't like a neck and neck race? Its good for the country and I hope to see the division grow. Keeps thing exciting and in balance.

Vote for Hillary! She will obviously and quickly finish the job, Obama has started, and bring USA as well as the rest of the world to a dead end.

I doubt (and I'm serious) she would live through a full term. I suspect her health is worse than believed

I wonder if anyone has told her about Preparation H?

She would use it as a popsickel. Intents and purpose and results are same.

He's got my vote, even dead he's more competent than any of the douche bags that are running in either major party. :D

He's got my vote, even dead he's more competent than any of the douche bags that are running in either major party. :D
Well if we're gonna elect dead people, let's go all out and elect John Wayne.

Forum List

Back