Trump vs Hillary : A dead heat

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Rasmussen polling has the two front runners in a dead heat. And that's with so many R candidates staying in and not letting these two go head to head.

Interesting.

"Presidential frontrunners Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump remain all tied up in a hypothetical matchup heading into 2016.

If the 2016 presidential election was held today, 37% of Likely U.S. Voters would vote for Clinton, while 36% would vote for Trump. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that a sizable 22% would choose some other candidate, while five percent (5%) are undecided."

Clinton vs. Trump: Still A Dead Heat - Rasmussen Reports™

Vote for Hillary! She will obviously and quickly finish the job, Obama has started, and bring USA (as well as the rest of the world) to nowhere, to a dead end.

Last edited:
And that's with every news outlet and establishment politician and special interest trying to smear him out of the race.

Vote for Hillary! She will obviously and quickly finish the job, Obama has started, and bring USA as well as the rest of the world to a dead end.

I doubt (and I'm serious) she would live through a full term. I suspect her health is worse than believed

Vote for Hillary! She will obviously and quickly finish the job, Obama has started, and bring USA as well as the rest of the world to a dead end.

I doubt (and I'm serious) she would live through a full term. I suspect her health is worse than believed
I doubt if she makes it through the campaign without having another stroke.

She looks as if she struggles, she's old, has previous issues and a campaign is strenuous. Look at how people have aged during terms of being POTUS, I doubt she can stand up to the pressures

implode.jpg

To me Obama and his Administration act like they all are seriously ill, mentally ill. And so does Hillary.

Last edited:

She has never had a stroke. She did fine during that 11-hour public shown on TV interrogation in front a hostile congressional committee. Trump, on the other hand, was worn out and exhausted so much after a three hours long debate that he demanded the next debate could not be longer than two hours.

She has never had a stroke. She did fine during that 11-hour public shown on TV interrogation in front a hostile congressional committee. Trump, on the other hand, was worn out and exhausted so much after a three hours long debate that he demanded the next debate could not be longer than two hours.
How do you know, do you have access to her medical records?

There is no evidence that she had a stroke. You are making a speculation. It is on you to provide evidence. I have not read her records, but anyone can. She released them in July, after the incident you mentioned in a previous post. Her records, according to the news reviews and reports did not contain any evidence of a stroke or any other significant concern.

There is no evidence that she had a stroke. You are making a speculation. It is on you to provide evidence. I have not read her records, but anyone can. She released them in July, after the incident you mentioned in a previous post. Her records, according to the news reviews and reports did not contain any evidence of a stroke or any other significant concern.
Stroke or not, she has serious health issues. If they weren't serious, why would she hide them?
Secretary Hillary Clinton Hospitalized

Stroke or not, she has serious health issues. If they weren't serious, why would she hide them?
That was 3 years ago.

No, it's not 'speculation,' it's a lie, consistent with other lies propagated by the right.

That was 3 years ago.
And???

Forum List

Back