Trump voters need to make sure they go to the polls, DO NOT MAIL IN YOUR BALLOT

You should especially go directly to the polls in person if you are in your 60's or older or are obese, have diabetes, asthma, COPD, high blood pressure, history of cancer, immune deficiency, chronic pulmonary disease, vascular issues, heart problems, or other preexisting illnesses.
I will. Wouldn't want to miss opportunity to help vote the SOB out of office, for the good of America.

You have no idea what will happen to your vote once you stick it in the mail.

GO TO THE POLLS.
REMEMBER, DISRUPTING VOTING BY MAIL IS THE TRUMP PLAN TO CUT DOWN THE DEMOCRAT VOTE. DO NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN IT, JUST BECAUSE OUR PRESIDENT VOTES THAT WAY.
Got it. Don't do what I do, do what I say. Talk about someone getting high doses of brainwashing.
You got the wrong message. I am voting in person for Joe Biden. I was simply expanding on the message of the trumper, like a public service announcement, broken down for the mentally challenged trump voter.
I was being sarcastic towards the followers of MAGA and it's chairman.
And may I add that messing with the mail is a felony.
I will fill out my mailed-to-me ballot and drop it into the box at the courthouse which I can do that early or at my polling place on Nov. 3rd. It is nice for voters to have alternatives in which to vote. Unselfish may be just that and unrestricted.
I will be voting not for Trump but for the next President of the United States... Joe Biden.
You should not wait until election day to drop off your ballot. If there is a problem with it, such as your signature doesn't match, it will be too late for you to rectify any problems. I've already mailed in my ballot, my wife's, and my kids of voting age. And I'm checking online daily to verify they are accepted.
I have used the same signature for damn near 40+ years.

GO TO THE POLLS.
What if your polling place no longer exists.
What if it snows like hell and you get stranded and can't get to your polling place.
Maybe a hurricane wipes out your town. What about that.
I have an idea. Send it it the mail.
Yea, if you are a democrat. By now, it is no secret who a person sides with politically, especially from the mail one receives, so it would be easy for a Republican ballot to be identified and made to disappear.
Oh? How does one determine a ballot is a "Republican ballot" based on the envelope?
/——/ Like you didn’t know. 'R' and 'D' labeling on mail-in ballots

Trump will win a landslide election night, then over the next 2 weeks, 40 million mail in ballots for Biden will show up.

Its going to happen.

We will end up having more votes than registered voters.

If Biden wins this way, it will almost be comical.
Biden's lead will increase as days pass, because mail ballots take longer to be counted.
It will be normal and you will cry fraud because Trump lost.

GO TO THE POLLS.

Hope there isn't a tropical storm or hurricane coming ashore in the SE United States on election day.

People will be in danger if they are out...standing in line....to vote because they were sold a bill of goods by a moronic blob supporter.
Yeah vote by mail in case of hurricane

Uh boy

Trump will win a landslide election night, then over the next 2 weeks, 40 million mail in ballots for Biden will show up.

Its going to happen.

Biden's lead will increase as days pass, because mail ballots take longer to be counted.
/——-/ democRATs can print new ballots as fast as the polls can count them. “OOOOPS, I just found another bag of ballots hidden in the break room— and look, all 5,000 are for Dementia Joe.”

GO TO THE POLLS.

Yup. Everyone should go to the polls and put that form right in the machine with your own hands. Never use the mail. What a clusterfuck looking at all that mail will be. Go to the polls. Go early like I do.

You should especially go directly to the polls in person if you are in your 60's or older or are obese, have diabetes, asthma, COPD, high blood pressure, history of cancer, immune deficiency, chronic pulmonary disease, vascular issues, heart problems, or other preexisting illnesses.
I will. Wouldn't want to miss opportunity to help vote the SOB out of office, for the good of America.
/——/ The SOB Biden is already out of office, so relax.

GO TO THE POLLS.
What if it snows like hell and you get stranded and can't get to your polling place.
Yea, if you are a democrat. By now, it is no secret who a person sides with politically, especially from the mail one receives, so it would be easy for a Republican ballot to be identified and made to disappear.
Oh? How does one determine a ballot is a "Republican ballot" based on the envelope?
/——/ Like you didn’t know. 'R' and 'D' labeling on mail-in ballots
Stop spreading rightard rumors...

Its going to happen.

Exactly right. Which is exactly what Impeached Trump is prepping his base now as "fraud," so when that happens, he can cry foul.

What we should all do is listen to left wing fuck nuts and all mail in our ballots.

derp derp derp derp

If it were up to Dims, every illegal immigrant and everyone over the age of 10 would vote and it would all be strictly mail in.

Its mother raping 2020 and we are using mail in ballots. What a fucking scam.

Its going to happen.

/——-/ democRATs can print new ballots as fast as the polls can count them. “OOOOPS, I just found another bag of ballots hidden in the break room— and look, all 5,000 are for Dementia Joe.”
LOL

Cracks me up how you idiots like to pretend as though Republicans don't ever commit voter fraud.

Its going to happen.

LOL

Cracks me up how you idiots like to pretend as though Republicans don't ever commit voter fraud.

So lets stop all voter fraud.

What we should all do is listen to left wing fuck nuts and all mail in our ballots.

derp derp derp derp

If it were up to Dims, every illegal immigrant and everyone over the age of 10 would vote and it would all be strictly mail in.

Its mother raping 2020 and we are using mail in ballots. What a fucking scam.
I don't blame you for being scared.

Early surge of Democratic mail voting sparks worry inside GOP

Are you mailing in or are you going to the poll?

GO TO THE POLLS.
Every County has a central point of elections, usually your County Auditors office. As long as it is legal for you to be voting they will stamp and collect your ballot, from any source(mail in, absentee, etc), after checking your residency status. Take it in and drop it off.. takes 30 seconds..

Its going to happen.

LOL

And how do you propose doing that?

Its going to happen.

LOL

Lots of ways.

Its going to happen.

LOL

Lots of ways.

Like what...?

I've already mailed mine, and my family's, in.

New Topics

Forum List

Back