Trump voters need to make sure they go to the polls, DO NOT MAIL IN YOUR BALLOT

You have no idea what will happen to your vote once you stick it in the mail.

GO TO THE POLLS.
What if your polling place no longer exists.
What if it snows like hell and you get stranded and can't get to your polling place.
Maybe a hurricane wipes out your town. What about that.
I have an idea. Send it it the mail.
You mean the "protestors" attack the polling places sending the election into chaos so no winner can be declared making pelosi Queen?
So, if your polling places are "attacked" it sure seems that mailing a ballot would be way safer.
Who put the fear in you with all this mailing in your ballots paranoia?
Did it come out of Trump's mouth? The guy that creates chaos and roped you in. Must be.
/-----/ " So, if your polling places are "attacked" it sure seems that mailing a ballot would be way safer. "
Oh yeah, that's what the country has needed since 1776 - mail-in ballots in case polling places are attacked. But what happens if my local post office is swallowed by a large sinkhole after I mail in my ballot?" You blithering idiot.

Last edited:

GO TO THE POLLS.
What if it snows like hell and you get stranded and can't get to your polling place.
You mean the "protestors" attack the polling places sending the election into chaos so no winner can be declared making pelosi Queen?
So, if your polling places are "attacked" it sure seems that mailing a ballot would be way safer.
Did it come out of Trump's mouth? The guy that creates chaos and roped you in. Must be.
The voter requesting an absentee ballot.
In my county the ballots will be sent out (by mail) Nov. 2nd. Every registered voter will receive one without requesting one. Sooooo...

GO TO THE POLLS.
/-----/ " So, if your polling places are "attacked" it sure seems that mailing a ballot would be way safer. "
Oh yeah, that's what the country has needed since 1776 - mail-in ballots in case polling places are attacked. But what happens if my local post office is swallowed by a large sinkhole after I mail in my ballot?" You blithering idiot.
Idiot? Now who can't see past the end of their nose? Idiot.

GO TO THE POLLS.

GO TO THE POLLS.
And another thing. Who is causing the problems at USPS? Be honest.

GO TO THE POLLS.

GO TO THE POLLS.
And another thing. Who is causing the problems at USPS? Be honest.

The rioters and the DNC holding up the funding? :dunno:

My grandfather was a postmaster general for a very large area, I am telling you, most of the top entrenched bureacracy, who are in their 60's, 70's, 80's, etc. are all pretty loyal to JFK's party.

GO TO THE POLLS.
Yea, if you are a democrat. By now, it is no secret who a person sides with politically, especially from the mail one receives, so it would be easy for a Republican ballot to be identified and made to disappear.

GO TO THE POLLS.
REMEMBER, DISRUPTING VOTING BY MAIL IS THE TRUMP PLAN TO CUT DOWN THE DEMOCRAT VOTE. DO NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN IT, JUST BECAUSE OUR PRESIDENT VOTES THAT WAY.
Got it. Don't do what I do, do what I say. Talk about someone getting high doses of brainwashing.
You got the wrong message. I am voting in person for Joe Biden. I was simply expanding on the message of the trumper, like a public service announcement, broken down for the mentally challenged trump voter.
I was being sarcastic towards the followers of MAGA and it's chairman.
And may I add that messing with the mail is a felony.
I will fill out my mailed-to-me ballot and drop it into the box at the courthouse which I can do that early or at my polling place on Nov. 3rd. It is nice for voters to have alternatives in which to vote. Unselfish may be just that and unrestricted.
I will be voting not for Trump but for the next President of the United States... Joe Biden.

GO TO THE POLLS.
Yea, if you are a democrat. By now, it is no secret who a person sides with politically, especially from the mail one receives, so it would be easy for a Republican ballot to be identified and made to disappear.
No, I'm a citizen of the US and I sure as hell hope everyone is treated equally without a bunch of propaganda spewing fascists disrupting each and every voters right. This blame the other guy crap is so dangerous and can fuck you over just as bad as any other. I am registered NPP in a beautiful city in the State of California. I have never heard or witnessed any person burning down anything here and sure as hell don't hear it from anyone or anywhere nearby and I doubt it would happen. Have no fear.

GO TO THE POLLS.

Sure, why not—go and vote in-person. Thing is, our votes truly mean nothing. Do you really, for one bloody moment, believe that our aristocratic class, men and women possessed of billions of personal dollars, would EVER allow us Unwashed Masses to decide the fate of the fucking free world? Never gonna happen. But, yeah . . . whatever. If it makes you feel better, go out and vote. Beyond that, and please do quote me on this, the democrats will never accept a second Trump victory. They've used biological weapons on us to cause us to vote from home. They'll fucking nuke an American city next . . . if that's what it takes to get rid of Trump.
Amen. You know it!

GO TO THE POLLS.
REMEMBER, DISRUPTING VOTING BY MAIL IS THE TRUMP PLAN TO CUT DOWN THE DEMOCRAT VOTE. DO NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN IT, JUST BECAUSE OUR PRESIDENT VOTES THAT WAY.
Got it. Don't do what I do, do what I say. Talk about someone getting high doses of brainwashing.
You got the wrong message. I am voting in person for Joe Biden. I was simply expanding on the message of the trumper, like a public service announcement, broken down for the mentally challenged trump voter.
I will fill out my mailed-to-me ballot and drop it into the box at the courthouse which I can do that early or at my polling place on Nov. 3rd. It is nice for voters to have alternatives in which to vote. Unselfish may be just that and unrestricted.
I will be voting not for Trump but for the next President of the United States... Joe Biden.
Sorry. Realized after re reading and deleted my response.

GO TO THE POLLS.
In my county the ballots will be sent out (by mail) Nov. 2nd. Every registered voter will receive one without requesting one. Sooooo...
If they are sending the ballots out nov second, no one will get them by the third, let alone getting them postmarked on Election Day. I hope your county is mailing them earlier than that.

GO TO THE POLLS.
In my county the ballots will be sent out (by mail) Oct. 2nd. Every registered voter will receive one without requesting one. Sooooo...
If they are sending the ballots out nov second, no one will get them by the third, let alone getting them postmarked on Election Day. I hope your county is mailing them earlier than that.
Oops. I had to edit. Oct 2nd. Thanks.

I’d say this applies to any voter. Unless you literally cannot vote in person, you ought to go in person. Cause in person you can feel a bit more secure against jackassery. A mail in ballot? Might get lost, might get thrown out, who knows? But if you put your ballot in the machine and see the machine accept it? There can be no doubts then.

You should especially go directly to the polls in person if you are in your 60's or older or are obese, have diabetes, asthma, COPD, high blood pressure, history of cancer, immune deficiency, chronic pulmonary disease, vascular issues, heart problems, or other preexisting illnesses.

If you vote twice (once by mail, once at the polls), at least one of them will count. Whatever it takes to make sure your vote counts
I highly recommend you rightards vote twice.
thumbsup.gif

GO TO THE POLLS.
Oh? How does one determine a ballot is a "Republican ballot" based on the envelope?

GO TO THE POLLS.
You should not wait until election day to drop off your ballot. If there is a problem with it, such as your signature doesn't match, it will be too late for you to rectify any problems. I've already mailed in my ballot, my wife's, and my kids of voting age. And I'm checking online daily to verify they are accepted.

Forum List

Back