Trump undid everything Obama did.........even a good economy. Democrats will run on that.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump undid everything Obama did.........even a good economy. Democrats will run on that.

We’re going to have dirtier air and dirtier water because Obama put regulations in place to keep the air and the water clean.

Obama had close relationships with our NATO allies. Trump has destroyed that. Leaving America alone.

What else is Trump destroying in the name of Obama?

Please cite some examples as to how Obama's economy was going balls to the wall, like Trump's.

You really haven't convinced me.

This is stupid on steroids...if Obama had a good economy Hillary would have been elected to continue it....the middle of the nation...fly over country was hurting...the rust belt was hurting....the south east was hurting....and Obama didn't care because he thought all he needed was the east and west coast.....Oooops!....

Republicans don't understand economics. They don't understand that tax cuts just lead to the housing market being inflated to the demise of the country like under George W Bush. Not only does the collapse of the housing market cause a collapse of the entire economy. The market being inflated house prices hurts the middle class, and lower class.

Poor Obama, all the anti-American, transformative, globalist work he did out the window. :113: His only legacy is the division he caused with his Racist interventions into Black/White conflicts. Well that and Obozocare which has been defanged by Trump.

We’re going to have dirtier air and dirtier water because Obama put regulations in place to keep the air and the water clean.

Obama had close relationships with our NATO allies. Trump has destroyed that. Leaving America alone.

Your Opinions-Not mine

derpy, if you truly believe this, you are a complete moron. Middle class wages have gone up for the first time in DECADES. Under trump. Not your hero, the obummer. I hope you wake up some day....but i really doubt you can.

LookitThisSHit.jpg

Republicans don't understand economics. They don't understand that tax cuts just lead to the housing market being inflated to the demise of the country like under George W Bush. Not only does the collapse of the housing market cause a collapse of the entire economy. The market being inflated house prices hurts the middle class, and lower class.

Actually the housing bubble and recession wasn't cased by GW. Granted he had a part in it by blindly allowing those silly Democrats to run roughshod, but it was basically caused by those Democrats.

Look up "Dodd-Frank."

Obama hates you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obama hates you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said. Obama is a narcissist and an elitist. Regardless of the fact that they adored him, Obama would consider most of these liberals as something icky stuck to the bottom of his shoe: Something he stepped in when he got out of the limo.

398kto.jpg

Obama EPA messed up a river running from Colorado to Arizona and New Mexico, so I would not be proud of Obama EPA era if I were you...

Also didn't Bush destroyed our trust around the World and Obama was the Drone usage President, so I doubt anyone really trusted him...

But Obama said this was still his economy

Please cite some examples as to how Obama's economy was going balls to the wall, like Trump's.

You really haven't convinced me.
Please show us where tRump's economy is going better than Obama's.

"Even a good economy"? Are democrats going to argue that President Trump undid a good economy for a good economy with historic low unemployment? That sounds like a good strategy.

But Obama said this was still his economy

Well the sun rose again in the East, so you know Dean will thank Obama for it...

Forum List

Back