Dont anyone else try to do this because it may not work unless you have SKILLS

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I purchased a laptop which was a 11.6 inche chromebook in Mid June and been annoyed with it for 2 months because it's so one dimensional. So i said fuck it and went back to best buy with the chromebook repackaged in the original box and told them it's not compatible with several websites. I was able to exchange it for another laptop that was $200 more and paid the difference with the store credit and now typing on a brand new 17.6 inch computer that is compatible with all the sites I like, I really took it back because 11.6 screen was too small and now have a nice larger screen

Im a bad boy, Holla

I purchased a laptop which was a 11.6 inche chromebook in Mid June and been annoyed with it for 2 months because it's so one dimensional. So i said fuck it and went back to best buy with the chromebook repackaged in the original box and told them it's not compatible with several websites. I was able to exchange it for another laptop that was $200 more and paid the difference with the store credit and now typing on a brand new 17.6 inch computer that is compatible with all the sites I like, I really took it back because 11.6 screen was too small and now have a nice larger screen

Im a bad boy, Holla
They don't mind-you upgraded.

Laptops are for fags. Especially prebuilt ones. Next!

Excuse me????????????

A) You may get bad juju from that, but they were ripping you off anyways, so idk.

B) Prebuilt laptops are for girls and fags.

What kind of computer should I get Mr. Mongo?

So glad you asked! A real PC with a keyboard, power supply, motherboard, good RAMs, and a graphics card. Oh yeah and 1 SSD and 1 hard drive minimum.

The minutia parts to set it all up proper are about $30.

Forum List

Back