More Trump Criminality

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Instead of starting a bunch of individual threads about all the different allegations against Donald Trump I'll just keep adding to this thread. There's so much.

Fulton County investigators have another recording of a Trump phone call pressuring a Georgia official

Fulton County investigators have an audio recording of a phone call that former President Donald Trump made to the Georgia House speaker to push for a special session to overturn Democrat Joe Biden’s 2020 victory in the state, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

The Fulton County special grand jury, which investigated Trump’s actions in the state after the 2020 election, heard the recording of Trump’s call to David Ralston, according to five of the jurors who spoke anonymously to the AJC. A source confirmed to CNN the existence of the recording, which hasn’t been made public.

The recording adds to what’s known about the pressure campaign by Trump and his allies on Georgia officials. It’s the third audio recording of the former president’s phone calls to Georgia officials that is known to exist.

The special grand jury recently concluded its work and recommended multiple indictments, according to the foreperson who has spoken out publicly. Now it’s up to Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis to make charging decisions.

Ralston, who died last year, described his December 2020 call with Trump during an interview the following day.

Trump “would like a special session of the Georgia General Assembly,” Ralston said. “He’s been clear on that before, and he was clear on that in the phone conversation yesterday. You know I shared with him my belief that based on the understanding I have of Georgia law that it was going to be very much an uphill battle.”

According to the Georgia Constitution, not only can the governor convene a special session, the General Assembly can call itself into a special session, though that requires the signatures of 3/5 of the Georgia House.

Former US Sen. David Perdue, a staunch Trump ally from Georgia, also requested a special session be convened during a meeting in December 2020 at Truist Park, where the Atlanta Braves play. Gov. Brian Kemp, Perdue and former Sen. Kelly Loeffler, the state’s other US senator at the time, and their aides attended.

Last edited:
Instead of starting a bunch of individual threads about all the different allegations against Donald Trump I'll just keep adding to this thread. There's so much.

Fulton County investigators have another recording of a Trump phone call pressuring a Georgia official

Fulton County investigators have an audio recording of a phone call that former President Donald Trump made to the Georgia House speaker to push for a special session to overturn Democrat Joe Biden’s 2020 victory in the state, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

The Fulton County special grand jury, which investigated Trump’s actions in the state after the 2020 election, heard the recording of Trump’s call to David Ralston, according to five of the jurors who spoke anonymously to the AJC. A source confirmed to CNN the existence of the recording, which hasn’t been made public.

The recording adds to what’s known about the pressure campaign by Trump and his allies on Georgia officials. It’s the third audio recording of the former president’s phone calls to Georgia officials that is known to exist.

The special grand jury recently concluded its work and recommended multiple indictments, according to the foreperson who has spoken out publicly. Now it’s up to Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis to make charging decisions.

Ralston, who died last year, described his December 2020 call with Trump during an interview the following day.

Trump “would like a special session of the Georgia General Assembly,” Ralston said. “He’s been clear on that before, and he was clear on that in the phone conversation yesterday. You know I shared with him my belief that based on the understanding I have of Georgia law that it was going to be very much an uphill battle.”

According to the Georgia Constitution, not only can the governor convene a special session, the General Assembly can call itself into a special session, though that requires the signatures of 3/5 of the Georgia House.

Former US Sen. David Perdue, a staunch Trump ally from Georgia, also requested a special session be convened during a meeting in December 2020 at Truist Park, where the Atlanta Braves play. Gov. Brian Kemp, Perdue and former Sen. Kelly Loeffler, the state’s other US senator at the time, and their aides attended.
1678928862348.jpeg

Trump “would like a special session of the Georgia General Assembly,” Ralston said. “He’s been clear on that before, and he was clear on that in the phone conversation yesterday. You know I shared with him my belief that based on the understanding I have of Georgia law that it holic going to be very much an uphill battle.”

Suckaholic has a bad case of TDS .

You got any proof of that yet, or are you still just pulling it out of your ass?
---[Trump] said 'find me, find me,' those are the keywords," Dershowitz said. "Find me 11 or 12,000 votes. Well, 'find' has two possible interpretations."
"That is, 'discover,' that is, get votes that have been made but haven't been counted and make sure they accounted. Perfectly lawful," Dershowitz said.---

It's not Trump's fault the vote count was faulty.

Doesn't it even pique your curiosity why someone with a lifetime of political corruption like Biden has ZERO investigations while Donald Trump has the entire legal system and the IRS attacking him? Oh wait, you're a paid shill, never mind.

I'm sure a moderator will be here shortly to clean up this thread, deleting the trolling posts, ejecting and locking out the offenders from further participation in this thread.

Any time now.

Former US Sen. David Perdue, a staunch Trump ally from Georgia, also requested a special session be convened during a meeting in December 2020 at Truist Park, where the Atlanta Braves play. Gov. Brian Kemp, Perdue and former Sen. Kelly Loeffler, the state’s other US senator at the time, and their aides attended..
:laughing0301:
:lol:
:lmao:

Well, just look at the pants on fire!!!
The wiley Demmies are gonna get Trump the Roadrunner this time! :muahaha:
:laughing0301:
:lol:
:lmao:

Last edited:

More Trump Criminality​

More? I'm still waiting for the FIRST! I thought ciminals were prosecuted and sent to JAIL?!

So in other words, another illegal wire-tapping. Someone broke the law trying to frame Trump--- how original, like we can believe anything a criminal would tell us!

Wow. If we somehow had a recording of everytime a democrat or leftard somewhere actually pressured somebody to do something or vote some way trying to win an election, we'd probably need a server with 20 Terabytes storage!!!

I hope you have better than this, son, 'cuz, I gotta tell you this bird ain't got NO WINGS. 🦆

Forum List

Back