Trump Trying to Incite another Insurrection/riot?

Dershowitz and Turley ARE MOST CERTAINLY political hacks, and paid contributors of the known and proven, lying FOX News, but with law degrees, like most political hacks and politicians..
Alan D frequently expresses his dislike and disagreement with Trump
Libs are panicking that one of their own is NOT so TDS deluded.

Alan D frequently expresses his dislike and disagreement with Trump
Libs are panicking that one of their own is NOT so TDS deluded.
Alan D is a Trumper, he fools no one.

I'm not panicking... This NY DA can follow the law, without fear or favor....

I'd rather he not bring charges for this, whatever the this, may end up being because I think it may get in the way of the really awful alleged crimes trump committed in Georgia, and the two Jack Smith is investigating.

Alan D is a Trumper, he fools no one.

I'm not panicking... This NY DA can follow the law, without fear or favor....

I'd rather he not bring charges for this, whatever the this, may end up being because I think it may get in the way of the really awful alleged crimes trump committed in Georgia, and the two Jack Smith is investigating.
Pick a state and go for what Trump did wrong. It’s the constant circle you run in.

my 'swing a bat' reference is to my periodic exercise of stepping into the batting cage at the driving range near our country club.

Still, I can be sorta tough. I think. At times. Maybe.
Oh, well, if that's all -----

I might have over-reacted.

No. We all know Republicans must have cheated the ways they accuse us and got away with it. If you are so sure it happens it makes you suspect.

Fox News calls you Cousing F'ers. If I called you that I'd get banned. But you listen to a media source who thinks that about you and your claims.
What does Cousing F'ers MEAN?? Banned?? This is very mysterious.

You are correct in some respects but wrong in others.
1. You are correct that GOP "tax cut" dogma, "that it always grows the economy" failed miserably. All the Trump tax cuts did was blow up the Debt when he "promised" a 5% GDP.
2. I disagree that Trump "lost" the trade war with China. Before Trump China owned the House and Senate. Just look at how Biden kowtows to them now, with their "spy balloon" and getting oil from the SPR as examples. The PRC OWNS Biden. Now the House and Senate see that the US needs to wean itself of cheap Chinese goods to the point of passing the semiconductor law to make chips here in the US. What Trump wanted to do, bring critical manufacturing back to the US.

Biden kowtows to them now, with their "spy balloon" and getting oil from the SPR as examples. The PRC OWNS Biden. Now the House and Senate see that the US needs to wean itself of cheap Chinese goods to the point of passing the semiconductor law to make chips here in the US. What Trump wanted to do, bring critical manufacturing back to the US.
You lost me here. What did you want him to do about the spy balloon? What would Trump have done? WW3?

SPR, RPC?

Yes I remember Republicans in the 2000's loved cheap Chinese goods when us liberals didn't.

Don't worry lil fella we got you

Congress and President Biden have prioritized rebuilding America's manufacturing base to create good-paying jobs and bring supply chains back to the U.S. Decades of outsourcing have eroded domestic manufacturing jobs and made the U.S. reliant on imports for many manufactured goods.

What does Cousing F'ers MEAN?? Banned?? This is very mysterious.
In the Dominion lawsuit we found that off air, Fox News personalities and management refer to Trump supporters as Cousin fuckers. It's hilarious what's coming out in that trial.

If I referred to USMB Republicans as that, I'd get banned. Yet you guys will tune in tomorrow to listen to what lies Fox is feeding you. Even knowing what they think about you.

I bet you think MSNBC is knowingly lying to us too and think the same way about us right?

You lost me here. What did you want him to do about the spy balloon? What would Trump have done? WW3? SPR, RPC?
Yes I remember Republicans in the 2000's loved cheap Chinese goods when us liberals didn't. Don't worry lil fella we got you
Congress and President Biden have prioritized rebuilding America's manufacturing base to create good-paying jobs and bring supply chains back to the U.S. Decades of outsourcing have eroded domestic manufacturing jobs and made the U.S. reliant on imports for many manufactured goods.
1. The spy balloon should have been shot down before it reached Alaska. That's what Trump would have done. But since the PRC (Peoples Republic of China) owns Biden he let their spy balloon fly across the US including several classified areas. There was no WW3 risk for a "weather balloon", dumbass.

2. The SPR (Strategic Petroleum Reserve) Biden sold US reserve oil to a Chinese company that owns Biden.

3. Wall Street, Republicans and Democrats, loved China so much they moved 11,000 US manufacturing plants to China.

4. We agree that we need to stop building up China so that they can build up their military. It may be too late already.
Wall Street created the monster, now they can reap what they sowed.

Jim Jones
The KoolAde Drinkers were all "Low-IQ" democrats..... Just sayin'
iu

This guy is senile, shits his pants,can't do a real press conference, and does what his handlers tell him to do, oh, and he can't do stairs either:

Oh, but he showered with his daughter Ashley...
1679351991080.png
.....dear diary.....

Attachments

• 1679351975834.png
    1679351975834.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 3
I know you can't handle the truth because it contradicts your talking-point lies.
I do "truth" not talking points. I can prove what I post, I expect you to do the same.
Prove something then. I can't wait.

Forum List

Back