Trump Trying to Incite another Insurrection/riot?

I just looked at one of your "proofs". In an opinion piece published in The Hill, Do you know the difference between opinion and proof?
Ok, put up expert legal "opinions" comparable to Turley & Dershowicz in support of Bragg indicting Trump for the outdated "crimes" being supposed.
Dershowitz went nuts today because of Bragg's apparent prosecutorial abuse.

Ok, put up expert legal "opinions" comparable to Turley & Dershowicz in support of Bragg indicting Trump for the outdated "crimes" being supposed.
Dershowitz went nuts today because of Bragg's apparent prosecutorial abuse.
I do not want to be mean, and I am here just to waste time. But you do not even know the definition of words like proof, fact and opinion. You are also very arrogant about what you obviously don't know. I will always be happy to talk to you, but try to learn stuff instead of trying to be authoritative about stuff of which you have no clue.

No you are a liar. You are anti-American. You’re also scared and extremely weak. You are very weak person. So if you just keep on insulting people and making things up. It’s not gonna get you anything. I hope you get the help you need. Have a nice day my friend
Franklin is the weak one. He does not have the strength to make is own mind up. He is too weak to deal with the real world. He is a Trump lemming. WEAK

Spanker I wish I could be there when you realize a kangaroo court arrest warrant for DT has reinvigorated his base & even brought others over to his side. Nobody wants the banana republic you are cheering for.

It's going to backfire spectacularly but it doesn't even matter does it?
We don't have real elections so no matter how many more votes he wins by this time, the Dem cheating machine will just manufacture even more for weeks after the election is over.
This should be obvious by now if your brain wasn't clogged with TDS & soft serve

You really are rather slow witted aren't you?
If the MAGA crazies do not flood the streets in protest it will show Trump is losing power. The MAGA numbers are declining. Trump fatigue.
We will see.

Spanker I wish I could be there when you realize a kangaroo court arrest warrant for DT has reinvigorated his base & even brought others over to his side. Nobody wants the banana republic you are cheering for.

It's going to backfire spectacularly but it doesn't even matter does it?
We don't have real elections so no matter how many more votes he wins by this time, the Dem cheating machine will just manufacture even more for weeks after the election is over.
This should be obvious by now if your brain wasn't clogged with TDS & soft serve

You really are rather slow witted aren't you?

Another snowflake created a thread containing a CNN crew 'REPORTING LIVE FROM THE TRUMP PROTEST', talking about this issue then showed the 'CROWD' -

IT WAS ONE GUY HOLDING UP A SIGN!

:auiqs.jpg:

not much of a riot so far

FrsbWhDWcAAWdc1

Prosecuting political enemies once you've gained power is straight up corrupt government. I hope Trump supporters will remember this when they're cheering for DeSantis.

Prosecuting political enemies once you've gained power is straight up corrupt government. I hope Trump supporters will remember this when they're cheering for DeSantis.
Except when they really do commit crimes.

Crimes are crimes no matter who does it. I know mindless partisan hacks do not get that, but it is a fact;.
They sure don't. Mindless partisan hacks are blind to the shit their "side" does. It's always the other side to blame.

Mindless partisan hacks should do us all a favor and suck a tailpipe.

They sure don't. Mindless partisan hacks are blind to the shit their "side" does. It's always the other side to blame.

Mindless partisan hacks should do us all a favor and suck a tailpipe.
OK? I am in favor of that. I guess.

Forum List

Back