Trump Trying to Incite another Insurrection/riot?

Look at the number of total votes in the prior elections, and then look at the total number of votes in 2020.
Typically the total number would be about 125m total votes.
In 2020 the total number of votes was 156m votes
So where did those ~30m extra votes come from?
People in fear of reelecting an orange clown reality show host that thought it might be nice to experiment with ingestion of disinfectants or rectal bright lights. Just a guess.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, I quite agree that Joe Biden did not motivate so many voters to vote for Joe Biden.

Trump did.

A significant number...determinatively significant.... voted against Trump.

We know that. We know that because we learned it from Don Trump's own in-house pollster Tony Fabrizio. Read his 27-page report in this Politico link. Polled Republicans thought Trump was untrustworthy and incompetent.

And we know that too -----because Don Trump's own commissioned investigation ($600,000 worth of investigation) revealed there wasn't enough fraud to impact an election.

To wit:

"Trump hid reports disproving 2020 election fraud claims: Report"

It's ancient history now. Biden is in the WH. But...
43,000 votes in AZ, WI, and GA was all that Trump lost by

Calling the protest an "insurrection" is a lie. You want to see what a real "insurrection" looks like?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can 'insurrect' without an Abrams tank or an up-armored Bradley.
I would submit that 'insurrections' come in various styles, degrees, tactics, and effects.

This "insurrection" term is not inappropriate for what happened on January 6th here in America.
Grab most any standard definition ---non-legal, non-scientific --- and you will read a description of pretty much what we all saw happen live on the telly. And there were microphones capturing statements by participants, there were social media posts displaying participants thinking.....so "insurrection" can apply to much of the effort.

Now, on the other hand the term 'insurrectionist' may not. From what I watched that day, and have seen subsequently on various media platforms, some of those MAGA-knuckleheads were simply TDS'rs ---Trump's Duped & Snookered --- who thought they were doing the right thing because Don Trump told 'em to come to Washington that day, and "be wild" and to fight to take back their country.
But we also know, that there were folks there who weren't the as Duped or as Snookered....but people with designs.
We know that because we have guilty pleas, we have trial convictions.

I'm quite OK, with calling the whole lot of 'em 'seditionist attackers'....but in varying degrees (meaning some that were there merely for selfies for their Facebook brag-page, vs. those that beat down a cop and busted through windows or screamed threats to Pence or Pelosi).

So, can we agree on 'Sedition'...as preferable to "Insurrection"?

Your post still doesn't prove that Trump incited the protest. Calling the protest an "insurrection" is a lie. You want to see what a real "insurrection" looks like?
This is a real insurrection:

Treasonist act is what Trump did. Unamerican.

People in fear of reelecting an orange clown reality show host that thought it might be nice to experiment with ingestion of disinfectants or rectal bright lights. Just a guess.
So the senile, shit pants, confused, can't do press conferences criminal is better? We'll see in 2024 if there's a rematch.

If you had ask me 10 years ago I would have truly never thought a former president would be calling for protest if he is indicted. But here we are.

So the senile, shit pants, confused, can't do press conferences criminal is better? We'll see in 2024 if there's a rematch.
Fox News thinks you are cousin f ers. We think you are deplorable.

You guys want to suggest the extreme left is ruining this country but really it's the extreme right. Including the Supreme Court justices legislating from the bench. Remember when Republicans didn't like judges doing that?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can 'insurrect' without an Abrams tank or an up-armored Bradley.
I would submit that 'insurrections' come in various styles, degrees, tactics, and effects.

This "insurrection" term is not inappropriate for what happened on January 6th here in America.
Grab most any standard definition ---non-legal, non-scientific --- and you will read a description of pretty much what we all saw happen live on the telly. And there were microphones capturing statements by participants, there were social media posts displaying participants thinking.....so "insurrection" can apply to much of the effort.fence

Now, on the other hand the term 'insurrectionist' may not. From what I watched that day, and have seen subsequently on various media platforms, some of those MAGA-knuckleheads were simply TDS'rs ---Trump's Duped & Snookered --- who thought they were doing the right thing because Don Trump told 'em to come to Washington that day, and "be wild" and to fight to take back their country.
But we also know, that there were folks there who weren't the as Duped or as Snookered....but people with designs.
We know that because we have guilty pleas, we have trial convictions.

I'm quite OK, with calling the whole lot of 'em 'seditionist attackers'....but in varying degrees (meaning some that were there merely for selfies for their Facebook brag-page, vs. those that beat down a cop and busted through windows or screamed threats to Pence or Pelosi).

So, can we agree on 'Sedition'...as preferable to "Insurrection"?
I'm on the fence with "sedition" only because I don't know HOW involved the FBI was in promoting the riot, and WHY wasn't the National Guard called in to prevent violence.
Riddle me this:
1. Who planted those pipe bombs, and why hasn't he been caught even though he's on clear video?
2. How involved were FBI plants in instigating and planning the riot? Was it a clear setup? Entrapment?
3. Why wasn't the National Guard called in to protect the Capitol as requested by Capitol Police Chief Sund AND Trump?
4. All summer long the rioters destroyed Federal property, yet none of those rioters were even indicted. So whats good for one group of protesters should be good for the other group of protesters. So NO, we don't agree on sedition. I oppose any double standard of "justice".
5. How can the J6 protesters/trespassers be locked up without bail for months? DC is a democrat GULAG, isn't it?

Last edited:
Treasonist act is what Trump did. Unamerican.
You type words with no proof. Just democrat talking points, what we call LIES.

I can provide a list of actions that prove Joe Biden is a criminal and a traitor, just look at his record:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

You type words with no proof. Just democrat talking points, what we call LIES.

I can provide a list of actions that prove Joe Biden is a criminal and a traitor, just look at his record:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe
Ok, lets pretend you are correct about Biden. Does that in any way mitigate what Trump and the MAGAs have done? Seems someone did not go to kindergarten.

If you had ask me 10 years ago I would have truly never thought a former president would be calling for protest if he is indicted. But here we are.
The point you are missing is that the "crime" is not a crime.
Its a political stunt with no basis in LAW. So says many legal experts.

See the rationale' for a protest? Protest the abuse of power.

Fox News thinks you are cousin f ers. We think you are deplorable.

You guys want to suggest the extreme left is ruining this country but really it's the extreme right. Including the Supreme Court justices legislating from the bench. Remember when Republicans didn't like judges doing that?
1. Give me one example of when the USSC legislated from the bench.

2. IF you are referring to RvW, that ruling is correcting a prior unconstitutional decision, just ask RBG.

The point you are missing is that the "crime" is not a crime.
Its a political stunt with no basis in LAW. So says many legal experts.

See the rationale' for a protest? Protest the abuse of power.
So says many experts? Do you think there are any legal experts that say otherwise? Why do you just believe your "many?' I honestly don't even know what this is about besides Trump tells his rubes he is about to be arrested. Sounds like a fund raising scam to be. Anyway, the Donald's real legal exposure (according to "legal experts") is from Georgia and the classified documents. Even the MAGAs cannot pretend they didnt happen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, l dunno if they 'got him this time', but......

...but, good poster Cellblock, you have offered this message-board an illustration of the wrong vehicle. (see post #377)

The one used....per multiple reports.....was not the stretch limo you have offered us, but an armored standard-sized SUV.

Which adds significant context to the initial reports of the contretemps within it on January 6th.

FYI
/——/ Fixed the git typo. Thanks And he only needed 6 foot arms to grab the wheel.

Ok, lets pretend you are correct about Biden. Does that in any way mitigate what Trump and the MAGAs have done? Seems someone did not go to kindergarten.
If you have a point to make, prove it.
What have Trump and the MAGAs done?
I proved what the Biden admin did, item by verifiable item.

If you have a point to make, prove it.
What have Trump and the MAGAs done?
I proved what the Biden admin did, item by verifiable item.
Uh stormed the capitol and tried to overthrow the government. Lots of video, get out of the RWNM and watch it. Nothing Biden can possibly do can change that. Oh, and there is lots of video of classified documents.

Forum List

Back