Trump Trying to Incite another Insurrection/riot?

So says many experts? Do you think there are any legal experts that say otherwise? Why do you just believe your "many?' I honestly don't even know what this is about besides Trump tells his rubes he is about to be arrested. Sounds like a fund raising scam to be. Anyway, the Donald's real legal exposure (according to "legal experts") is from Georgia and the classified documents. Even the MAGAs cannot pretend they didnt happen.
Okay, I'll put up expert opinions, you put up those supporting Bragg's indictment. LEGAL EXPERTS, not political hacks.

Okay, I'll put up expert opinions, you put up those supporting Bragg's indictment. LEGAL EXPERTS, not political hacks.
Too dumb. By not political hacks you mean use your political hacks.

Uh stormed the capitol and tried to overthrow the government. Lots of video, get out of the RWNM and watch it. Nothing Biden can possibly do can change that. Oh, and there is lots of video of classified documents.
1. Overthrow the government? Bullshit. They protested a flawed election. I showed you what a real insurrection looks like.
2. Biden's classified documents. Still being found all over. Selling secrets to China makes lots of money, huh.

You type words with no proof. Just democrat talking points, what we call LIES.

I can provide a list of actions that prove Joe Biden is a criminal and a traitor, just look at his record:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe
Now give us your negative list for Trump, so we can compare.....?

If it's empty, then that's where the problem lies....

(Oh and your China accusations on joe are simply right wing, made up, fake news created by your propagandists.). :)

Last edited:
Now give us your list for Trump, so we can compare.....?
If it's empty, then that's where the problem lies....
(Oh and your China accusations on joe are simply right wing, made up, fake news created by your propagandists.). :)

Where's your lies about Joe? What did Joe do as his part of a quid pro quo? Zip! Too bad, so sad!

And where is your negative list for the Trump Presidency?

Harvard and Georgetown LAW PROFESSORS are not political hacks.
Thanks for playing. I see you have none.
Dershowitz and Turley ARE MOST CERTAINLY political hacks, and paid contributors of the known and proven, lying FOX News, but with law degrees, like most political hacks and politicians.

Settle down Duke. Trumpsters aint gonna try to over throw the government again. They know Trump will let them rot in jail. That is another thing, why didn't Trump pardon all the insurrectionists? I never seem to get an answer for this question, I really am curious, I never see it discussed on the far right wing web sites.
trump doesn't like low class trash losers who get caught.

I can provide a list of actions that prove Joe Biden is a criminal and a traitor, just look at his record:

He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe
Right wing spin not facts.

Let me give you an example of how you turn facts into spin.

"In 2019, because of Trump's trade war with China, which he ultimately ended up losing, he was a complete failure because we only had 2.3% gdp that year.

I didn't lie once.

Dershowitz and Turley ARE MOST CERTAINLY political hacks, and paid contributors of the known and proven, lying FOX News, but with law degrees, like most political hacks and politicians.
Prove it. Prove that their legal opinions are wrong. Waiting...

Let me give you an example of how you turn facts into spin.
"In 2019, because of Trump's trade war with China, which he ultimately ended up losing, he was a complete failure because we only had 2.3% gdp that year.
I didn't lie once.
2.3% GDP is still higher than Obama's average.
Explain how tariffs on Chinese goods is bad for US GDP.
That makes no sense. My factoids are "facts".

2.3% GDP is still higher than Obama's average.
Explain how tariffs on Chinese goods is bad for US GDP.
That makes no sense. My factoids are "facts".
Trump promised 3, 4, 5 maybe even 6% growth. He failed. To have only .001% better than Obama is unacceptable especially after that historic tax break. He got no bump from that tax break.
Trump lost his tariff war like Putin is losing Ukraine war. He claimed he won just like Putin will when he loses.

Prove it. Prove that their legal opinions are wrong. Waiting...
They are political hacks because they are speculating BEFORE THE FACTS ARE KNOWN or case is brought forward, silly one.... They don't know the charges that will be brought...

Trump promised 3, 4, 5 maybe even 6% growth. He failed. To have only .001% better than Obama is unacceptable especially after that historic tax break. He got no bump from that tax break.
Trump lost his tariff war like Putin is losing Ukraine war. He claimed he won just like Putin will when he loses.
You are correct in some respects but wrong in others.
1. You are correct that GOP "tax cut" dogma, "that it always grows the economy" failed miserably. All the Trump tax cuts did was blow up the Debt when he "promised" a 5% GDP.
2. I disagree that Trump "lost" the trade war with China. Before Trump China owned the House and Senate. Just look at how Biden kowtows to them now, with their "spy balloon" and getting oil from the SPR as examples. The PRC OWNS Biden. Now the House and Senate see that the US needs to wean itself of cheap Chinese goods to the point of passing the semiconductor law to make chips here in the US. What Trump wanted to do, bring critical manufacturing back to the US.

They are political hacks because they are speculating BEFORE THE FACTS ARE KNOWN or case is brought forward, silly one.... They don't know the charges that will be brought...
Thanks for admitting that no legal scholars support Bragg's bullshit.
Both Turley and Dershowitz presented legal arguments on the "facts" as they are known today.
If Bragg has nuances or other charges or facts then they can revise their legal opinions.

More supposed pre event crafting by liberals. Floating out for a big media run that anyone who opposes any actions against Trump is an insurrectionist and seditionist. This will include thoughts and not just actions

Forum List

Back