Trump Trying to Incite another Insurrection/riot?

Meh...You to go have your homo hate sex....I'll never give into the hatred like you two fuckchops have.
You don't even really seem to be following the conversation. But thread crapping is fun, I guess.

I follow the conversation just fine....You two hate the Orange man because....REASONS!

And you're sitting around jerking one another off.

Who's wearing the blue dress?
Are you trying to tell us you are in a blue dress? How many stains you have on it tonight?

I follow the conversation just fine....You two hate the Orange man because....REASONS!
I don't hate Trump nearly as much as I hate the fascists who support him. They're the real danger. Full retard.

If Trump is trying to incite riots / violence, as the lefy / snowflakes claim, he's doing a shitty job of it.

Again, CNN pushed this false narrative earlier & reported 'LIVE from the Trump Protest' -

The video showed ONE GUY holding a sign while workers began erecting huge metal barriers in the background.

:auiqs.jpg:

If Trump is trying to incite riots / violence, as the lefy / snowflakes claim, he's doing a shitty job of it.

Again, CNN pushed this false narrative earlier & reported 'LIVE from the Trump Protest' -

The video showed ONE GUY holding a sign while workers began erecting huge metal barriers in the background.

:auiqs.jpg:
If Trump were really smart (which he isn't) he'd call for a prayer vigil in front of Trump Tower, complete with preachers from all available denominations.

No signs, no hooting, no hollering....Just prayer and some kumbaya.

What would the haters say to that?

If Trump were really smart (which he isn't) he'd call for a prayer vigil in front of Trump Tower, complete with preachers from all available denominations.

They would mick him.and those who prayed,. They already falsely claim supporters think he is a god. You know they would. It does not matter what he does they attack him for it.

I do not want to be mean, and I am here just to waste time. But you do not even know the definition of words like proof, fact and opinion. You are also very arrogant about what you obviously don't know. I will always be happy to talk to you, but try to learn stuff instead of trying to be authoritative about stuff of which you have no clue.
So you can't defend Bragg's indictment. Another nothingburger post. Thanks for playing.

1. The spy balloon should have been shot down before it reached Alaska. That's what Trump would have done. But since the PRC (Peoples Republic of China) owns Biden he let their spy balloon fly across the US including several classified areas. There was no WW3 risk for a "weather balloon", dumbass.

2. The SPR (Strategic Petroleum Reserve) Biden sold US reserve oil to a Chinese company that owns Biden.

3. Wall Street, Republicans and Democrats, loved China so much they moved 11,000 US manufacturing plants to China.

4. We agree that we need to stop building up China so that they can build up their military. It may be too late already.
Wall Street created the monster, now they can reap what they sowed.
Corporate America saw all those Chinese as consumers.

So Trump would have rushed to shoot it down? That's good for terrorists to know. If I were them I'd send anthrax up in a big balloon when Trump gets back in.

They've already seen. Did you know balloons like this flew over when Trump was POTUS and we did nothing?

1. The spy balloon should have been shot down before it reached Alaska. That's what Trump would have done. But since the PRC (Peoples Republic of China) owns Biden he let their spy balloon fly across the US including several classified areas. There was no WW3 risk for a "weather balloon", dumbass.

2. The SPR (Strategic Petroleum Reserve) Biden sold US reserve oil to a Chinese company that owns Biden.

3. Wall Street, Republicans and Democrats, loved China so much they moved 11,000 US manufacturing plants to China.

4. We agree that we need to stop building up China so that they can build up their military. It may be too late already.
Wall Street created the monster, now they can reap what they sowed.
Without our government opening up trade with China, Wall Street could do nothing. The surface root of it all...Gov't... However the deepest root are the Capitalists themselves, lobbying govt officials for it.

In the Dominion lawsuit we found that off air, Fox News personalities and management refer to Trump supporters as Cousin fuckers. It's hilarious what's coming out in that trial.

If I referred to USMB Republicans as that, I'd get banned. Yet you guys will tune in tomorrow to listen to what lies Fox is feeding you. Even knowing what they think about you.

I bet you think MSNBC is knowingly lying to us too and think the same way about us right?
Well, that was a surprise. Thanx for the explanation. I have no idea whether that's claim is true or not. Seems a little ungraceful; I can imagine colorful male personalities using such a term, but not women presenters.

Corporate America saw all those Chinese as consumers.
So Trump would have rushed to shoot it down? That's good for terrorists to know. If I were them I'd send anthrax up in a big balloon when Trump gets back in.
They've already seen. Did you know balloons like this flew over when Trump was POTUS and we did nothing?
Another Low-IQ post. If Trump shot it down in the Pacific before it hit land what would happen to anthrax dumbass?

Chinese balloons never overflew land when Trump was POTUS. They overflew two naval bases and Trump never knew.

Oh you know the antifa blm supporters are breaking that up in a second, and then blaming the pastors

Another Low-IQ post. If Trump shot it down in the Pacific before it hit land what would happen to anthrax dumbass?

Chinese balloons never overflew land when Trump was POTUS. They overflew two naval bases and Trump never knew.
They didn't catch it? Or did Trump allow it because it's him who's in bed with China?

Forum List

Back