More from Trump's Loony Tunes faithful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

They just can't give up their deranged notions of a stolen election. What makes them so dangerous is that they so willingly buy into Trump's lies even though he provides absolutely no evidence whatsoever to support his deranged claims.

Bigly!!!

Gee, I wonder why the majority of Americans think 2020 was a stolen election with massive fruad?

Trump-Obama-Biden.jpg

They just can't give up their deranged notions of a stolen election. What makes them so dangerous is that they so willingly buy into Trump's lies even though he provides absolutely no evidence whatsoever to support his deranged claims.

Bigly!!!
eeewwwww sounds scary. hope the boogey man don't get ya

Bigly!!!

The alt-right has gone insane.

At a time when the Democrats have grown more unpopular and the electoral map continues to tilt towards the Republicans, the batshit crazy Trump cult loons continue to find ways to lose.

Bigly!!!

iu

Bigly!!!
And another paid shill with a Trump distraction thread. You support the Biden crime syndicate, you should be ashamed of yourself.

_

Bigly!!!

What is even worse is that stolen election fantasies are still a key factor in Republicans 2024 election strategy.

Trump can still not give a speech without harping on how he had the 2020 election stolen from him.
Election deniers still play a major role in the party.

That faction of the GOP took a beating in 2022.
Yet, Republicans can’t move on

That is a lie and you're in a cult.

Where is the OP content as per the forum rules? All you are doing is identity attacks and that is no way for a moderator to show how it's done. This IS the gen forum so you should follow your own rules before you go after others for the same imho.

They just can't give up their deranged notions of a stolen election.

Liberals have been bussing for generations and now they are advancing their bussing strategies by installing a faux mail in voting system.

The medium has changed but the effect is the same. Cheating increases...

Whataboutism. Second post even. Well played.
The OP is about our belief the elections are stolen & I post some facts about the election.
Do you even know the meaning of "whataboutism"? A whataboutism is a red herring to deflect the conversation from the main point.
Drunk & stupid is no way to go through life catsnsweaters
giphy.gif

That is a lie and you're in a cult.
Sure I am.
I posted the facts that actually happened. Prove it wrong if you can bro.
Otherwise I'll post more facts & you can do you.
And as I've told you previously, I mean that literally.
Go fuck yourself

The alt-right has gone insane.

At a time when the Democrats have grown more unpopular and the electoral map continues to tilt towards the Republicans, the batshit crazy Trump cult loons continue to find ways to lose.
You do not lose when you are cheated.

You did not really lose unless you admit you lost

Mail in voting is no different than bussing, just a more modern strategy.

7.png

Then just admit that you are obsessed with watching 9 year old children to see if they are gay.

The OP is about our belief the elections are stolen & I post some facts about the election.
Do you even know the meaning of "whataboutism"? A whataboutism is a red herring to deflect the conversation from the main point.
Drunk & stupid is no way to go through life catsnsweaters
giphy.gif

Sure I am.
I posted the facts that actually happened. Prove it wrong if you can bro.
Otherwise I'll post more facts & you can do you.
And as I've told you previously, I mean that literally.
Go fuck yourself
I humbly apologize. When I saw your meme I thought it was of riots. The meme is small on my phone.

Good luck with the rest of the thread.

And another paid shill with a Trump distraction thread. You support the Biden crime syndicate, you should be ashamed of yourself.
It’s likely that conservatives know the 2020 election wasn’t ‘stolen’ – but the dishonest right continues to propagate that and other lies as part of their ongoing war on democracy, conservatives seeking to undermine confidence in the political process and destroy our democratic institutions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back