Trump told his top White House aide that he wished he had generals like the ones who reported to Hitler, saying they were “totally loyal” to Hitler

to be fair to Trump, he claims to value national security the most, that's what HE says, so you can decide if you take him at his word

when asked to define the job of president back when he was POTUS, he said: "More than anything else, it's the security of our nation. that's number 1, 2, and 3. The military being strong, and not letting bad things happen to our country from the outside. And I certainly think that's always going to be number 1 part of that definition"

And to be even more fair, Trump forgot all about 1, 2 and 3 by Jan 6th 2021

Then why did milley publicly say he would warn his masters in china if there was a US attack coming?

DURRRR
He did not publicly say that, nor does it prove disloyalty. Saying something to the Chinese is JUST THAT.

Nor does your reply refute that American generals swear oath to the United States first and foremost, not the POTUS.

Why do you keep posting utter bullshit? It's not rocket science, it's basic deligence and fact checking what you are about to post. You consistenly fail at that.

Last edited:
Trump raged to John Kelly that his generals weren't 'totally loyal' like Hitler's Nazi military leaders...this is disqualifying IF true

Rawsewage? :auiqs.jpg:

He did not publicly say that, nor does it prove disloyalty. Saying something to the Chinese is JUST THAT.

Why do you keep posting utter bullshit? It's not rocket science, it's basic deligence and fact checking what you are about to post. You consistenly fail at that.
Did Trump publicly say what is alleged in the OP?

:oops8:

Trump is predictable. He has a long track record... And many witnesses to his behavior and statements. You are a true believer.

Biden is predictable. He has a 50+ year track record... And many witnesses to his behavior and statements. You are a true believer.

Trump is my personal favorite, but i do talk about others all the time...I've criticized Ted Cruz, Lindsey Graham, all the RINOS, plus i have a thread mocking Bernie on the 1st page of the politics section as we speak...look for it and enjoy!
i'd rather nailgun my nutsack to a tree being hauled through the rocky mountains in the dead of winter by a drunk thief who stole the truck to get to a gay convention in San Fran for the new year than go digging up your bullshit.

but let me check and see if i can find it within me to try.

(searches for nailgun)

Wow. You would have followed Hitler and claimed he was a victim.

Hitler was a murderous swine, but hey, yiu love yiu your fascist dictators.

Vaccine mandates anyone?

Bueller?

Oh, thank you so very much for letting us know Trump literally saw himself as Hitler several years after the fact, Generals.

the conservative movement will outlive Trump, my friends. Tea Party comes & goes. Populism comes & goes. Trump comes & goes. the conservative movement has been a bedrock since Reagan, if not Goldwater

i remember a headline in the NYT back in the summer of 2016 during the heat of that presidential campaign: "The Failing Inside Mission To Tame Trump's Tongue"

boy were they right! they saw the future!

i remember a headline in the NYT back in the summer of 2016 during the heat of that presidential campaign: "The Failing Inside Mission To Tame Trump's Tongue"

boy were they right! they saw the future!

This is a set up for ethnic cleansing or a Holocaust.

yup

just like General George Patton saved the world from Adolf Hitler, General Joe Biden has saved the world from Donald Trump!

And led us to the brink of nuclear war. You truly are stupid.

not Mein Kampf, but a collection of Hitler's speeches in book form, it was his 1st wife Ivana Trump who accused him of it
The DemNazi Party is the very Definition of Mein Kampf, Comrade.

The only difference between DemNazis and Them Nazis is you are Globalists Nazis, and they were Nationalist Nazis. You still are a bunch of racist bunghole raping hair sniffing perverts just like the original Nazis. You are one hair sniff away from being Domestic Terrorists with your Brown Shirt paramilitary groups BLM and ANTIFA.

You dehumanize anyone that disagrees with you. Or do you forget when you were exposed when your entire party called blue collar Americans "Irredeemable Deplorables"? You believe in Euthanasia, and Eugenics. Straight from The Nazi Playbook, and Class Warfare, and Race Warfare.

Seth Rich died trying to tell us the truth about your hateful demonic globalist party.

You Lying Nazi Scumbag.

Screw you and your whole entire Alphabet Pedo Hair Sniffing Grooming Lobby, and Screw Pedo Peter the hair sniffing Child Eater, your Dumbass, Senile, Russian, Chinese, Iranian Puppet of a So Called Leader.

Heil Shitler!

Long live EmperorShitzHizPantz!

When are you turds gonna start wearing Arm Bands and chanting "We are all in this together?"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back