Trump told his top White House aide that he wished he had generals like the ones who reported to Hitler, saying they were “totally loyal” to Hitler

Trump is predictable. He has a long track record... And many witnesses to his behavior and statements. You are a true believer.
what's predictable is how desperate the Dembot propaganda machine is getting....repeating debunk narratives, coming up with more and more completely outlandish accusations....but they know the dembot cult is their base and totally willing to click the link....throwing out clickbait to the little cult of fishes...

Is that why those loyal generals tried to kill Hitler and take over Germany?

After they had been executed the commander of my father - a German soldier - in world war 2 first read the statement of Hitlers government about this traitors. Then he said: "Comrades! I knew this men! All of them had been honorable men!".

what's predictable is how desperate the Dembot propaganda machine is getting....repeating debunk narratives, coming up with more and more completely outlandish accusations....but they know the dembot cult is their base and totally willing to click the link....throwing out clickbait to the little cult of fishes...

You are pathetic. What kind of person can't see thru Trump?

But he's running your party. All the people he backs are winning primaries. And he says he's going to run again.

You'd be talking about Hillary right now if she was running in 2024. Hell you talked about the Clinton's for 3 decades. We've only been bashing Trump since 2015.
My party?

I'm an independent; read my siggie.

Trump raged to John Kelly that his generals weren't 'totally loyal' like Hitler's Nazi military leaders...this is disqualifying IF true

You use Raw Story as your source. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :rofl: :rofl: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: . They make CNN and MSNBC look like actual media outlets in comparison. Why not add some Salon in there for good measure.

Maybe not that funny but close.
I never heard anything what US-Americans said about Germany what was "close" (Exception Mr. Henry Kissinger, but he is 99 years old). Trump had been in Germany the very most unpopular US-American president since the mammoths had died out. And today his image is even more negative because he was not to only the worst president of the USA but also the worst loser we ever had seen.

Last edited:
You use Raw Story as your source. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :rofl: :rofl: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: . They make CNN and MSNBC look like actual media outlets in comparison. Why not add some Salon in there for good measure.
Raw story took it from a book by the NYT's Susan Glassner and Peter Baker.

here's Susan on CNN...you expect FOX News and Breitbart to cover this? lol

Trump raged to John Kelly that his generals weren't 'totally loyal' like Hitler's Nazi military leaders...this is disqualifying IF true

It's not true and like you and all of your DemNazi propagandist brethren, you are just generating Hate Content to fuel your Propaganda Machine on a daily basis just digging your way deeper into Hell.

Biden and the 666 Globalist DemNazi Establishment had Loyal Nazis all over the country rigging the 2020 election for the Diaper Shitting Moron.

So what is your point?

That a president wants people who are loyal to them?

Outrageous!

The real story is how Milley assured the Chinese that he would inform them of any and all American plans and state secrets.
The fakery is part of the plan. Yes. A plan.

“OmG oMgawd dRumPfT iZ liTeRtELy HiTlErZ”

Oh my....A tantrum in the Oval, leaked by a disgruntled puke that want's to sell a book....I say pfft.....

The seditious treatment President Trump received from his top Brass should not go un punished... and the next president should seek to uncover this and punish it as the law and the UCMJ states.....

Well, we know that Trump and Kim Jong Un "fell in love" (Trump's words, not mine) and that Trump admired and respected the most murderous dictator in the world, it's safe to assume that Trump admired Hitler. I read that he had a copy of Mein Kampf on his nightstand.

Well, we know that Trump and Kim Jong Un "fell in love" (Trump's words, not mine) and that Trump admired and respected the most murderous dictator in the world, it's safe to assume that Trump admired Hitler. I read that he had a copy of Mein Kampf on his nightstand.
not Mein Kampf, but a collection of Hitler's speeches in book form, it was his 1st wife Ivana Trump who accused him of it

Forum List

Back