Trump told his top White House aide that he wished he had generals like the ones who reported to Hitler, saying they were “totally loyal” to Hitler

for Trump, saying he likes Hitler is the political equivalent of ordering comfort food...
I thought you were a Centrist you piece of commie shit.

Biden is channeling his inner Stalin.
Must make you happy.

stalin-waves.gif

Trump never said he was like Hitler.

Enough of the ridiculous comments because of Trump hatred.

Trump said Putin is a brilliant man, and weak-bladdered, TDS-suffering, ball-less snowflakes began screaming, crying, and running around like chickens with their heads cut off...

...when the FACT is Putin IS a brilliant man. You don't become the head of the KGB if you're an imbecile.

You don't survive the collapse of the USSR, don't come out the other end the leader of Russia when its over by being stupid.

You don't end up the life-long king of the Russian empire by being a dullard, and if anyone knew Russian history they would know that.

Now snowflakes are doing the same thing about Trump and Hitler. For anyone who is uneducated, Hitler was also a very smart man surrounded by some very genius leaders and scientists, many of whom we acquired. The German people created a lot of technogically advanced weapons and were smart.

The QUALITY Trump spoke about was LOYALTY of the German officers who believed in and served Hitler, not their misguided trust, ruthlessness, genocide, etc...

Another thing...for all the fucking idiots who continue to compare every slightest thing these days to 'The Nazis' -- STFU!

The vast majority, every time they open their mouths and say these things actually hold up a giant sign that reads, "I'm a moron" because they prove they don't know the 1st thing about Nazis or Nazi Germany or Hitler. They just know they were bad.

I was a history minor in college and focused heavy on wars, the nation's involved, geo-politics, etc...(34 years in the mitary... ....hellooo)...and sometimes it just burns my butt listening to idiots describe something not even close as like being 'Nazi' or like 'Hitler'..... know what you're talking about.

Sorry.....rant off.....
But DemNazi are Nazis. Their Dogma is Identical.

Rawsewage? :auiqs.jpg:

People just don't get the sense of humor that Trump has. Look at the leftoids loony reaction over Trump's comments about the White House Doctor that he made last week.

How many times since he had been elected had Trump called Hiltler on the rat cable shows, etc. So he got a laugh out of it. The left overreacts yet again.

Forum List

Back