A candidate I could back

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013

"If Mund gathers enough signatures, in November she will face Republican U.S. Rep. Kelly Armstrong, who is seeking a second term, and Democrat Mark Haugen of Bismarck, a University of Mary graduate adviser who has long worked as a paramedic."

"In May 2022, Mund graduated from Harvard Law School Cum Laude where she was a teaching fellow, the Executive Editor of Operations for the Harvard Journal of Sports and Entertainment Law, a member of the Harvard Law School Mock Trial Association, and a member of the Women's Law Association.[12][13][14] In addition to graduating with Latin Honors, Mund was recognized at commencement for performing more than 1,000 hours of pro bono work and received the 2022 Kristin P. Muniz Memorial Award, the Harvard Law School academic award that recognized a graduating student who has demonstrated an exemplary dedication to client-centered representation in criminal courts and has focused their efforts on racial justice and equality, respect for human dignity, fairness, diversity, and compassion.[15][16]"

Put (Miss) America in Congress!

Attachments

• 1659963158774.png
    1659963158774.png
    439.5 KB · Views: 14
Shun all Ivy Leaguers......A I-L lawyer....Shun even harder.....That and from what I can tell she's a leftist.
The Left is forever looking for their cult of personality to lead them

That is their only hope in life.

Meanwhile, they completely ignore a system of government that is drowning in corruption and devoid of checks and balances

I'll let you guess where this will then lead................

Awesome. Maybe she will write a world peace bill.
They should outlaw war and crime

No brainer.

Then we can all be saved, except for the need to raise taxes

Yea, that's the ticket, you can't accomplish anything without raising taxes in addition to passing more laws cuz that fixes everything.

Forum List

Back