Andrew Yang: Is there a path to defeating Trumpism? + Miles Taylor talks about installing security after getting death threats from Trump supporters

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump maintains a Darth Vader-like chokehold over the GOP...that's why conservatives who hate Trump have no choice but to join a 3rd party like Yang's!

Last edited:
Trump maintains a Darth Vader-like chokehold over the GOP...that's why conservatives who hate Trump have no choice but to join a 3rd party like Yang's!

Wow, the left wants security for death threats?

Welcome to the Republican world.

• Banned
Wow, the left wants security for death threats?

Welcome to the Republican world.

i agree, bro...there are bad people on both sides, there are good people on both sides...it's pretty equal

It won't be the GOP defectors who join Yang, it will be Dem defectors. A nice attempt by him though. When the same political class keep making the same irresponsible decisions and pushing the worst policies, Trump is needed.

Don't blame him for the failures that paved his path.

i agree, bro...there are bad people on both sides, there are good people on both sides...it's pretty equal
There are good people on both sides? Show me one congressrat on the left that is good? Yeah, there are establishment pukes on both sides, but no, anybody on the left who is destroying this country is not bad, but EVIL.

Andrew Yang will get no conservative votes based on the following
Andrew would implement the Freedom Dividend, a universal basic income of $1,000/month, $12,000 a year, for every American adult over the age of 18.

literally the dude in the video i posted, Miles Taylor, used to work in The Trump Administration: a conservative
Literally, you don't know what a conservative is. Simply being attached to the Trump Admin or the GOP does not make ANYONE a conservative.

Yang is a leftwing Democrat that I have little interest in voting for. Gabbard, Sinema and Manchin would be closer to earning my vote.

Forum List

Back