Trump told his top White House aide that he wished he had generals like the ones who reported to Hitler, saying they were “totally loyal” to Hitler

the story was reported in a book by the NYT's Peter Baker...Raw Story just reported on what they read in the book
Actually, it's Raw Story, doing a story, about a New Yorker article from Baker (who also works at MSNDC) and his wife, who works at the Cuomo News Network.\

and the story is literally littered with already debunked narratives.

in the anarchy and disorder of Trump's twisted sick mind, the Nazis are heroes, and the Americans soldiers are losers

Actually, it's Raw Story, doing a story, about a New Yorker article from Baker (who also works at MSNDC) and his wife, who works at the Cuomo News Network.\

and the story is literally littered with already debunked narratives.
yea i know...but Baker also includes the story in his upcoming book out next month about Trump titled "The Divider"...check it out

While the July 4th celebration offended Demafascist...it ended up being a great day celebrating America.

yea i know...but Baker also includes the story in his upcoming book out next month about Trump titled "The Divider"...check it out
If it's anything like this article, full of debunked narratives, it's likely not worth the cost

Truman wanted to side with Hitler if it advantaged the US.

TDS = Boring
But he's running your party. All the people he backs are winning primaries. And he says he's going to run again.

You'd be talking about Hillary right now if she was running in 2024. Hell you talked about the Clinton's for 3 decades. We've only been bashing Trump since 2015.

"A third of my job was trying to react to some of the really dangerous ideas Trump had and try to give him reasons to believe maybe they weren't such great ideas. It's not what I did for the country, it's what I saved Trump from doing. It felt like we were off the edge of the cliff perpetually" - General John Kelly

Last edited:
Instead Trump had Generals that were loyal to China. Like the Milley traitor.

Forum List

Back