Trump told his top White House aide that he wished he had generals like the ones who reported to Hitler, saying they were “totally loyal” to Hitler

The DemNazi Party is the very Definition of Mein Kampf, Comrade.

The only difference between DemNazis and Them Nazis is you are Globalists Nazis, and they were Nationalist Nazis. You still are a bunch of racist bunghole raping hair sniffing perverts just like the original Nazis. You are one hair away from being Domestic Terrorists with your Brown Shirt paramilitary groups BLM and ANTIFA.

You dehumanize anyone that disagrees with you, or do you forget when you were exposed when your entire party called blue collar Americans "Irredeemable Deplorables"? You believe in Euthanasia, and Eugenics. Straight from The Nazi Playbook, and Class Warfare, and Race Warfare.

You Lying Nazi Scumbag.
another mercilessly long rant without a single coherent though. you're on a roll, unfortunately for the rest of us!

and i'm not a Nazi, i'm a fire-breathing centrist. what are you?

The DemNazi Party is the very Definition of Mein Kampf, Comrade.

The only difference between DemNazis and Them Nazis is you are Globalists Nazis, and they were Nationalist Nazis. You still are a bunch of racist bunghole raping hair sniffing perverts just like the original Nazis. You are one hair away from being Domestic Terrorists with your Brown Shirt paramilitary groups BLM and ANTIFA.

You dehumanize anyone that disagrees with you, or do you forget when you were exposed when your entire party called blue collar Americans "Irredeemable Deplorables"? You believe in Euthanasia, and Eugenics. Straight from The Nazi Playbook, and Class Warfare, and Race Warfare.

You Lying Nazi Scumbag.

Trump loves you because you're uneducated. Same with Hitler.

another mercilessly long rant without a single coherent though. you're on a roll, unfortunately for the rest of us!

and i'm not a Nazi, i'm a fire-breathing centrist. what are you?
Heil Shitler, Comrade. May you and Biden's Diaper always be full of shit just like you are.

You are a freaking DemNazi propagandist and nothing more.

What is the definition of a woman, freak?
What is the definition of a human, you blood thirsty Nazi?

one of the paradoxes of Trump : He rails against the news media, using extreme terms like "enemy of the people.

But he craves the news media's attention and sometimes enjoys the back-and-forth with aggressive questioners...AND HE CONSIDERS THE NYT THE "PAPER OF RECORD" AND "LARGELY BELIEVES" it's stories, according to Trump himself. he blames "leakers" in his administration for exposing him, as opposed to attacking the Times for making up stuff

so this Hitler stuff is all true, by Trump's own admisssion

facts are stubborn things, deal with it, haters

Heil Shitler, Comrade. May you and Biden's Diaper always be full of shit just like you are.

You are a freaking DemNazi propagandist and nothing more.

What is the definition of a woman, freak?
What is the definition of a human, you blood thirsty Nazi?
i trash all politicians, is Trump God, am i not allowed to criticize him? is that your argument?

one of the paradoxes of Trump : He rails against the news media, using extreme terms like "enemy of the people.

But he craves the news media's attention and sometimes enjoys the back-and-forth with aggressive questioners...AND HE CONSIDERS THE NYT THE "PAPER OF RECORD" AND "LARGELY BELIEVES" it's stories, according to Trump himself. he blames "leakers" in his administration for exposing him, as opposed to attacking the Times for making up stuff

so this Hitler stuff is all true, by Trump's own admisssion

facts are stubborn things, deal with it, haters
More Nazi Propaganda from a True DemNazi pathological liar and Propagandist.
When you gonna start wearing an arm band and burning books for your beloved hair sniffing party?

i trash all politicians, is Trump God, am i not allowed to criticize him? is that your argument?
You don't criticize DemNazi Propagandist. You Propagandize and Gaslight.
You are like your father The Devil who was a liar and a murderer from the beginning.
The stench of your vile hatred and putrid lies permeates USMB like the smell of a dead skunk.

Get lost stinky.
1659986963157.png

You don't criticize DemNazi Propagandist. You Propagandize and Gaslight.
You are like your father The Devil who was a liar and a murderer from the beginning.
The stench of your vile hatred and putrid lies permeates USMB like the smell of a dead skunk.

Get lost stinky.
View attachment 679380

for Trump, saying he likes Hitler is the political equivalent of ordering comfort food...

The bloated one has no clue about history? He doesn't know that Hitler's generals tried to blow him up? He truly is the most pathetic, almost human being. Hey Big Orange, you may want to rent Valkyrie tonight.

Trump raged to John Kelly that his generals weren't 'totally loyal' like Hitler's Nazi military leaders...this is disqualifying IF true

Loyalty is extremely valuable, and after all of the lying, undermining, criminal, seditious, and treasonous people Trump was surrounded by I can understand his sentiment about THE QUALITY OF LOYALTY.

From his head of his NSA, to top Intel Agents, to the Director of his CIA, to the Director / Assistant Director & agents of his FBI, to Dr. Birx who confessed to lying to him and making shit up about COVID, to Fauci - who Birx and scientists exposed as having funded chain of function testing and having a part in the release of COVID - continuously lying, making shit up, and advising nation / economy-destroying mandates science proves did / does NOTHING....

...the man, the President, was probably the one with the most difficult job as President in US history because he was surrounded by liars and traitors proven to have acted to destroy / take him down.

If half of those fuckers who should have been were either placed in GITMO or publicly executed for treason in a time of war we wouldn't have a third of the problem / same shit we have still going on now.

for Trump, saying he likes Hitler is the political equivalent of ordering comfort food...
Trump never said he was like Hitler.

Enough of the ridiculous comments because of Trump hatred.

Trump said Putin is a brilliant man, and weak-bladdered, TDS-suffering, ball-less snowflakes began screaming, crying, and running around like chickens with their heads cut off...

...when the FACT is Putin IS a brilliant man. You don't become the head of the KGB if you're an imbecile.

You don't survive the collapse of the USSR, don't come out the other end the leader of Russia when its over by being stupid.

You don't end up the life-long king of the Russian empire by being a dullard, and if anyone knew Russian history they would know that.

Now snowflakes are doing the same thing about Trump and Hitler. For anyone who is uneducated, Hitler was also a very smart man surrounded by some very genius leaders and scientists, many of whom we acquired. The German people created a lot of technogically advanced weapons and were smart.

The QUALITY Trump spoke about was LOYALTY of the German officers who believed in and served Hitler, not their misguided trust, ruthlessness, genocide, etc...

Another thing...for all the fucking idiots who continue to compare every slightest thing these days to 'The Nazis' -- STFU!

The vast majority, every time they open their mouths and say these things actually hold up a giant sign that reads, "I'm a moron" because they prove they don't know the 1st thing about Nazis or Nazi Germany or Hitler. They just know they were bad.

I was a history minor in college and focused heavy on wars, the nation's involved, geo-politics, etc...(34 years in the mitary... ....hellooo)...and sometimes it just burns my butt listening to idiots describe something not even close as like being 'Nazi' or like 'Hitler'..... know what you're talking about.

Sorry.....rant off.....

Trump never said he was like Hitler.

Enough of the ridiculous comments because of Trump hatred.

Trump said Putin is a brilliant man, and weak-bladdered, TDS-suffering, ball-less snowflakes began screaming, crying, and running around like chickens with their heads cut off...

...when the FACT is Putin IS a brilliant man. You don't become the head of the KGB if you're an imbecile.

You don't survive the collapse of the USSR, don't come out the other end the leader of Russia when its over by being stupid.

You don't end up the life-long king of the Russian empire by being a dullard, and if anyone knew Russian history they would know that.

Now snowflakes are doing the same thing about Trump and Hitler. For anyone who is uneducated, Hitler was also a very smart man surrounded by some very genius leaders and scientists, many of whom we acquired. The German people created a lot of technogically advanced weapons and were smart.

The QUALITY Trump spoke about was LOYALTY of the German officers who believed in and served Hitler, not their misguided trust, ruthlessness, genocide, etc...

Another thing...for all the fucking idiots who continue to compare every slightest thing these days to 'The Nazis' -- STFU!

The vast majority, every time they open their mouths and say these things actually hold up a giant sign that reads, "I'm a moron" because they prove they don't know the 1st thing about Nazis or Nazi Germany or Hitler. They just know they were bad.

I was a history minor in college and focused heavy on wars, the nation's involved, geo-politics, etc...(34 years in the mitary... ....hellooo)...and sometimes it just burns my butt listening to idiots describe something not even close as like being 'Nazi' or like 'Hitler'..... know what you're talking about.

Sorry.....rant off.....
keep it short bro, otherwise, get your own substack account!

Trump is living out his fantasy... He has no clue what he's doing.
Those who have been taught the truth in education, know better. It is only their political views that intertwines that promote their voting. Trump was hands on fighting the establishment within his own party. Biden is a lobotomy patient with others making the decisions. Teh Village People have views from 2000 B.C. as the way of living from the dark continent. Many are going to die.

Forum List

Back