Trump to win in Iowa

The happiest man in America tonight is Joe Biden

If it's Trump vs. Biden (again), It'll be another Reagan vs Carter. (Biden being the Carter) Trumps running on sympathy and lies. And not enough Republicans & moderates can see that.

I'm just glad that reality reared its head and Haley took a dump in third place.

She's the worst candidate in the entire mix.

The establishent tried very hard to put a blue ribbon on that turd, for sure.
The only places she won were where democrats voted for her.

Crime, the two step into another democrat war, the border invasion, inflation, attempts to regulate appliances out of existence, mutilating children, acceptance of child predators, engineered shortages, threats of lockdowns, demands for unwanted and dangerous vaccines, increasingly bizarre accommodations for the non existent climate crisis, last but not least unwelcome intrusions by the disgusting and oppressive globalists. All contributed toward enraging Americans into a white hot fury.

Democrats are the disease.

Have you bought groceries or paid you power bill lately? Been to the southern border lately?

I have. But what does that have to do with anything? Are you trying to make the case that this is all Biden's fault? Biden entered the White House with an inflation hurricane already on our shores. There was nothing that could stop that. A hurricane created by most Trump. But Covid did help Trump spend a few trillion more than was needed.

And for the record, it's not Biden that's making things better, prices slowly coming down. It's "we the people" that are doing that.

Trump has won Iowa

Trump's going to win everything. Including the election. And what we're going to end up with is a Kevin McCarthy type RINO for president.

All this celebrating the Trump supporters are doing........... They just don't understand what they're getting. I'm 100% convinced they don't actually know what Trumps real record is.

Crime, the two step into another democrat war, the border invasion, inflation, attempts to regulate appliances out of existence, mutilating children, acceptance of child predators, engineered shortages, threats of lockdowns, demands for unwanted and dangerous vaccines, increasingly bizarre accommodations for the non existent climate crisis, last but not least unwelcome intrusions by the disgusting and oppressive globalists. All contributed toward enraging Americans into a white hot fury.

Democrats are the disease.

Almost all of that was going on when Trump was president, and 90% of it, he didn't do a damn thing about.

I have. But what does that have to do with anything? Are you trying to make the case that this is all Biden's fault? Biden entered the White House with an inflation hurricane already on our shores. There was nothing that could stop that. A hurricane created by most Trump. But Covid did help Trump spend a few trillion more than was needed.

And for the record, it's not Biden that's making things better, prices slowly coming down. It's "we the people" that are doing that.
How about the border? Biden invited this invasion.

Forum List

Back