Does it seem to you that Trump is becoming less abrasive than he has been in the past?

Here you go OP...

23tfla.jpg

Foghorn_Leghorn.png

Maybe a little. Maybe you're used to him. Maybe he doesn't hate, despise and detest Republicans like he does dimocrap scum and their stenographers in the DISGUSTING FILTH.

That said, I hope he does not ever become less abrasive to the leftist criminals. I've had about three decades of getting really tired of their intolerance and I'm all for anyone who wants to abrade their sorry asses.

"Does it seem to you that Trump is becoming less abrasive than he has been in the past?"

Nope. I have longer memory than the average public. I am not fooled, in the least.
So you are saying that Trump rubs you the wrong way? Why should we care?

In victory speech, Donald Trump calls for unity, then calls Biden 'worst president ever'

He congratulated his opponents and just seemed generally less abrasive than usual during his speech.
It struck me that way.
Part politics, part humble after his legal issues, part recency of the death of his mother-in-law, part aging I suppose.

He will bring the fire when needed hut a wiser, more diplomatic Trump from the 80s is better than a constant screamer from 2016. He has hopefully gained some respect for the justice system and should appreciate how much worse it can be for those who have little means or support.

In victory speech, Donald Trump calls for unity, then calls Biden 'worst president ever'

He congratulated his opponents and just seemed generally less abrasive than usual during his speech.
It struck me that way.
He really has never been as abrasive as his opponents paint him. I have cringed at times when he makes up insulting characterizations for his political opponents and when he says unnecessarily insulting things about this or that person--I really really wish he wouldn't do that--but he is who he is. And he is never really malicious or vindictive. He would quip that Hillary should be in jail but when he had the power to order an investigation of her, he was unequivocal that he had no interest in prosecuting Hillary Clinton.

Campaign rhetoric from any candidate should rarely be interpreted as what they really think about somebody.

So you are saying that Trump rubs you the wrong way? Why should we care?
Because it is worthy of consideration, in light of the history and constitution we have come this far on. Some people respect and value that. I do not know whether you are actually one of them, anymore or not.

Forum List

Back