Does it seem to you that Trump is becoming less abrasive than he has been in the past?

He really has never been as abrasive as his opponents paint him. I have cringed at times when he makes up insulting characterizations for his political opponents and when he says unnecessarily insulting things about this or that person--I really really wish he wouldn't do that--but he is who he is. And he is never really malicious or vindictive. He would quip that Hillary should be in jail but when he had the power to order an investigation of her, he was unequivocal that he had no interest in prosecuting Hillary Clinton.

Campaign rhetoric from any candidate should rarely be interpreted as what they really think about somebody.

Trump is vile and stupid.

yet you cannot tell the class what he was referring to...seems you have no clue at all, just a weak attempt to cover for your god
Keep flailing, little princess.
Perceptive adults know he wasn't referring to the death of Rosalynn.
You probably do, too, but your TDS is so bad that you'll play the ignoramus despite how stupid it makes you look.

Don't think like a republican lawyer. Pretend you are a real lawyer in a real court, where evidence and proof mattered. Would your emotional statement prove anything to a judge and jury, or just be an emotional outburst? Please act like an adult in the room. It is more effective. You should have learned this from the 62 election trials republican lawyers lost after the 2020 election.
:finger3:

Very mature. Thank you for proving my point. Failure to learn from past mistakes is not a trait of survival and certainly not conservatism or belief in what the founding fathers created, after throwing off the shackles of oppression, and trying to form a society that could endure.

Very mature. Thank you for proving my point. Failure to learn from past mistakes is not a trait of survival and certainly not conservatism or belief in what the founding fathers created, after throwing off the shackles of oppression, and trying to form a society that could endure.
fuck off old man. you just keep whining about Trump. I'll keep laughing. deal? oh....and. :finger3: :finger3: :finger3:

and hopefully the country IS LEARNING from its past mistake, of 2020.

Last edited:
All I know is would be best for him to shut his yap and let his momentum carry him through.

At this point all the sane people want is someone in the WH who does not hate them or want to sniff their daughters. ;)

All I know is would be best for him to shut his yap and let his momentum carry him through.

At this point all the sane people want is someone in the WH who does not hate them or want to sniff their daughters. ;)
agreed. he does tend to say TOO MUCH at times. Just stay calm, and coast into power. The invalid in the WH has lost tons of support from even his own party. Trump just needs to calmly point out the FACTS that so many idiot dems are willing to ignore like the open border, high prices on food and energy, more wars we dont need, etc. and in 11 months America can start to recover from this nightmare.

Does the following seem to you that Trump is becoming less abrasive than he has been in the past?

BREAKING: Donald Trump unleashes a vile string of attacks on his sexual abuse victim E. Jean Caroll as he arrives at the federal courthouse in Manhattan for his defamation case.

Someone needs to show the judge these messages immediately...

The disgraced former president, fresh off a victory in the Iowa primary, was forced to trek into court, reminding the entire world that he is in fact a criminal. Presumably, it was this reality that sparked the outburst.

One jury has already found Trump civilly responsible for sexually abusing Caroll. He's in court now be cause he continues to defame and smear her as a liar.

Writing on Truth Social, Trump whined that the "only right, honest, and lawful thing" that the "Clinton-appointed" judge overseeing the case can do is "end this unAmerican injustice being done to a President of the United States."

He heaped it on attacking Judge Lewis Kaplan, also asserting that he has "absolute hatred of Donald J. Trump (ME!)" that prevents him from being able to "see clearly."

Trump went on to say he has been "wrongfully accused by a woman he never met, saw, or touched (a photo line does not count!), and knows absolutely nothing about."

It was then that he launched into the most dishonest stretch of his post and mocked Carroll for not knowing enough specifics about the attack — something which is not uncommon for victims of sexual abuse given the trauma involved.

"I have been considered an A-List celebrity for many decades, so even decades ago, since no one knows which date or dates to refer to, because the accusing woman can’t say the day, month, season, year, or decade, it would have been impossible for me to walk into a crowded department store (surrounded by buildings I own), right opposite the cashiers’ checkout desk, without being written about on Page Six, and every other outlet at the time," Trump added.

"Remember, those gossip columnists were, perhaps, even more vicious and obsessed than the Internet of today," he concluded.
Trump also littered his Truth Social account with screenshots of Carroll's Twitter posts — either real or photoshopped — which mention sex. The vile implication seems to be that anyone who even mentions sex is "asking for it."

This is as disgusting as it gets. We all know Trump is guilty, a jury has decided as much, and yet still he continues to attack and insult this innocent women.

The judge needs to send Trump a strong message and bury him in the ruling.

May be an image of 2 people

Trump Unleashes On E. Jean Carroll Ahead Of Trial To Determine Monetary Damages

Does the following seem to you that Trump is becoming less abrasive than he has been in the past?

BREAKING: Donald Trump unleashes a vile string of attacks on his sexual abuse victim E. Jean Caroll as he arrives at the federal courthouse in Manhattan for his defamation case.

Someone needs to show the judge these messages immediately...

The disgraced former president, fresh off a victory in the Iowa primary, was forced to trek into court, reminding the entire world that he is in fact a criminal. Presumably, it was this reality that sparked the outburst.

One jury has already found Trump civilly responsible for sexually abusing Caroll. He's in court now be cause he continues to defame and smear her as a liar.

Writing on Truth Social, Trump whined that the "only right, honest, and lawful thing" that the "Clinton-appointed" judge overseeing the case can do is "end this unAmerican injustice being done to a President of the United States."

He heaped it on attacking Judge Lewis Kaplan, also asserting that he has "absolute hatred of Donald J. Trump (ME!)" that prevents him from being able to "see clearly."

Trump went on to say he has been "wrongfully accused by a woman he never met, saw, or touched (a photo line does not count!), and knows absolutely nothing about."

It was then that he launched into the most dishonest stretch of his post and mocked Carroll for not knowing enough specifics about the attack — something which is not uncommon for victims of sexual abuse given the trauma involved.

"I have been considered an A-List celebrity for many decades, so even decades ago, since no one knows which date or dates to refer to, because the accusing woman can’t say the day, month, season, year, or decade, it would have been impossible for me to walk into a crowded department store (surrounded by buildings I own), right opposite the cashiers’ checkout desk, without being written about on Page Six, and every other outlet at the time," Trump added.

"Remember, those gossip columnists were, perhaps, even more vicious and obsessed than the Internet of today," he concluded.
Trump also littered his Truth Social account with screenshots of Carroll's Twitter posts — either real or photoshopped — which mention sex. The vile implication seems to be that anyone who even mentions sex is "asking for it."

This is as disgusting as it gets. We all know Trump is guilty, a jury has decided as much, and yet still he continues to attack and insult this innocent women.

The judge needs to send Trump a strong message and bury him in the ruling.

May be an image of 2 people

You have absolutely no idea how the justice system works

Forum List

Back