President Trump holds "overwhelming" lead in Iowa...

The party elites that run the GOP and write the convention rules, might indeed rig the process clearly against him, should he be in prison during the convention.

Nah.

They want a win this time.

It helps seemingly justify their cushy jobs.

Which is why the RNC just announced they won't sponsor any more primary debates.

Not exactly the action of an organization attempting to stymie the far and away front runner.

Trump has peaked. He’ll be lucky to be on enough ballots to win.

Suuuuure.

Meanwhile Biden just unleashed his super dooper secret weapon:

HILLARY!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What an epically stupid move, by a losing campaign.

Meanwhile, Biden's numbers haven't even hit rock bottom yet.

I wonder if Governor Kim Reynolds feels like a heel.

Her endorsement of a non-Trump endorsement was touted by media as a real game changer.

It only served to move the needle in the opposite direction, improving Trump's numbers to a record high.

What an embarrassment for her.

From Forbes...

"TOPLINE Former President Donald Trump’s lead in the first-in-the-nation primary state has grown by eight points over the past two months, according to a NBC/Des Moines Register/Mediacom poll that found he has support of more than half of Iowa Republican caucus goers—the latest survey to show Trump has solidified a commanding lead in the GOP primary field that would defy historical precedent if he were to lose the nomination."

Time to solidify behind the Candidate that is going to clinch the Nomination and end the infighting.

Instead of fighting each other, we should be concentrating fire on the real 2024 opponents... Biden and the Democraps.

It's a national trend.

Iowa, Michigan, both Carolinas... could it be... eventually... California?

Instead of fighting each other, we should be concentrating fire on the real 2024 opponents... Biden and the Democraps.
Huh?

IMG_2677.jpeg

A moderator was the first responder in this thread and didn't move it.

But the power abuser gets on and suddenly....

I wonder if Governor Kim Reynolds feels like a heel.

Her endorsement of a non-Trump endorsement was touted by media as a real game changer.

It only served to move the needle in the opposite direction, improving Trump's numbers to a record high.

What an embarrassment for her.

....and this....:mad-61:

Iowa Gov Kim Reynolds under fire over Satanic idol and altar on display at Iowa state capitol at Christmastime​

"The outrage and disgust for this satanic display is widespread."

....and this....:mad-61:

Iowa Gov Kim Reynolds under fire over Satanic idol and altar on display at Iowa state capitol at Christmastime​

"The outrage and disgust for this satanic display is widespread."

Oops

"So it's interesting," DeSantis told CNN's Jake Tapper. "I heard this and then I was like, well, how did it get there? Is that even a religion? And lo and behold, the Trump administration gave them approval to be under the IRS as a religion. So that gave them the legal ability to potentially do it."

DeSantis continued, "So I don't know what the legislature, how they analyzed it, but it very well may be because of that ruling under Donald Trump that they may have had a legal leg to stand on. My view would be that that's not a religion that the founding fathers were trying to create. But I do think that IRS ruling, I was really surprised to see that they did that."

View attachment 871275

No wonder Casey DeSantis is advocating importing caucusers from around the country.

Unfortunately for the JV candidates...only Iowa residents with proper ID verification are permitted to caucus.

Direct link-

Warning! Read quickly...this post will be hidden in a sub forum in 3...2...1...

That's cultism for ya!

Forum List

Back