Trump to Suspend Payroll Taxes Till End of Year

If the payroll tax was eliminated and there was a short fall on social security, since retirees paid into SS, it is their money so you take the money from the welfare accounts both foreign and domestic to make up the difference.

LOL. Is he for real? Does he honestly believe people are going to fall for this ruse? This will NEVER get through Congress. Even if he were to get another Republican majority in the House it will never pass. How will Social Security and Medicare be funded without this tax? We already have massive deficits.

Desperation.
He will throw out anything and everything in a frantic attempt to gain leverage no matter how dumb. He has no regard for any institution except his own power. This is when he will get increasingly dangerous and destructive. The only good thing is he's basically a lame duck and hopefully the Senate's inaction can act as a firewall.

And the moonbats start the lies.....
The President was very clear that Social Security and Medicare will still be funded.
Howso?
Same way they're funded now. Are you creatures really that stupid? You're experts at playing dumb. You want us to believe President Trump is going to stop funding Medicare and Social Security? You fuckers pull this crap every four years.
Same way they're funded now. Are you creatures really that stupid? You're experts at playing dumb. You want us to believe President Trump is going to stop funding Medicare and Social Security? You fuckers pull this crap every four years
Derp...
So Trump will permanently eliminate the payroll tax and implement a new "Trump" payroll tax?

And the moonbats start the lies.....
The President was very clear that Social Security and Medicare will still be funded.
Howso?
We're taking the money from everyone that votes for Biden.
Sorry, you can't...You have no authorization to do anything of the like..
Democrats don't have authorization for illegal immigrants voting or sanctuary cities, but they do it.

Conservatives, of course, will attempt to advance the lie that absent a payroll tax, workers will have ‘more money’ to save for retirement.

Such dishonest sophistry is as idiotic as it is wrong.

Most working Americans live from paycheck to paycheck – the consequence of wages which have remained stagnant for decades. The meager funds not subject to a payroll tax are nowhere near enough to save for retirement, and will likely be used for emergencies, such as car repairs and medical bills.

Social Security and Medicare work – they need to be funded and protected from the likes of Trump.
Social Insecurity gives no better than a 1% ROI....If you add in inflation, that's no better an "investment" than stuffing cash into mason jars and burying them in the back yard....Go piss up a rope.

Oh, and....

View attachment 374658
No one is forcing you to rely soley on SS. It's a guaranteed basic income only. You can have as many accounts as you can fund.

LOL. Is he for real? Does he honestly believe people are going to fall for this ruse? This will NEVER get through Congress. Even if he were to get another Republican majority in the House it will never pass. How will Social Security and Medicare be funded without this tax? We already have massive deficits.

At first a 20% cut to social security across the board. We have to pay for the tax breaks and infrastructure somehow.

Then a gradual phase out of the program entirely.

Pay for tax breaks. Yes, comrade, all money is the people's money. Not taking money is giving away the people's money.

Why does the term "Marxist" bother you again?

Conservatives, of course, will attempt to advance the lie that absent a payroll tax, workers will have ‘more money’ to save for retirement.

Most working Americans live from paycheck to paycheck – the consequence of wages which have remained stagnant for decades. The meager funds not subject to a payroll tax are nowhere near enough to save for retirement, and will likely be used for emergencies, such as car repairs and medical bills.

Social Security and Medicare work – they need to be funded and protected from the likes of Trump.
Social Insecurity gives no better than a 1% ROI....If you add in inflation, that's no better an "investment" than stuffing cash into mason jars and burying them in the back yard....Go piss up a rope.

Oh, and....

View attachment 374658
No one is forcing you to rely soley on SS. It's a guaranteed basic income only. You can have as many accounts as you can fund.

Wow, that had nothing to do with what he said at all in any way. This is why I just keep insulting Democrats at this point. You're the dumbest people on the face of the planet.

Oddball: SS is a terrible investment

Hutch: Well you can make OTHER investments too ...

LOL, what a dumbass

Social security is a shell game, like multi-level marketing, but worse because you're forced to participate in it.
Yes....it's terrible to have a guaranteed income in retirement.
Only a communist would provide Grandpa and Grandma a measure of security. Not allowing Americans to gamble all of their earnings and profits in the stock market where the banksters can then skim the cream right off the top is criminal!

I heard Trump say that he was going to make the cut DURING 2020 from September through the end of the year permanent. But I never heard Trump say that he was going to permanently end payroll taxes. You posted an article, but that was their opinion, they didn't have a quote from Trump saying that either.

Link, please. One with an actual quote from Trump saying he's going to permanently end payroll taxes

Oh, and....

View attachment 374658

Wow, that had nothing to do with what he said at all in any way. This is why I just keep insulting Democrats at this point. You're the dumbest people on the face of the planet.

LOL, what a dumbass

LOL, what a dumbass
It's simple but apparently above your paygrade.

It was never meant to be a great investment, dope.

That fact renders OB's post irrelevant.

These are the kinds of silly, unrealistic ideas that might enable Biden to win the election. Of course we are not going to abolish the payroll tax. How would we fund Social Security?

Unless they are "fixed" Medicare will be bankrupt in 2026, and Social Security "insolvent" in 2037, paying only 92% of promised benefits. Those assumptions are based on current payroll tax rates.

In the debates, someone needs to ask Trump and Biden WTF they would do to "fix" SS and Medicare before they go bankrupt.
Somehow funding for the war machine never goes bankrupt.
National defense is a Constitutional requirement. Government healthcare, housing, food, etc, isn't.
How convenient? Cite the Constitution, which the government regularly ignores and violates, to protect the massive unjust funding of the murderous military industrial complex.

Damn! That’s nuts!

I heard Trump say that he was going to make the cut DURING 2020 from September through the end of the year permanent. But I never heard Trump say that he was going to permanently end payroll taxes. You posted an article, but that was their opinion, they didn't have a quote from Trump saying that either.

Link, please. One with an actual quote from Trump saying he's going to permanently end payroll taxes

Seems pretty cut and dry to me that it's going to end permanently given the definition of the word terminate.

“In other words, I’ll extend beyond the end of the year and terminate the tax,” Trump later added.

Oh, and....

View attachment 374658

LOL, what a dumbass

LOL, what a dumbass
It's simple but apparently above your paygrade.

It was never meant to be a great investment, dope.

That fact renders OB's post irrelevant.

So you admit social security is actually not a prudent investment in our own retirement

Seems pretty cut and dry to me that it's going to end permanently given the definition of the word terminate.

“In other words, I’ll extend beyond the end of the year and terminate the tax,” Trump later added.

He's talked about the taxes deferred in 2020. So no, you can't show a clear quote from Trump that he plans to permanently end SS payroll taxes. Of course you can't, he didn't say that

He's talked about the taxes deferred in 2020. So no, you can't show a clear quote from Trump that he plans to permanently end SS payroll taxes. Of course you can't, he didn't say that

What does "EXTEND BEYOND THE END OF THE YEAR" mean to you? What does "TERMINATE THE TAX" mean to you?

What does "EXTEND BEYOND THE END OF THE YEAR" mean to you? What does "TERMINATE THE TAX" mean to you?

So just to be clear, you're admitting you don't know what Trump did this year? You don't know what his executive order says?

Forum List

Back