Trump to steal $3 billion from the troops .

not if America gets in the way of his ego ...

It's not about his ego. It's about making billions for Trump Industries. Always has been.
He’s losing money not making money

Since when. When he has dignetaries, they stay in a Trump facility to the tune of millions. The US Government is paying for his Wifes housing in Trump Tower in NY. The list is pretty long on the millions the Trump Industries have made off the US Federal Government. And while my taxes went up for 2018, Trump Industries makes hundreds of millions in tax breaks that I helped to pay for. Don't try that con on me. Anytime Trump Industries makes a profit, Trump makes a profit. it's just waiting for him at a later date TAX FREE!!!!
You are deranged get help

I am getting help. More help each day. The best one on my team is Trump and people like you. How can anyone screw up this bad and have so many brain dead follow him blindly. I am no longer calling it Political. It's more a mental disease.
How can anyone screw up this bad and have so many brain dead follow him blindly. I am no longer calling it Political. It's more a mental disease.

Yes, liberalism is a mental disorder and needs to be corrected with shock treatment...

Watching cbs nightly news . For Trumps emergency wall to work he needs to bleed money from some other budget . The biggest hit will go to military construction funds . He wants route that money to his sea to sea white elephant wall.
Good luck pushing that narrative.
The troops love Trump like the drug cartels love Democrats

The Military is the least likely group to vote a single party ticket. The last time around, they voted about 65% for Trump over Hillary. Now, take food out of their mouths or jeopardize their families health and watch how quick that switches. And, in affect, that is exactly what Trump is doing.
Delaying some military hardware that is going to have a backlog or reducing the amount of money funneled to bases in blue areas could do the job.

wait a minute, I thought liberals believed that our military was bloated and that we spent too much on defense

this sounds like a win for you guys :dunno:

It's not about his ego. It's about making billions for Trump Industries. Always has been.

Since when. When he has dignetaries, they stay in a Trump facility to the tune of millions. The US Government is paying for his Wifes housing in Trump Tower in NY. The list is pretty long on the millions the Trump Industries have made off the US Federal Government. And while my taxes went up for 2018, Trump Industries makes hundreds of millions in tax breaks that I helped to pay for. Don't try that con on me. Anytime Trump Industries makes a profit, Trump makes a profit. it's just waiting for him at a later date TAX FREE!!!!
You are deranged get help

I am getting help. More help each day. The best one on my team is Trump and people like you. How can anyone screw up this bad and have so many brain dead follow him blindly. I am no longer calling it Political. It's more a mental disease.
lol wow this is a serious case of delusional lol
I mean has America ever been better?

From your hallucinations, fucking moron. We don’t have 30 million illegal aliens here.
Sure we do. Lefties have been using the 11 million figure for 20 years now.
ICE put the number at 12 million in 2014. You know, what fucking morons like you call, “lefties.”

She let’s see your evidence that 18 million illegal aliens have entered the country over the last 5 years....
When you say "ICE," you mean some Obama appointed hack.

Nearly 20 million illegal immigrants in U.S., former Border Patrol agents say
LOLOLOLOL

Fucking moron, you just lost 10 million illegal immigrants from one post to the next.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
It's an estimate, moron. Only an idiot would claim to know the exact number. How would you even count the number that got past ICE? One thing we know is that the 10 million figure is a joke. Just go to your local breakfast place and you'll see an entire business staffed with illegals.
Only a fucking moron would have said there’s 30 million illegal aliens in this country.

In 2013 Obama's proposed military construction budget slashed 11 Billion off of the previous year. We are now talking about 3 billion????????????????? Where were all the Democrats crying then?.... crying about rat infested living quarters? This is so much crap. It's all about Trump and saying no to Trump.
That was consistent with the Bush wars ending and ended. Not anywhere near comparable with taking away money from the military already appropriated to them.

Umm is t he supposed to protect America??

If Trump doesn't tell these "dignitaries" where to stay, how are they any different than any of his other customers? Melania Trump is living in the White House, so that accusation is idiotic. Trump industries have actually made very little off the government.

The bottom line is that you're a moron and a douchebag. No one is impressed with your petulant little tirade.

Trump is losing big money by being president. Do you imagine the government should compensate him for that?

Really? Trump's golf courses have been pulling in taxpayer money like you wouldn't believe. And, this article was written a year ago, so you can bet there has been more taxpayer money spent by Trump for golf.

How much are you paying for President Donald Trump's golf habit? HUGE bill might have voters asking for a mulligan

Taxpayers footed bills totaling $300,675 for golf cart rentals alone, so the Secret Service could follow Trump on the links ... this according to federal documents obtained by TMZ.

Many of the expenses emanate from Trump's Mar-a-Lago excursions. And, get this ... since taking office Trump has reportedly spent 153 days at golf properties, which explains why the golf cart rental is sky high.

Since Trump took office, the total expense of his golf outings cost taxpayers an estimated $77 MILLION.

Watching cbs nightly news . For Trumps emergency wall to work he needs to bleed money from some other budget . The biggest hit will go to military construction funds . He wants route that money to his sea to sea white elephant wall.

You do know the Military budget is bloated, so no big deal...

Even if I am against the wall...

If Trump doesn't tell these "dignitaries" where to stay, how are they any different than any of his other customers? Melania Trump is living in the White House, so that accusation is idiotic. Trump industries have actually made very little off the government.

The bottom line is that you're a moron and a douchebag. No one is impressed with your petulant little tirade.

Trump is losing big money by being president. Do you imagine the government should compensate him for that?

Really? Trump's golf courses have been pulling in taxpayer money like you wouldn't believe. And, this article was written a year ago, so you can bet there has been more taxpayer money spent by Trump for golf.

How much are you paying for President Donald Trump's golf habit? HUGE bill might have voters asking for a mulligan

Taxpayers footed bills totaling $300,675 for golf cart rentals alone, so the Secret Service could follow Trump on the links ... this according to federal documents obtained by TMZ.

Many of the expenses emanate from Trump's Mar-a-Lago excursions. And, get this ... since taking office Trump has reportedly spent 153 days at golf properties, which explains why the golf cart rental is sky high.

Since Trump took office, the total expense of his golf outings cost taxpayers an estimated $77 MILLION.
So what she he lock him self in the White House for 8 years? lol no vacation? After the job he’s doing he deserves to play golf.. why are you democrats so hateful

How come the right stopped complaining about the president playing golf?

When we got a real president lol

LOLOL

You poor, demented thing — Obama was just as real a president as Trump.

:itsok:

LOLOL

You poor, demented thing — Obama was just as real a president as Trump.

:itsok:
Obama lol that’s funny

This coming from a government that spends one million on a hammer?

Forum List

Back