Trump to steal $3 billion from the troops .

In 2013 Obama's proposed military construction budget slashed 11 Billion off of the previous year. We are now talking about 3 billion????????????????? Where were all the Democrats crying then?.... crying about rat infested living quarters? This is so much crap. It's all about Trump and saying no to Trump.

Watching cbs nightly news . For Trumps emergency wall to work he needs to bleed money from some other budget . The biggest hit will go to military construction funds . He wants route that money to his sea to sea white elephant wall.
So he's going to take military construction funds to build a DEFENSIVE barrier and that somehow does not fall under the description of what our military is supposed to do?

You'd rather they used that money to BUILD shit in other nations?

Okay, cupcake, I spent over 20 years in the Military and I believe I can easily speak as an Expert in the housing problems IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Tell you what, you visit any military base and talk with the lower ranks about what it takes to make it for their families. And you will come away knowing why the Military has the highest divorce rate of all occupations. And yes, it is worse that a Cops. Look how the lower ranks are forced to live. They are at or below poverty. But you go ahead and look around you where you are at and don't thank them for their keeping your butt safe and sound and allowing your kids to feel safe. While you are at it, why not strip funds from the Police Departments, Fired Departments and all the other emergency services so we can strip the rest of your kid security.

Also, many have to go on food stamps too.

You know, just for grins and giggles, I decided to look up how much various military aircraft and weapons cost each, just to get a rough idea of how bad this could be for the military.

The answer? Diverting that much money from the military could have a bad impact on our military readiness.

Except the money would be coming from military funds earmarked for construction, NOT money for equiptment maintenance.

Construction for Housing and Upgrading of Housing is really where the money is coming from. I guess our troops families should live in places that breed rats, termites, and all other sorts of things. I mean,why not, why not have the Military remain as Slum Lords. It's not like there is any Housing Agencies that would get in the way like in the civilian world.

It would be a temporary diversion until the wall was built. I'm sure the men and women who join the military to protect the country wouldn't mind giving up a little to protect our southern border. Really? they are living in places that breed rats and termites? you do realize those pests can be eradicated and it doesnt cost billions. We are talking about the same US military who defeated the third reich.. thousands of men dying over Germany, freezing to death in the forests.. now today hey cant handle a slight hardship of not having a brand new living facility.. got it. Maybe we are all to soft now... has your will really evaporated that much?

Okay, let's put the US on the same military Financial Footing that it took to defeat the Third Reich. Your taxes just went up to 90% for anything over 250,000 bucks a year. You get food rations, gas rations, etc.. And even with all those sacrifices at home, we still barely beat Germany. D-Day was iffy at best and Germany was just starting to turn out some new weapons that could have turned the tide to their favor without the success of D-Day.

It's one thing for Me, the Military Member to have hardships today but another for my family. Tell you what, you get to spend one whole year living in a couple of Apartment Buildings in New York or Chicago that even illegals don't wish to live in but are forced to live in. That way you can have your family experience those slight hardships. It's one thing for a WAR to force the Troop to have the hardships but to place his family in those hardships is ......... The ones that have served know what I am saying.

It's temporary, and we have no idea that funds will be coming from military housing alone... I doubt that very much, but it sounds great for an anti-Trump talking point. There are many other military building projects I'm sure, and many that can simply be postponed and completed at a later date. The purpose of the military is what?

Watching cbs nightly news . For Trumps emergency wall to work he needs to bleed money from some other budget . The biggest hit will go to military construction funds . He wants route that money to his sea to sea white elephant wall.
So he's going to take military construction funds to build a DEFENSIVE barrier and that somehow does not fall under the description of what our military is supposed to do?

Okay, cupcake, I spent over 20 years in the Military and I believe I can easily speak as an Expert in the housing problems IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Tell you what, you visit any military base and talk with the lower ranks about what it takes to make it for their families. And you will come away knowing why the Military has the highest divorce rate of all occupations. And yes, it is worse that a Cops. Look how the lower ranks are forced to live. They are at or below poverty. But you go ahead and look around you where you are at and don't thank them for their keeping your butt safe and sound and allowing your kids to feel safe. While you are at it, why not strip funds from the Police Departments, Fired Departments and all the other emergency services so we can strip the rest of your kid security.

You guys are such fakes.
Anti war under Bush
Pro war under Obama
Laughed at Romney for properly identifying Russia for the foe they are.
Mock Trump for basically holding the same position as you.

So full of shit

Ever been to the community clothing drives? The community will come in with clothing and hand out used but still good clothing for those families. And check out the local food pantries. These people use all the things that some of the people in here want to either limit or do away because only people without jobs use them. This is sad.

I RealityLand, the Progs' Collective Panties are in a twist because Trump wants to use CONSTRUCTION Funds to protect Americans instead of the funds being largely squandered overseas.

You know, just for grins and giggles, I decided to look up how much various military aircraft and weapons cost each, just to get a rough idea of how bad this could be for the military.

The answer? Diverting that much money from the military could have a bad impact on our military readiness.

Except the money would be coming from military funds earmarked for construction, NOT money for equiptment maintenance.

Construction for Housing and Upgrading of Housing is really where the money is coming from. I guess our troops families should live in places that breed rats, termites, and all other sorts of things. I mean,why not, why not have the Military remain as Slum Lords. It's not like there is any Housing Agencies that would get in the way like in the civilian world.

It would be a temporary diversion until the wall was built. I'm sure the men and women who join the military to protect the country wouldn't mind giving up a little to protect our southern border. Really? they are living in places that breed rats and termites? you do realize those pests can be eradicated and it doesnt cost billions. We are talking about the same US military who defeated the third reich.. thousands of men dying over Germany, freezing to death in the forests.. now today hey cant handle a slight hardship of not having a brand new living facility.. got it. Maybe we are all to soft now... has your will really evaporated that much?

Okay, let's put the US on the same military Financial Footing that it took to defeat the Third Reich. Your taxes just went up to 90% for anything over 250,000 bucks a year. You get food rations, gas rations, etc.. And even with all those sacrifices at home, we still barely beat Germany. D-Day was iffy at best and Germany was just starting to turn out some new weapons that could have turned the tide to their favor without the success of D-Day.

It's one thing for Me, the Military Member to have hardships today but another for my family. Tell you what, you get to spend one whole year living in a couple of Apartment Buildings in New York or Chicago that even illegals don't wish to live in but are forced to live in. That way you can have your family experience those slight hardships. It's one thing for a WAR to force the Troop to have the hardships but to place his family in those hardships is ......... The ones that have served know what I am saying.

It's temporary, and we have no idea that funds will be coming from military housing alone... I doubt that very much, but it sounds great for an anti-Trump talking point. There are many other military building projects I'm sure, and many that can simply be postponed and completed at a later date. The purpose of the military is what?

It's temporary would be for a week or a month, not for a year or many years like it's been. And the costliest part of the Military is the People, not the equipment. So guess what, that's where the money has to come from.

You guys are such fakes.
Anti war under Bush
Pro war under Obama

So full of shit

WTF does that have to do with what I said? I was responding to Daryl when he said that the families have to live in sub standard housing and I said that many also have to get food stamps. I never once mentioned anything about war.

Good luck pushing that narrative.
The troops love Trump like the drug cartels love Democrats

The Military is the least likely group to vote a single party ticket. The last time around, they voted about 65% for Trump over Hillary. Now, take food out of their mouths or jeopardize their families health and watch how quick that switches. And, in affect, that is exactly what Trump is doing.

/----/ Libs hate the military and their "bloated' budget. You should be thrilled.
How Obama Shrank the Military
Now now, pointing out what big fake liars they are is off limits!

Because the pentagram’s on and off the books budget spends nowhere nearly enough.
tenor.gif

Correct, "WE" aren't talking about anything. "I" am talking about the lefts pathetic hypocrisy on the subject at hand. The left are ignoring it because they can't refute it

No, you are lying out your ass. At least she pointed out something about the life of a Military Member that you are obviously unaware of or completely tuning it out. The fact remains, take away the housing construction and/or repair and you have just taken money out of the members pocket. That housing and facilities are both considered part of the pay. The lower 3 ranks are paid so little they have to depend on these things to try and make up an difference and then they still don't quite make it. They depend on Food Banks, Community Clothing Drives, Food Stamps, etc.. Add to the fact that base housing is dependent on rank. The higher ranks get the available housing first. The only way for the lower ranks to get on base housing is for them to build more.

You are an unfeeling Son of a Bitch.

You guys are such fakes.
Anti war under Bush
Pro war under Obama

So full of shit

WTF does that have to do with what I said? I was responding to Daryl when he said that the families have to live in sub standard housing and I said that many also have to get food stamps. I never once mentioned anything about war.

Kitty, he's an unfeeling Son of a Bitch who doesn't deserve his freedoms. He's a privileged freeloader.

Correct, "WE" aren't talking about anything. "I" am talking about the lefts pathetic hypocrisy on the subject at hand. The left are ignoring it because they can't refute it

No, you are lying out your ass. At least she pointed out something about the life of a Military Member that you are obviously unaware of or completely tuning it out. The fact remains, take away the housing construction and/or repair and you have just taken money out of the members pocket. That housing and facilities are both considered part of the pay. The lower 3 ranks are paid so little they have to depend on these things to try and make up an difference and then they still don't quite make it. They depend on Food Banks, Community Clothing Drives, Food Stamps, etc.. Add to the fact that base housing is dependent on rank. The higher ranks get the available housing first. The only way for the lower ranks to get on base housing is for them to build more.

The only person lying here is you. Pretending to know what part of the military budget will get cut lol

The only person lying here is you. Pretending to know what part of the military budget will get cut lol

You are an unfeeling Son of a Bitch. Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back