Zone1 Hi. Feeling lucky today?

I remember one day I got fired from my job over some BS. (Though they decided to not let me go) And on the way home, I was riding a bicycle. And I got hit by a car. Also, there was one day where I was riding a motorcycle and got hit from behind while I was stopped at a light. It was a miracle I wasn't killed. The insurance company that insured the driver dug up something from his past that he didn't mention on his insurance application. So they denied coverage for him. Insurance companies just love doing that crap.
That's what you get for riding your bike to work.
👊

I had no choice but to ride my bike to work. I guess you could call it more bad luck.
You are not at fault here. It was the fault of the blind idiot who was ignoring his driver's responsibility to drive safely, and it likely was a repeat irresponsibility on his part. He needs to be separated from driving on public streets for the duration of his life. 25 years in the slammer may be his only teacher since 2 offenses and other unseen ones didn't cause him to drive safely. This may not be the whole story, but it's an educated guess.

Well...I lost my job and my baby walked out the door.
My old dog died and my truck it won't run no more
I got past taxes due and I think there's a hole in my boot
It's like I'm enrolled in the college of hard knocks blues

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
You forgot to tell us us to sing it wit me.

Is that what really happened or are you writing a country song?

I hope you're having better luck than I am. I am reminded of some lyrics of a song they used to sing on the old TV show Hee Haw. They go, "If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Hopefully things will turn around.
How lucky do you feel after seeing the USMB mascot?

pillow+sprite.gif

It has something for everyone! :spinner:

Forum List

Back