TRUMP to Sign executive order on social media, their attacks on free speech!

So...

the Executive Order has already been signed :yes_text12: Greatest President ever!!!!!!!!!!:thup:

take that Jack!

1590706995249.png

This oughta be good. His staff, lawyers, and DOJ will be up all night trying to figure out something he can do to stop Twitter from attaching a fact check to his tweets.

CNN and Washington Compost are not fact checkers and the referenced articles in the attached links were to opinion articles. Opinions aren't facts for fucks sake. And there's countless examples of mail in voter fraud. Trump stated an opinion and did not cite facts so twitter has no standing whatsoever. Damn, you go with any stupid shit you're told by the echo chamber.

Countless examples of voter mail fraud? You must have been too much in a hurry to post a link on that. BTW, Down here in Arizona, we have been voting by mail for decades, with no voter fraud.
With no found voter fraud. Which doesn't mean it exists... Not to be a dick... But.. It's Arizona.

Edit: Full disclosure... I'm from Iowa, they wouldn't care about my state doing it either for the most part.

So, voter fraud exists, even if none is ever found?
Um... Did you not read my post? It's... Right up there.. You quoted it.

You do understand that "doesn't" is a contraction word. It means the same as "does not"

But not found is not the same as doesn't exist. It doesn't mean that it does exist. Only that it's not found.

Don't get me wrong... I think you are an idiot if you think it doesn't exist. That's absolutely true. Here... One second.

Edit: The Heritage Foundation
That's just the first one on the first page. You can do more if you like.
Wow, 20 whole cases spanning 3 election cycles covering some 350 million votes. That's a real problem, huh?
You said none... I said think you are an idiot if you think it's none. I just grabbed the first link to the first site listed.. I don't even know if it's updated anymore...
Great, quote me saying there's absolutely zero instances of voter fraud.....

Twitter played right into Trumps hands. The law that protects Twitter to do as they please (obscenity etc excluded) equally protects its users to say as they wish.
Do you even realize Impeached Trump's executive order impacts this website as it will Twitter?
Oh? That would be great but since you’re pulling your statement out of your ass I’ll hold my golf clap until it’s made public.
Imbecile, the contents of the EO have already been reviewed and reported on by the media? Are you too drunk to notice?

And this platform is the same as Twitter. Whatever effects his EO has on Twitter, will have the same effects here on USMB. If liablous commentary on social media can be grounds for a lawsuit, then USMB will be exposed to lawsuits they were once protected from by federal law.

If Impeached Trump's intent is to shutdown Twitter with a flood of lawsuits, USMB won't be far behind. Then where will you go for your daily fix?
Just have commons sense rules,, post what you want just don’t plan a terrorist bombing, regulate shit like that.. if trump says something, people can research if it’s true or not.. we don’t need democrats linking left wing deranged web sites saying trump is wrong
LOLOL

Slobbers the Russian bot who was cheering about it before knowing what's in it. That shows you were going to agree with it no matter what Impeached Trumo put in it.
Calling people Russian bots, you should be censored.
So g'head... :mm:

TV stations need licenses.
Radio stations need licenses.
Newspapers don't.
Internet platforms don't.
They're free to (metaphorically) shout "FIRE" in a crowded theater.

Maybe they shouldn't be.
Agree with this 100%..... There has got to be standards and rules, where as if they metaphorically yell "Fire in a crowded theater", and cause bad things to happen for doing so, then they ought to be put in jail for doing so. No more of the idiocy, it has got to end.

This oughta be good. His staff, lawyers, and DOJ will be up all night trying to figure out something he can do to stop Twitter from attaching a fact check to his tweets.

CNN and Washington Compost are not fact checkers and the referenced articles in the attached links were to opinion articles. Opinions aren't facts for fucks sake. And there's countless examples of mail in voter fraud. Trump stated an opinion and did not cite facts so twitter has no standing whatsoever. Damn, you go with any stupid shit you're told by the echo chamber.

Countless examples of voter mail fraud? You must have been too much in a hurry to post a link on that. BTW, Down here in Arizona, we have been voting by mail for decades, with no voter fraud.
With no found voter fraud. Which doesn't mean it exists... Not to be a dick... But.. It's Arizona.

Edit: Full disclosure... I'm from Iowa, they wouldn't care about my state doing it either for the most part.

So, voter fraud exists, even if none is ever found?
Um... Did you not read my post? It's... Right up there.. You quoted it.

You do understand that "doesn't" is a contraction word. It means the same as "does not"

But not found is not the same as doesn't exist. It doesn't mean that it does exist. Only that it's not found.

Don't get me wrong... I think you are an idiot if you think it doesn't exist. That's absolutely true. Here... One second.

Edit: The Heritage Foundation
That's just the first one on the first page. You can do more if you like.
Wow, 20 whole cases spanning 3 election cycles covering some 350 million votes. That's a real problem, huh?
You said none... I said think you are an idiot if you think it's none. I just grabbed the first link to the first site listed.. I don't even know if it's updated anymore...
Great, quote me saying there's absolutely zero instances of voter fraud.....
Ahh... That was another poster in the quote pyramid... My badd.

“No further details were offered about what the order might command.”

Trump is full of shit again
No President should tolerate the alienation of free speech according to the First Amendment, and particularly, not by a representative of the media who earns their bread and butter on reporting the truth if they are doing right.

View attachment 341923

Analysis / Bias

In review, Quillette is a right leaning blog that features lengthy, well written articles. Headlines occasionally utilize loaded language such as this: Cowardice at Columbia. This story is also properly sourced to credible local media and provides video evidence. In another article, Jordan Peterson, And the New Chivalry they report favorably on Jordan Peterson who has made several anti-Feminist statements and has called for “enforced monogamy”, and “The people who hold that our culture is an oppressive patriarchy, they don’t want to admit that the current hierarchy might be predicated on competence.”

Editor-in-Chief and Founder Claire Lehmann is considered a part of the Intellectual Dark Web, which is a term used to describe a “group of public personalities who oppose what they see as the dominance of progressive identity politics and political correctness in the media and academia.” The primary mission of the IDW is to reject political correctness and embrace a free thinking discussion of controversial topics. Further, according to the left leaning Village Voice, Claire Lehmann, believes “nationalism is the antidote to racism,” and claims to have been “blacklisted” for “criticizing feminism”.

In general, Quillette promotes right leaning positions such as anti-feminism and questionable viewpoints regarding racism. For example, in this article they state “Racist attitudes of whites towards blacks have long become socially unacceptable in America, although the reverse, racism of a minority directed at the white majority, is still tolerated or even encouraged.”

Reverse racism is controversial and disputed by some. It is certainly possible for minorities to be prejudiced against Whites, however some believe racism requires “systematic oppression which is built into the government, institutions and social structures. Without this factor of systematic oppression, there cannot be racism.” This article also talks at length about IQ differences between whites and blacks and while not definitively stating it, repeats over and over that genetics are a factor in racial IQ differences (hereditarianism, which is a pseudoscientific viewpoint).

Further, on May 29, 2019, Quillette published an article by Eoin Lenihan, claiming there are “connections between antifascist activists and national-level reporters who cover the far-right.” According to Columbia Journalism Review, Lenihan “identified himself as an online extremism researcher, despite having no association with any previously known organization that researches extremism. In reality, Lenihan was already an established right-wing troll, now blanket banned for ‘violating rules against managing multiple Twitter accounts for abusive purposes.’” When asked by CJR if the information contained in the story was fact checked, Quillette declined to comment.

Overall, we rate Quillette Questionable based on the promotion of racial pseudoscience and the use of poor sources.

A RW victimhood website.
Twitter is so liberal that its conservative employees ‘don’t feel safe to express their opinions,’ says CEO Jack Dorsey
Lol! More right wing victimhood.

If Twitter wants to do that...then they should apply it equally towards both sides.......they don't.
Both sides aren't the president misinforming people about their abilty to vote by mail.
trump trump trump. Please re read my post, you seem to have a problem comprehending what I posted.
I read what you posted and this thread is about trump trying to sign an EO because his tweets about mail in voting are being fact checked. Your whimpering about anti right wing bias isn't it. Both sides are not the president of this country lying to the people he presides over. So both sides don't have a damn thing to do with this.

ITS ABOUT Time! Time
For free speech online!

So, Trump is going to forbid Twitter from calling him a liar, and that will guarantee "free speech", although not, of course, for Twitter. But, never mind. What he is claiming that he will do is blatantly unconstitutional anyway. It is just another of Trump's wet dreams.

It is obvious you didn't read his Executive decision, it was about crossing the line as a Platform website into the Publishing arena.

The President posted this on Twitter not too long ago......

Did the Fascists scum on Twitter said anything? hehehe....did they fact checked again????? NO the twatter scum did not open their stupid mouths! Fuck twatter!

They did not. ...they are beginning to know what they can do and what they can not do scum!

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP ~ Best President ever! :up:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
MAIL-IN VOTING WILL LEAD TO MASSIVE FRAUD AND ABUSE. IT WILL ALSO LEAD TO THE END OF OUR GREAT REPUBLICAN PARTY. WE CAN NEVER LET THIS TRAGEDY BEFALL OUR NATION. BIG MAIL-IN VICTORY IN TEXAS COURT TODAY. CONGRATS!!!

The President posted this on Twitter not too long ago......

Did the Fascists scum on Twitter said anything? hehehe....did they fact checked again????? NO the twatter scum did not open their stupid mouths! Fuck twatter!

They did not. ...they are beginning to know what they can do and what they can not do scum!

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP ~ Best President ever! :up:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
MAIL-IN VOTING WILL LEAD TO MASSIVE FRAUD AND ABUSE. IT WILL ALSO LEAD TO THE END OF OUR GREAT REPUBLICAN PARTY. WE CAN NEVER LET THIS TRAGEDY BEFALL OUR NATION. BIG MAIL-IN VICTORY IN TEXAS COURT TODAY. CONGRATS!!!

The blob's treasury trusted the USPS to deliver 100M plus stimulus checks. It can handle the ballots. The blob votes by mail quite often.... He's a shit-brained hypocrite.

GOD BLESS AND PROTECTS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP. BEST PRESIDENT EVER.

I think I understand the real problem here.
Since it's a well-understood scientific law that facts have a natural Liberal bias our Conservative colleagues are avoiding facts lest they get Liberal cooties.

Forum List

Back