TRUMP to Sign executive order on social media, their attacks on free speech!

Don’t take it out on others that Democrats will be an irrelevant political party in a few days.
You know what's going to change in a few days? Nothing, that's what. Although I'd make a case for the irrelevancy of all political parties when it comes right down to it.
I'll point out that the R's had control of both Congress and the Presidency for the first two years of Trump's Presidency..and could do jack shit with it. Same with the D's--in the last few years. The minority party just becomes the party of 'No'..and the whole dysfunctional caravan moves on.

Will the congress be able to override a veto without bipartisan support/ No, they won't, now will they?

About the only thing that happens in a few days is that the cheerleaders all get to puff their pom-poms--and all the partisan's knees will jerk in unison~

You know what's going to change in a few days? Nothing, that's what. Although I'd make a case for the irrelevancy of all political parties when it comes right down to it.
I'll point out that the R's had control of both Congress and the Presidency for the first two years of Trump's Presidency..and could do jack shit with it. Same with the D's--in the last few years. The minority party just becomes the party of 'No'..and the whole dysfunctional caravan moves on

About the only thing that happens in a few days is that the cheerleaders all get to puff their pom-poms--and all the partisan's knees will jerk in unison~
85% of Trumps campaign promises were fulfilled in those first two years.

Has Joe stopped ChiCom flu or cancer yet as he promised?

85% of Trumps campaign promises were fulfilled in those first two years.

Has Joe stopped ChiCom flu or cancer yet as he promised?

Hell..Trump's congress couldn't even repeal the ACA. Congress is broken..and will remain so.

In fact, Trump's record on his pledges is a mixed bag, at best. Independent fact-checking organization Politifact looked at 100 of Trump's campaign promises from 2016. It calculated that while 49 per cent of them have been broken, he's delivered on 44 percent of them, either in full or in part — and five per cent are stalled.

Hell..Trump's congress couldn't even repeal the ACA. Congress is broken..and will remain so.

In fact, Trump's record on his pledges is a mixed bag, at best. Independent fact-checking organization Politifact looked at 100 of Trump's campaign promises from 2016. It calculated that while 49 per cent of them have been broken, he's delivered on 44 percent of them, either in full or in part — and five per cent are stalled.
TRUE Republicans like Cheney and Romney?

Forum List

Back