Trump to send armed troops to border after incident with Mexican soldiers

Apparently the U.S. troops who were bushwacked by those Mexican soldiers were only carrying sidearms.

"Following an incident involving a pair of lightly armed U.S. soldiers and a squad of more heavily-armed Mexican troops in Texas earlier this month, POTUS Donald Trump announced Wednesday that in the future, American soldiers will also carry additional arms.

In addition, the president opined that perhaps the Mexican troops were not really interested in securing their country’s border as they were assisting a drug cartel.

“Mexico’s Soldiers recently pulled guns on our National Guard Soldiers, probably as a diversionary tactic for drug smugglers on the Border. Better not happen again! We are now sending ARMED SOLDIERS to the Border. Mexico is not doing nearly enough in apprehending & returning!” the commander-in-chief tweeted."

Escalation: Trump to send ARMED U.S. troops to border after incident with Mexican soldiers
How in the heck did the Mexicans get up here with only one set of jumper cables?

Finally a President that stands up to foreign invaders. Light up their asses next time.

He's had two plus years to send the troops in yet nothing has happended?

What's He waiting for?

Something tells me you people have been hornswoggled by a carnival barker. The joke's on you!
/----/ "He's had two plus years to send the troops in yet nothing has happended"
Try and keep up with the news, Spanky. He sent troops last year.
Trump Sending 5,200 Troops to the Border in an Election ...
Trump Sending 5,200 Troops to the Border in an Election-Season Response to Migrants
Oct 29, 2018 · Trump Sending 5,200 Troops to the Border in an Election-Season Response to Migrants. Image. President Trump will send 5,200 more troops south as thousands of Central American migrants journey north.

That was just a political stunt to try to drum up votes. Are there troops along all the border? Are the troops that were originally sent still there?

Really? Trump is wanting a war with Mexico? Really? The man is more nuts than I thought.
So you are in favor of Mexican troops crossing onto American soil and disarming Americans? Got it! You are an asswipe!

I would mention that it was a simple mistake caused by the fence not being on the actual border, but you already know that, and seem to enjoy being an idiot.
--------------------------------- to me the issue is the Disarming of American Troops by 'mex' military Bulldog and Busybee .

The Defense Department agrees with Mexico not Trump. Trump is a liar.
---------------------- i see no links to info and besides that , i don't care what the 'defense department' think as they are still full of old 'mrobama; people and 'bush' people . Besides that , its MY opinion that the problem with this event is that USA Military ALLOWED themselves to be disarmed BusyBee .

Really? Trump is wanting a war with Mexico? Really? The man is more nuts than I thought.
So you are in favor of Mexican troops crossing onto American soil and disarming Americans? Got it! You are an asswipe!

I would mention that it was a simple mistake caused by the fence not being on the actual border, but you already know that, and seem to enjoy being an idiot.
--------------------------------- to me the issue is the Disarming of American Troops by 'mex' military Bulldog and Busybee .

---------------------- i see no links to info and besides that , i don't care what the 'defense department' think as they are still full of old 'mrobama; people and 'bush' people . Besides that , its MY opinion that the problem with this event is that USA Military ALLOWED themselves to be disarmed BusyBee .

You know, before casting stones at these people, it would help to know what they were told was the ROE. If you don't know what they were told were the ROE's, then you have no place to speak. (ROE's are Rules Of Engagement, which is how the military is to respond when confronted).

You know, before casting stones at these people, it would help to know what they were told was the ROE. If you don't know what they were told were the ROE's, then you have no place to speak. (ROE's are Rules Of Engagement, which is how the military is to respond when confronted).
Tell us what they are mr know nothing.

Finally a President that stands up to foreign invaders. Light up their asses next time.

What's He waiting for?

Something tells me you people have been hornswoggled by a carnival barker. The joke's on you!
/----/ "He's had two plus years to send the troops in yet nothing has happended"
Trump Sending 5,200 Troops to the Border in an Election-Season Response to Migrants
Oct 29, 2018 · Trump Sending 5,200 Troops to the Border in an Election-Season Response to Migrants. Image. President Trump will send 5,200 more troops south as thousands of Central American migrants journey north.

That was just a political stunt to try to drum up votes. Are there troops along all the border? Are the troops that were originally sent still there?
/---/ A stunt? Because you say so? And yes, they are still there including the AC of Engineers.

I've been retired from the military since 2002, so you'd have to go ask some of the troops that were sent there.

I've been retired from the military since 2002, so you'd have to go ask some of the troops that were sent there.
So iow you have no idea what you are talking about.

So iow you have no idea what you are talking about.

Actually, yeah, I do. We were briefed on how to handle contacts if we encountered them, before we were sent into a combat zone.

What's He waiting for?

Claims the moron who voted for the most corrupt candidate ever.

i don't know BSailor , i saw how you guys handled your selves think off the coast of 'iran' before you sailors accepted snacks from 'ahamadinijad' . And I just see weakness in some of the current USA Military and 'in my opinion' this disarming episode is another instance of Weakness by USA Military BSailor .

i don't know BSailor , i saw how you guys handled your selves think off the coast of 'iran' before you sailors accepted snacks from 'ahamadinijad' . And I just see weakness in some of the current USA Military and 'in my opinion' this disarming episode is another instance of Weakness by USA Military BSailor .

It's not the soldiers, sailors, airmen, or marines. It is their leadership who has created a culture of fear, especially with regards to any "incident" occurring on an international level. Everybody is so scared for their jobs, and bad media that they will default to whatever position that will appease and acquiesce. This is OUR fault for allowing the PC media and politicians to run the show.

Trump needs to step up and change the culture.

---------------------------- you don't know what the CURRENT ROE are either BS'er . But BusyBee just talks while providing no links . I guess that she thinks that she is in the know BS'er .

It's not the soldiers, sailors, airmen, or marines. It is their leadership who has created a culture of fear, especially with regards to any "incident" occurring on an international level. Everybody is so scared for their jobs, and bad media that they will default to whatever position that will appease and acquiesce. This is OUR fault for allowing the PC media and politicians to run the show.

Trump needs to step up and change the culture.
------------------------ maybe , could be . And thats part of my reason for hating what i see happening to 'Navy Seal' Galagher that is being hounded because he did his job in the war zone as he killed that terrorist Pilot .

------------------------------- and in this disarming case they respond like 'puzzys' BS'er .

As far as I'm concerned it's time to conquer central America, establish a border with Columbia that will be a lot easier to police, and eliminate a lot of our problems.

You need a geography lesson, and quickly!
Central America does not Border Columbia/Panama?

Please educate me.

Why would a wall on Columbia's border keep them from coming to the US, dumbass?

Do you not know which direction you travel from Central America to get to Mexico? Hint: It isn't south to Columbia.

What's He waiting for?

The troops are already there dumbass!

Two of my employees that are National Guardsmen are on the border right now!

What's He waiting for?

Two of my employees that are National Guardsmen are there now.

Forum List

Back