Trump to send armed troops to border after incident with Mexican soldiers

the commander-in-chief tweeted.

Leave it to the super patriotic american clown-in-chief to make a mountain out of a molehill turning a common occurence that has been happening for the last 200 years, US and Mexican security agents mistakenly entering each other's territory into an international incident.

American Soldiers being detained by
Foreign military on American soil?
No problem you say? But you lose your shit over Russian Hackers?

Move to Mexico you festering nose picking!

Jo

This additional info also comes from depotoo's link:

U.S. Army soldiers who were conducting border support operations in an unmarked (Customs and Border Protection) vehicle near the southwest border in the vicinity of Clint, Texas.

UNMARKED VEHICLE

Officials said that the US soldiers allowed the weapon to be taken "in an attempt to de-escalate a potential volatile situation."

"Throughout the incident, the US soldiers followed all established procedures and protocols," Northern Command said.

ALL ESTABLISHED PROCEDURES AND PROTOCOLS

"An inquiry by (Customs and Border Patrol) and (the Department of Defense) revealed that the Mexican military members believed that the US Army soldiers were south of the border," Northern Command said while adding that the US troops were north of the border.

Armed Mexican troops question American soldiers on US side of border

I can't understand why depotoo was still outraged after reading this.

Last edited:
As for pointing guns to US soldiers... that's an area used by smugglers coming from Mexico with drugs and from the US carrying assault weapons...

Do you want officers to aproach strangers holding a bouquet of flowers?

Apparently the U.S. troops who were bushwacked by those Mexican soldiers were only carrying sidearms.

"Following an incident involving a pair of lightly armed U.S. soldiers and a squad of more heavily-armed Mexican troops in Texas earlier this month, POTUS Donald Trump announced Wednesday that in the future, American soldiers will also carry additional arms.

In addition, the president opined that perhaps the Mexican troops were not really interested in securing their country’s border as they were assisting a drug cartel.

“Mexico’s Soldiers recently pulled guns on our National Guard Soldiers, probably as a diversionary tactic for drug smugglers on the Border. Better not happen again! We are now sending ARMED SOLDIERS to the Border. Mexico is not doing nearly enough in apprehending & returning!” the commander-in-chief tweeted."

Escalation: Trump to send ARMED U.S. troops to border after incident with Mexican soldiers
I thought we had troops on the border.

This additional info also comes from depotoo link:

U.S. Army soldiers who were conducting border support operations in an unmarked (Customs and Border Protection) vehicle near the southwest border in the vicinity of Clint, Texas.

UNMARKED VEHICLE

Officials said that the US soldiers allowed the weapon to be taken "in an attempt to de-escalate a potential volatile situation."

"Throughout the incident, the US soldiers followed all established procedures and protocols," Northern Command said.

"An inquiry by (Customs and Border Patrol) and (the Department of Defense) revealed that the Mexican military members believed that the US Army soldiers were south of the border," Northern Command said while adding that the US troops were north of the border.

---------------------- probably , mostly because its BS and exceuse making 'Jose' . American Military should Never be disarmed by Your 'mexican' military Jose .

Apparently the U.S. troops who were bushwacked by those Mexican soldiers were only carrying sidearms.

"Following an incident involving a pair of lightly armed U.S. soldiers and a squad of more heavily-armed Mexican troops in Texas earlier this month, POTUS Donald Trump announced Wednesday that in the future, American soldiers will also carry additional arms.

In addition, the president opined that perhaps the Mexican troops were not really interested in securing their country’s border as they were assisting a drug cartel.

“Mexico’s Soldiers recently pulled guns on our National Guard Soldiers, probably as a diversionary tactic for drug smugglers on the Border. Better not happen again! We are now sending ARMED SOLDIERS to the Border. Mexico is not doing nearly enough in apprehending & returning!” the commander-in-chief tweeted."

Escalation: Trump to send ARMED U.S. troops to border after incident with Mexican soldiers
I thought we had troops on the border.
--------------------- Yeah NEW STYLE Volunteer military '' being all they can be and staying SAFE '' Bode .

Last edited:
Finally a President that stands up to foreign invaders. Light up their asses next time.
How has he stood up? Has the wall been built? No. Has Mexico paid for it? No. Has he shut the border down? No.
------------------------ Your silly questions are not the issue . The only issue is USA Military allowing themselves to be Disarmed Bode !!

So you are in favor of Mexican troops crossing onto American soil and disarming Americans? Got it! You are an asswipe!

I would mention that it was a simple mistake caused by the fence not being on the actual border, but you already know that, and seem to enjoy being an idiot.

Everything to you idiots is a simple mistake. They took our military out of there vehicle at gun point. Misunderstanding my ass. Until you serve, don’t talk shit about what you don’t know. Ask the two shoulders what they thought. Have a gun stuck in your face and the pussy liberal you are would shit your pants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're funny. Nuts, but funny.

You're stupid, ignorant, and a complete political whore, but you also happen to be wrong.

The border is well known to the soldiers of both sides. It is known that the Mexican military aids the drug cartels. Next time one of these assholes points a weapon at one of our soldiers he should be dropped where he stands.

Keep up the good work. If you can't be right, at least you can continue to be a monumental ass, as usual.

Oh, I could never match up to your level. I don't even try. I believe your name is Incontinentia Buttocks. Am I right? But, back to the OP, the border is well known, and even if a riverbed is dry it is still obviously a RIVER BED!
1.jpg

UNMARKED VEHICLE

Unmarked vehicle. ..

Well.....that I do not Understand.
Seems counter productive to me.

Jo

UNMARKED VEHICLE

Again, the stupid Mexicans do not know where the damn border is? They need to get that shit right before they start acosting Americans on American soil.

So you are in favor of Mexican troops crossing onto American soil and disarming Americans? Got it! You are an asswipe!

I would mention that it was a simple mistake caused by the fence not being on the actual border, but you already know that, and seem to enjoy being an idiot.

Everything to you idiots is a simple mistake. They took our military out of there vehicle at gun point. Misunderstanding my ass. Until you serve, don’t talk shit about what you don’t know. Ask the two shoulders what they thought. Have a gun stuck in your face and the pussy liberal you are would shit your pants.

You're funny. Nuts, but funny.

You're stupid, ignorant, and a complete political whore, but you also happen to be wrong.

The border is well known to the soldiers of both sides. It is known that the Mexican military aids the drug cartels. Next time one of these assholes points a weapon at one of our soldiers he should be dropped where he stands.

Keep up the good work. If you can't be right, at least you can continue to be a monumental ass, as usual.

Everything you have said is liberal bullshit with no proof. I’d rather be an ass the a pussy liberal piece of shit like you. Remember when the ass is on the move there is no stopping it. If I were you I would cut my losses and move on. Every liberal says the same stupid shit you do. You and Denard must be very close. You both spew the same bullshit. I have been called worse on the street but that’s ok. I like when people talk shit, it’s fun to make them think twice about saying it again.

UNMARKED VEHICLE

So you're saying mexicans are stupid...got it.

And whether or not the vehicle was marked or not has nothing to do with it. They were in America,they could have been in a fuken school bus or any other vehicle.
On top of that once those soldiers stepped out of the vehicle it should have been clear who they were even to stupid mexicans.

Finally a President that stands up to foreign invaders. Light up their asses next time.

He's had two plus years to send the troops in yet nothing has happended?

What's He waiting for?

Something tells me you people have been hornswoggled by a carnival barker. The joke's on you!

He's had two plus years to send the troops in yet nothing has happended?

What's He waiting for?

Something tells me you people have been hornswoggled by a carnival barker. The joke's on you!
/----/ "He's had two plus years to send the troops in yet nothing has happended"
Try and keep up with the news, Spanky. He sent troops last year.
Trump Sending 5,200 Troops to the Border in an Election ...
Trump Sending 5,200 Troops to the Border in an Election-Season Response to Migrants
Oct 29, 2018 · Trump Sending 5,200 Troops to the Border in an Election-Season Response to Migrants. Image. President Trump will send 5,200 more troops south as thousands of Central American migrants journey north.

Really? Trump is wanting a war with Mexico? Really? The man is more nuts than I thought.

--------------------------------- to me the issue is the Disarming of American Troops by 'mex' military Bulldog and Busybee .

The Defense Department agrees with Mexico not Trump. Trump is a liar.

More liberal bullshit. Go sell your lies somewhere else. Story came out before Trump said a word.

UNMARKED VEHICLE

The Mexicans and Americans talked about it, straightened it out and everyone went on their way.

Forum List

Back