Trump to send armed troops to border after incident with Mexican soldiers

the commander-in-chief tweeted.

Leave it to the super patriotic american clown-in-chief to make a mountain out of a molehill turning a common occurence that has been happening for the last 200 years, US and Mexican security agents mistakenly entering each other's territory into an international incident.

That’s right maybe next time they’ll stay the fuck in their own territory. Crooked motherfuckers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the commander-in-chief tweeted.

Leave it to the super patriotic american clown-in-chief to make a mountain out of a molehill turning a common occurence that has been happening for the last 200 years, US and Mexican security agents mistakenly entering each other's territory into an international incident.

How do you mistakenly cross a fucking river, dumbass?

Dont know what couch your referring to but I can only assume they are under ........@#$

27168.jpg

Originally posted by Admiral Rockwell

This is from the link provided above by the conservative poster depotoo:

The encounter took place south of the border fence in the area but north of the Rio Grande, the officials said.

However, the officials said the river in that area consists of brush-filled and dried-out riverbed, making it "very easy" for people to be confused as to what side of the border they are on.

Really? Trump is wanting a war with Mexico? Really? The man is more nuts than I thought.
So you are in favor of Mexican troops crossing onto American soil and disarming Americans? Got it! You are an asswipe!

I would mention that it was a simple mistake caused by the fence not being on the actual border, but you already know that, and seem to enjoy being an idiot.

Hey, dumbass! What fence?

The Mexicans were on OUR side of the Rio Grande!

Texas has no land border with Mexico you geographical imbecile! New Mexico, Arizona and California do, but not Texas.

The encounter took place south of the border fence in the area but north of the Rio Grande, the officials said.

However, the officials said the river in that area consists of brush-filled and dried-out riverbed, making it "very easy" for people to be confused as to what side of the border they are on.

The river doesn't exist? Bullshit!

Whoever wrote that is mentally retarded.

Learn GPS before you get your ass lit up. Trump era [emoji631]

Really? Trump is wanting a war with Mexico? Really? The man is more nuts than I thought.
So you are in favor of Mexican troops crossing onto American soil and disarming Americans? Got it! You are an asswipe!

I would mention that it was a simple mistake caused by the fence not being on the actual border, but you already know that, and seem to enjoy being an idiot.

Everything to you idiots is a simple mistake. They took our military out of there vehicle at gun point. Misunderstanding my ass. Until you serve, don’t talk shit about what you don’t know. Ask the two shoulders what they thought. Have a gun stuck in your face and the pussy liberal you are would shit your pants.

You're funny. Nuts, but funny.

You're stupid, ignorant, and a complete political whore, but you also happen to be wrong.

The border is well known to the soldiers of both sides. It is known that the Mexican military aids the drug cartels. Next time one of these assholes points a weapon at one of our soldiers he should be dropped where he stands.

Everything to you idiots is a simple mistake. They took our military out of there vehicle at gun point. Misunderstanding my ass. Until you serve, don’t talk shit about what you don’t know. Ask the two shoulders what they thought. Have a gun stuck in your face and the pussy liberal you are would shit your pants.

You're funny. Nuts, but funny.

You're stupid, ignorant, and a complete political whore, but you also happen to be wrong.

The border is well known to the soldiers of both sides. It is known that the Mexican military aids the drug cartels. Next time one of these assholes points a weapon at one of our soldiers he should be dropped where he stands.

Keep up the good work. If you can't be right, at least you can continue to be a monumental ass, as usual.

We should have platoons with minimum armament of Ma Deuces on Humvees in addition to well armed infantry. I agree with Trump, this Mexican military unit was probably running interference for a drug cartel. We should have been detaining and disarming THEM.
Just “light them up” first and ask questions later huh? Fkn idiot

Somehow we're losing sight of a few simple facts:
  1. Mexico is supposed to be our friend. Not only do we send a lot of aid their way but we help drive their economy.
  2. Our guys were still on US Territory minding their own business.
  3. Mexican Federales drew on OUR guys, not the other way around.
  4. It's up to THEM to know where their land ends, not us.
  5. It's up to THEM to control their own people, not us.

Lol....progressives want to hold parades down there and pass out Blimpie Subs and Cokes to the caravan people.

Sooner or later there will most definitely be an "incident" down there.....will go massively viral on YouTube. The invaders are gonna have to think loooooong and hard whether crossing illegally is worth it?:abgg2q.jpg:

Finally a President that stands up to foreign invaders. Light up their asses next time.
You sir are one stupid motherfucker

The level of utter stupidity represented on this forum is truly baffling

Not he’s a true Patriot [emoji631]

You wouldn’t know Patriotism is it punched you in the face. You are anal cancer of America.

We should have platoons with minimum armament of Ma Deuces on Humvees in addition to well armed infantry. I agree with Trump, this Mexican military unit was probably running interference for a drug cartel. We should have been detaining and disarming THEM.
Just “light them up” first and ask questions later huh? Fkn idiot

Yes you beta soy boy

Lol....progressives want to hold parades down there and pass out Blimpie Subs and Cokes to the caravan people.

Sooner or later there will most definitely be an "incident" down there.....will go massively viral on YouTube. The invaders are gonna have to think loooooong and hard whether crossing illegally is worth it?:abgg2q.jpg:

But when we send all of them to these “sanctuary cities” they start back pedaling the hypothetical maggots.

Forum List

Back