Trump to send armed troops to border after incident with Mexican soldiers

---------------------- i see no links to info and besides that , i don't care what the 'defense department' think as they are still full of old 'mrobama; people and 'bush' people . Besides that , its MY opinion that the problem with this event is that USA Military ALLOWED themselves to be disarmed BusyBee .

You know, before casting stones at these people, it would help to know what they were told was the ROE. If you don't know what they were told were the ROE's, then you have no place to speak. (ROE's are Rules Of Engagement, which is how the military is to respond when confronted).
Tell us what they are mr know nothing.

I've been retired from the military since 2002, so you'd have to go ask some of the troops that were sent there.
So iow you have no idea what you are talking about.

Actually, yeah, I do. We were briefed on how to handle contacts if we encountered them, before we were sent into a combat zone.

The closest you ever were to a combat zone was when your boyfriend farted and you were fighting for air!

Why would a wall on Columbia's border keep them from coming to the US, dumbass?

Do you not know which direction you travel from Central America to get to Mexico? Hint: It isn't south to Columbia.

I'm talking about conquering Central America dumbfuck, then building a smaller wall. Then we don't have "illegals" from the state of Guatemala, they are now citizens moving to commiefornia to pick lettuce.

My geography knowledge is fine, you're reading comprehension may need work.

Apparently the U.S. troops who were bushwacked by those Mexican soldiers were only carrying sidearms.

"Following an incident involving a pair of lightly armed U.S. soldiers and a squad of more heavily-armed Mexican troops in Texas earlier this month, POTUS Donald Trump announced Wednesday that in the future, American soldiers will also carry additional arms.

In addition, the president opined that perhaps the Mexican troops were not really interested in securing their country’s border as they were assisting a drug cartel.

“Mexico’s Soldiers recently pulled guns on our National Guard Soldiers, probably as a diversionary tactic for drug smugglers on the Border. Better not happen again! We are now sending ARMED SOLDIERS to the Border. Mexico is not doing nearly enough in apprehending & returning!” the commander-in-chief tweeted."

Escalation: Trump to send ARMED U.S. troops to border after incident with Mexican soldiers

Theater for Cult45.

Why would a wall on Columbia's border keep them from coming to the US, dumbass?

Do you not know which direction you travel from Central America to get to Mexico? Hint: It isn't south to Columbia.

I'm talking about conquering Central America dumbfuck, then building a smaller wall. Then we don't have "illegals" from the state of Guatemala, they are now citizens moving to commiefornia to pick lettuce.

That's not what you said, is it?

That's not what you said, is it?

I do believe that's exactly what I said...

As far as I'm concerned it's time to conquer central America, establish a border with Columbia that will be a lot easier to police, and eliminate a lot of our problems.

I'm pretty sure a rational person would conclude (that I was joking regardless) that the solution was to invade the entire continent from south of Texas, into Mexico, Guatemala, San Salvador, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Honduras and Panama.

Now I will admit that I'm not 100% on geography, there may be other countries I forgot, but I know that Central America contains these countries, ending at the Panamanian/Colombian border.

Again... Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
American soldiers at the border followed the rules

So Mexican soldiers took one of their pistols and put it in the Border Patrol vehicle they were driving.

As Newsweek reported it, one of the Mexican troops removed the sidearm carried by one of the Americans — and placed the weapon in the CBP vehicle.

U.S. Northern Command issued a statement, saying that “after a brief discussion between the soldiers from the two nations, the Mexican military members departed the area. The U.S. soldiers immediately contacted CBP, who responded quickly. Throughout the incident, the U.S. soldiers followed all established procedures and protocols.”

According to the Rules of Engagement, the US soldiers did exactly as they were told to do!

From American Military at Border Near Clint, Texas, Followed All Proper Protocols, Period

Forum List

Back