Trump thanks supporters gathered outside hospital: 'I'm about to make a little surprise visit''

CNN is really losing their minds on this one. I wouldn't want to be around them wearing a MAGA hat if they are within vicinity of a weapon.

They are sensing that Trump is going to say "look, we have the tools to defeat this in short order, I'm living proof at age 74 and a couple of Big Macs over my ideal weight. ALL Americans need access to these, even before a vaccine".

It will also make them look clearly for what they are, supporters of fear mongering. Treating the virus as an automatic death sentence as a generation lose their dreams, some lose schooling and their lifelihoods, life investments.

For what purpose? For political gain. Plain and simple. It's disgusting.

Yes I agree this is what he should do, he can also if he feels like it have Remote Rallies, whatever he feels like, take it easy but The Donald being a Showman would say also The Show Must Go On ie. The Campaign Must Go On.

That's it. He said he learned a lot about the virus, and that may change his strategy a bit. Even though his case wasn't serious, he's still dealing with experimental drugs, and his body has still been through an ordeal. You have to take it easy even if you are feeling well for a full recovery.
That's nonsense. Trump has just set another example for us. We can beat this.
The attitude that the media claims is fake.
Trump has always taken COVID-19 seriously.......and he is the only person in Washington that has lifted a finger to address it.

Gets out of his hospital bed to be driven by his waving cult, then returns to his room = pure narcissism at work. Needs to have his ego fed, which is why two years into his term he was still holding campaign rallies, he needs the cheers. A lot authoritarian leaders were/are like that..Mussolini, Idi Amin, Chavez, Kim Jung Un just to name a few.

Gets out of his hospital bed to be driven by his waving cult, then returns to his room = pure narcissism at work. Needs to have his ego fed, which is why two years into his term he was still holding campaign rallies, he needs the cheers. A lot authoritarian leaders were/are like that..Mussolini, Idi Amin, Chavez, Kim Jung Un just to name a few.

His ego was fed by people showing up. He just wanted to say thank you, something you on the left would never think of doing.

His ego was fed by people showing up. He just wanted to say thank you, something you on the left would never think of doing.
Ya right, he could have tweeted thank you but it's not the same as seeing his cult wave at him.

Trump decides to go out and send his wishes to those showing a love for America First. Never slowing down even when impacted by a potentially lethal pandemic. If anyone gets the video, feel free to add it.

Oh, in case anybody needed to be reminded of my position, F the Communist Party of China.

I found a short clip, there is a longer one 25 min, but I don't want to watch that long.

Trump thanks supporters gathered outside hospital: 'I'm about to make a little surprise visit''

President Trump tweeted out a video of himself at Walter Reed Medical Center on Sunday where he said he's learned a lot about the novel coronavirus and promised his supporters gathered out side the hospital "a little surprise."

"We're going to pay a little surprise to some of the great patriots that we have," Trump said. "They've been out there for a long time and they've got Trump flags and they love our country so I'm not telling anybody but you but I'm about to make a little surprise visit."

Shortly after sending out his tweet, the president made his surprise apperance when he drove by and waved at the groups of supporters gathered outside the hospital in Maryland.

Earlier in the day, the president offered his thanks to the supporters for rallying outsisde Walter Reed, where he is battling a case of the novel coronavirus.

"I really appreciate all of the fans and supporters outside of the hospital," the president tweeted Sunday. "The fact is, they really love our Country and are seeing how we are MAKING IT GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!"

He's a fake. Another case of him attempting to ride on other peoples glory. I called it right on the button. He never had Covid. Not Covid 19, not even Covid 1 or 2. He noticed that his rating were bargain basement. This is his October Surprise he scheduled 2 months ago. Unless you didn't care, you don't get over Covid 19 in a couple of days. You are out of action for a couple of weeks at the least. Now, if he were 19, he may have had a mild case and have gone though most of those 2 weeks outside the hospital but he's 74. That means he's out for at least 2 weeks. And that is if he's not Obese, which he is. Or he doesn't have any other medical problems which he probably does like every other 74 year old no matter how healthy they seem.

You want to make America suck less, stop believing anything this Huckster says.

Is that what you're telling yourself to deal with the disappointment?

What can I say. I predicted this yesterday. I would say that Rump didn't let me down except he's let us ALL down once again. No free ride on this one.

But he learneded his lesson....

Hucksters just go out and find new people to con. Or keep conning those that actually have bought into the con in this case. He was being trounced in the Polls after the Debate (rightfully so) and had to do something fast. So he fabricates this Covid 19 scare that proves to be false. It brought him up in the polls. Now that it's proven false, it's time to go back to the dumpster.

I love the smell of liberal desperation in the morning. Smells like...victory.

View attachment 397176
View attachment 397177#
View attachment 397179
View attachment 397180

That's nice. But now that it's know he never had Covid 19 I wonder if there are any of those 100 that feel foolish now. Or betrayed? Probably not. Cult45 never does. They guy into the Hucksters Con.

Y'know, you just saying things isn't proof they're true.

I'll give you a moment to come to grips with that harsh reality. Then I'll start laughing at you again.

Why do you claim Trump is like leftist heroes?

Trump decides to go out and send his wishes to those showing a love for America First. Never slowing down even when impacted by a potentially lethal pandemic. If anyone gets the video, feel free to add it.

Oh, in case anybody needed to be reminded of my position, F the Communist Party of China.

I found a short clip, there is a longer one 25 min, but I don't want to watch that long.

President Trump tweeted out a video of himself at Walter Reed Medical Center on Sunday where he said he's learned a lot about the novel coronavirus and promised his supporters gathered out side the hospital "a little surprise."

"We're going to pay a little surprise to some of the great patriots that we have," Trump said. "They've been out there for a long time and they've got Trump flags and they love our country so I'm not telling anybody but you but I'm about to make a little surprise visit."

Shortly after sending out his tweet, the president made his surprise apperance when he drove by and waved at the groups of supporters gathered outside the hospital in Maryland.

Earlier in the day, the president offered his thanks to the supporters for rallying outsisde Walter Reed, where he is battling a case of the novel coronavirus.

"I really appreciate all of the fans and supporters outside of the hospital," the president tweeted Sunday. "The fact is, they really love our Country and are seeing how we are MAKING IT GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!"

He's a fake. Another case of him attempting to ride on other peoples glory. I called it right on the button. He never had Covid. Not Covid 19, not even Covid 1 or 2. He noticed that his rating were bargain basement. This is his October Surprise he scheduled 2 months ago. Unless you didn't care, you don't get over Covid 19 in a couple of days. You are out of action for a couple of weeks at the least. Now, if he were 19, he may have had a mild case and have gone though most of those 2 weeks outside the hospital but he's 74. That means he's out for at least 2 weeks. And that is if he's not Obese, which he is. Or he doesn't have any other medical problems which he probably does like every other 74 year old no matter how healthy they seem.

What can I say. I predicted this yesterday. I would say that Rump didn't let me down except he's let us ALL down once again. No free ride on this one.

Hucksters just go out and find new people to con. Or keep conning those that actually have bought into the con in this case. He was being trounced in the Polls after the Debate (rightfully so) and had to do something fast. So he fabricates this Covid 19 scare that proves to be false. It brought him up in the polls. Now that it's proven false, it's time to go back to the dumpster.

View attachment 397176
View attachment 397177#
View attachment 397179
View attachment 397180

That's nice. But now that it's know he never had Covid 19 I wonder if there are any of those 100 that feel foolish now. Or betrayed? Probably not. Cult45 never does. They guy into the Hucksters Con.

I'll give you a moment to come to grips with that harsh reality. Then I'll start laughing at you again.

Considering it's Rump, we don't really know what the truth is. It could be true or just another Huckster Con Job. That's why he's down 14 points as of this morning. Sorry, but there just isn't enough wiggle room for margin of error to make up for that. What's that I smell? Desperation. Are you tired of winning yet?

View attachment 397176
View attachment 397177#
View attachment 397179
View attachment 397180

Considering it's Rump, we don't really know what the truth is. It could be true or just another Huckster Con Job. That's why he's down 14 points as of this morning. Sorry, but there just isn't enough wiggle room for margin of error to make up for that. What's that I smell? Desperation. Are you tired of winning yet?

It's magical thinking, isn't it? I mean, something makes you believe those asinine polls. You like the predetermined answer, so it MUST be an accurate representation of reality!

How did those polls work out for Hillary?

View attachment 397176
View attachment 397177#
View attachment 397179
View attachment 397180

It's magical thinking, isn't it? I mean, something makes you believe those asinine polls. You like the predetermined answer, so it MUST be an accurate representation of reality!

It isn't 2016, Hillary isn't running and Rump is hated worse than Hillary. You may love him and I imagine there were those that equally loved Hillary but mostly, Hillary was hated by the masses as is Rump. We are slowly going back to sanity.

View attachment 397176
View attachment 397177#
View attachment 397179
View attachment 397180

It isn't 2016, Hillary isn't running and Rump is hated worse than Hillary. You may love him and I imagine there were those that equally loved Hillary but mostly, Hillary was hated by the masses as is Rump. We are slowly going back to sanity.

Yeah. Magical thinking.

View attachment 397176
View attachment 397177#
View attachment 397179
View attachment 397180

Yeah. Magical thinking.

We could use a little Good Magic for a change. We about had it with the bad Voodoo.

We could use a little Good Magic for a change. We about had it with the bad Voodoo.
We'll have GM when we rid ourselves of Pelosi, Schumer, and drive a stake through the heart of Antifa. Maybe Hillary will get Covid and become room temperature....

So much for the Cult45' showing any class.
Meanwhile you TDSer's wished Trump died of Covid. Spare me your fake morality

Tell me, skippy, do I have TDS? I don't wish ANY President dead. Even a POS like Rump. It's not good for America and never has been.

But you had to go and use those 3 letters instead of expressing with words. Words are a wonderful thing just like a mind is a terrible thing to waste and yours is wasted.

So, Johnny, what has he won. Well, Monty, behind door number 3 is an all expense trip up Rumps
Rump with all he can eat.

DISCLAIMER: No Major Demons were harmed in presentation of this award because they say that Rump and his Cult45 followers gives Evil a bad name.

1602195185717.jpeg

View attachment 397176
View attachment 397177#
View attachment 397179
View attachment 397180

Yeah. Magical thinking.

Magic don't real. And it's not a basis for rational thinking. But you're not interested in that anyway.

Tell me, skippy, do I have TDS? I don't wish ANY President dead. Even a POS like Rump. It's not good for America and never has been.

But you had to go and use those 3 letters instead of expressing with words. Words are a wonderful thing just like a mind is a terrible thing to waste and yours is wasted.

So, Johnny, what has he won. Well, Monty, behind door number 3 is an all expense trip up Rumps

DISCLAIMER: No Major Demons were harmed in presentation of this award because they say that Rump and his Cult45 followers gives Evil a bad name.

View attachment 398843
If you don't want "TDS" aimed at you, tone down the "cult" talk, Skippy.

View attachment 398843
If you don't want "TDS" aimed at you, tone down the "cult" talk, Skippy.

I think it's hilarious that you can't express yourself any other way. And sorry, the daily award has already been issued. But nice try, skippy. Try harder in the Morning.

Forum List

Back