Trump thanks supporters gathered outside hospital: 'I'm about to make a little surprise visit''

Trump decides to go out and send his wishes to those showing a love for America First. Never slowing down even when impacted by a potentially lethal pandemic. If anyone gets the video, feel free to add it.

Oh, in case anybody needed to be reminded of my position, F the Communist Party of China.

I found a short clip, there is a longer one 25 min, but I don't want to watch that long.

Trump thanks supporters gathered outside hospital: 'I'm about to make a little surprise visit''

President Trump tweeted out a video of himself at Walter Reed Medical Center on Sunday where he said he's learned a lot about the novel coronavirus and promised his supporters gathered out side the hospital "a little surprise."

"We're going to pay a little surprise to some of the great patriots that we have," Trump said. "They've been out there for a long time and they've got Trump flags and they love our country so I'm not telling anybody but you but I'm about to make a little surprise visit."

Shortly after sending out his tweet, the president made his surprise apperance when he drove by and waved at the groups of supporters gathered outside the hospital in Maryland.

Earlier in the day, the president offered his thanks to the supporters for rallying outsisde Walter Reed, where he is battling a case of the novel coronavirus.

"I really appreciate all of the fans and supporters outside of the hospital," the president tweeted Sunday. "The fact is, they really love our Country and are seeing how we are MAKING IT GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!"

He's a fake. Another case of him attempting to ride on other peoples glory. I called it right on the button. He never had Covid. Not Covid 19, not even Covid 1 or 2. He noticed that his rating were bargain basement. This is his October Surprise he scheduled 2 months ago. Unless you didn't care, you don't get over Covid 19 in a couple of days. You are out of action for a couple of weeks at the least. Now, if he were 19, he may have had a mild case and have gone though most of those 2 weeks outside the hospital but he's 74. That means he's out for at least 2 weeks. And that is if he's not Obese, which he is. Or he doesn't have any other medical problems which he probably does like every other 74 year old no matter how healthy they seem.

You want to make America suck less, stop believing anything this Huckster says.

Is that what you're telling yourself to deal with the disappointment?

What can I say. I predicted this yesterday. I would say that Rump didn't let me down except he's let us ALL down once again. No free ride on this one.

But he learneded his lesson....

Hucksters just go out and find new people to con. Or keep conning those that actually have bought into the con in this case. He was being trounced in the Polls after the Debate (rightfully so) and had to do something fast. So he fabricates this Covid 19 scare that proves to be false. It brought him up in the polls. Now that it's proven false, it's time to go back to the dumpster.

I love the smell of liberal desperation in the morning. Smells like...victory.

View attachment 397176
View attachment 397177#
View attachment 397179
View attachment 397180

That's nice. But now that it's know he never had Covid 19 I wonder if there are any of those 100 that feel foolish now. Or betrayed? Probably not. Cult45 never does. They guy into the Hucksters Con.

Y'know, you just saying things isn't proof they're true.

I'll give you a moment to come to grips with that harsh reality. Then I'll start laughing at you again.

Considering it's Rump, we don't really know what the truth is. It could be true or just another Huckster Con Job. That's why he's down 14 points as of this morning. Sorry, but there just isn't enough wiggle room for margin of error to make up for that. What's that I smell? Desperation. Are you tired of winning yet?

It's magical thinking, isn't it? I mean, something makes you believe those asinine polls. You like the predetermined answer, so it MUST be an accurate representation of reality!

How did those polls work out for Hillary?

It isn't 2016, Hillary isn't running and Rump is hated worse than Hillary. You may love him and I imagine there were those that equally loved Hillary but mostly, Hillary was hated by the masses as is Rump. We are slowly going back to sanity.

Donald Trump is hated by people who allow themselves to be manipulated by Democrat disinformation. That is a minority of the country's population.

So much for the Cult45' showing any class.
Meanwhile you TDSer's wished Trump died of Covid. Spare me your fake morality

Tell me, skippy, do I have TDS? I don't wish ANY President dead. Even a POS like Rump. It's not good for America and never has been.

But you had to go and use those 3 letters instead of expressing with words. Words are a wonderful thing just like a mind is a terrible thing to waste and yours is wasted.

So, Johnny, what has he won. Well, Monty, behind door number 3 is an all expense trip up Rumps
Rump with all he can eat.

DISCLAIMER: No Major Demons were harmed in presentation of this award because they say that Rump and his Cult45 followers gives Evil a bad name.

View attachment 398843
If you don't want "TDS" aimed at you, tone down the "cult" talk, Skippy.

I think it's hilarious that you can't express yourself any other way. And sorry, the daily award has already been issued. But nice try, skippy. Try harder in the Morning.
You might want to read my post again. This time, read what I actually wrote, instead of what your magical thinking tells you I wrote.

I was pointing out your hypocrisy, numbnuts. You get all outraged when someone says you're deranged, but then call others cultists.

But it's asking an awful lot to have leftists follow the same standards they set for everyone else.

Tell me, skippy, do I have TDS? I don't wish ANY President dead. Even a POS like Rump. It's not good for America and never has been.

But you had to go and use those 3 letters instead of expressing with words. Words are a wonderful thing just like a mind is a terrible thing to waste and yours is wasted.

So, Johnny, what has he won. Well, Monty, behind door number 3 is an all expense trip up Rumps

DISCLAIMER: No Major Demons were harmed in presentation of this award because they say that Rump and his Cult45 followers gives Evil a bad name.

View attachment 398843

I think it's hilarious that you can't express yourself any other way. And sorry, the daily award has already been issued. But nice try, skippy. Try harder in the Morning.
You might want to read my post again. This time, read what I actually wrote, instead of what your magical thinking tells you I wrote.

I was pointing out your hypocrisy, numbnuts. You get all outraged when someone says you're deranged, but then call others cultists.

But it's asking an awful lot to have leftists follow the same standards they set for everyone else.

Then why didn't you say that in the first place. See, if contested, you can express yourself.

View attachment 398843

Then why didn't you say that in the first place. See, if contested, you can express yourself.
I never said anything different, you dolt. Your whining changed nothing.

It never does. It never will. But that never stops you from whining.

Oh, and you're still throwing out the "cult" bullshit. It's funny the way you believe you can shame people into agreeing with you. How's that working out?

This just cements it for me. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. Putting people at risk of infection for a photo op.
And his supporters gobble it up like candy. November 3rd can't get here fast enough.
Cements what for you ? Like you were going to vote for him or something ?? Rotflmbo. No one cares.

The left will never understand the loyalty of his base

The man heard in the above video saying he would die for Donald Trump. I SALUTE that American Patriot this is because you SHOULD be WILLING to die for your leader.

No Surrender. Stay Standing. Never Apologise. NEVER get on your KNEES for ANYONE or ANYTHING.

If the republican party would just somehow get that philosophy towards the left, then they would be a powerhouse that would be unstoppable. To many times they've given in or joined the leftist out of greed, thus destroying their own by exposing them to the leftist ideology whose goal is to destroy conservatism in this country. The very definition of a sell out. It is why things had gotten this far out of balance over the years, and so much abuse has taken place.

View attachment 398843

Oh, and you're still throwing out the "cult" bullshit. It's funny the way you believe you can shame people into agreeing with you. How's that working out?

My, My, what a temper tantrum. Make sure you do the Rump thing and do about 200 tweets about it.

View attachment 398843

My, My, what a temper tantrum. Make sure you do the Rump thing and do about 200 tweets about it.
Nope, still not going to agree with you. Not without head trauma.

Forum List

Back