Trump thanks supporters gathered outside hospital: 'I'm about to make a little surprise visit''

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Trump decides to go out and send his wishes to those showing a love for America First. Never slowing down even when impacted by a potentially lethal pandemic. If anyone gets the video, feel free to add it.

Oh, in case anybody needed to be reminded of my position, F the Communist Party of China.

I found a short clip, there is a longer one 25 min, but I don't want to watch that long.

Trump thanks supporters gathered outside hospital: 'I'm about to make a little surprise visit''

President Trump tweeted out a video of himself at Walter Reed Medical Center on Sunday where he said he's learned a lot about the novel coronavirus and promised his supporters gathered out side the hospital "a little surprise."

"We're going to pay a little surprise to some of the great patriots that we have," Trump said. "They've been out there for a long time and they've got Trump flags and they love our country so I'm not telling anybody but you but I'm about to make a little surprise visit."

Shortly after sending out his tweet, the president made his surprise apperance when he drove by and waved at the groups of supporters gathered outside the hospital in Maryland.

Earlier in the day, the president offered his thanks to the supporters for rallying outsisde Walter Reed, where he is battling a case of the novel coronavirus.

"I really appreciate all of the fans and supporters outside of the hospital," the president tweeted Sunday. "The fact is, they really love our Country and are seeing how we are MAKING IT GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!"

Last edited:
Trump decides to go out and send his wishes to those showing a love for America First. Never slowing down even when impacted by a potentially lethal pandemic. If anyone gets the video, feel free to add it.

Oh, in case anybody needed to be reminded of my position, F the Communist Party of China.

I found a short clip, there is a longer one 25 min, but I don't want to watch that long.

President Trump tweeted out a video of himself at Walter Reed Medical Center on Sunday where he said he's learned a lot about the novel coronavirus and promised his supporters gathered out side the hospital "a little surprise."

"We're going to pay a little surprise to some of the great patriots that we have," Trump said. "They've been out there for a long time and they've got Trump flags and they love our country so I'm not telling anybody but you but I'm about to make a little surprise visit."

Shortly after sending out his tweet, the president made his surprise apperance when he drove by and waved at the groups of supporters gathered outside the hospital in Maryland.

Earlier in the day, the president offered his thanks to the supporters for rallying outsisde Walter Reed, where he is battling a case of the novel coronavirus.

"I really appreciate all of the fans and supporters outside of the hospital," the president tweeted Sunday. "The fact is, they really love our Country and are seeing how we are MAKING IT GREATER THAN EVER BEFORE!"

Here's more footage from a Twitter Feed:

Here's more footage from a Twitter Feed:

^^^^ This:

1601849562314.png

1601849579293.png

1601849596293.png

May Our Lord continue to Bless Donald Trump and Melania Trump. Amen.

The left will never understand the loyalty of his base

And NOT just his American base, there are millions of Non-Americans who also LOVE Donald Trump, I am one, my entire family LOVE him and 99.9% of our friends also feel the SAME way.

We NEED him to win, Joe Biden and the Democrats would be a disaster for the Western World, they would push for Open Borders and probably start NEW Wars in the Middle East resulting in MORE Muh Refugees wanting to SQUAT in ONLY Western Nations.

It's wonderful to see the president healthy again, interacting with his supporters.

---Donald Trump has left Walter Reed Medical Centre....The president, wearing a mask, was then seen in the back of a slow moving black SUV, waving to the assembled crowds.---

The left will never understand the loyalty of his base

The man heard in the above video saying he would die for Donald Trump. I SALUTE that American Patriot this is because you SHOULD be WILLING to die for your leader.

No Surrender. Stay Standing. Never Apologise. NEVER get on your KNEES for ANYONE or ANYTHING.

Forum List

Back