Just got into big argument with sister - we’re done

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Our relationships is 100 percent over !
She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

I fired back saying it’s your side that is the fascist of the world
Your side that is burning and looting

She went on a rampage calling all Trump supporter “ white supremacist and racist “ Even compared us to the Nazis
I was in shock

Pun intended. . .

I can relate

(my family is huge and we have all stripes)

I was in shock

Man, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope y'all can come to some kind of resolution.

I was in shock

You made her day!!!
And shame on you for lying to your own sister!

I was in shock

The race baiters are assholes doing this to our society.

Disagreeing on policy is one thing, but when you convince half the people in the country that the other half have to be evil to disagree politically with them,

you are tearing families, communities, our whole society apart.

They are vile, evil assholes.

I was in shock

Sounds like a fine woman. She knows you better than us. ;)

So an anti-Trumper breaks up with another anti-Trumper and goes on a relationshipping binge online. When were you ever a Trump supporter? People are in divorce court voting for Biden. Whatever.

I'm not on speaking terms with either of my brothers right now.

Of course, they were racist assholes before Trump came along. Trump just enabled them.
Your brothers sound like smart people. America has gone down hill since black privilege has become reality.

Setting politics aside.
She is family, that should run far deeper than any disagreement you can come up with.
You, or her may not be around tomorrow, is your last thoughts of her or her of you going to hang
on a disagreement? It just may haunt you or her for years to come.
I know something about this scenario, it's been over 20 years and I have regrets to this day.
I've explained myself to him several times........at the cemetery.
Take it from somebody that knows, it isn't worth it.

I was in shock

Sad to hear that. You should send her an email, telling her we can agree to disagree and our love for each other will shine through this. Just have politics off the table for discussions.

I have three grandsons who are liberals. We talk about Football. They are Alabama fans and I am Ohio State. We are used to being nice despite our differences in thought.

Family Values > Nationalism

Blood is thicker than water. You two weren't raised right.

She called me and my fellow trump supporters Nazis

My Sister lives in DC and is an Avid Rump supporter. She knows I am an avid Anti-Rump supporter. Neither of us would even think of disowning each other over something like that. Rumps come and go but Sisters and Brothers are forever. If you can't understand that then you aren't much of a brother and then you probably are a Nazi.

Forum List

Back