Trump tells Republicans not to vote because elections are a fraud

Trump said Republicans will not vote. In context they won't turn out to vote if they believe the elections are still rigged for Dems. Hello it's not rocket science.
Back it up with a Trump quote. You can't since you are a liar. Case closed.

He did.

They know he said it. They are just equivocating. That's all they have left.

Just like when Rump asked them to drink a disinfectant. I had trumptards argue with me that he never said it or that he was joking.

Trump's got a point.
It's all rigged and who are ya gonna vote for anyway?

Some RINO?

Back it up with a Trump quote. You can't since you are a liar. Case closed.
You mad bro? Stop lying and you won't get called out on it. What Trump actually said vs the lying left's spin on what Trump actually said. It's not the first time the left has lied and spun and intentionally tried to be dishonest.

Trump's got a point.
It's all rigged and who are ya gonna vote for anyway?

Some RINO?
I'm so tired of voting for RINOs. It's sooo boring. If Trump can't be in the Whitehouse then why vote at all?

You mad bro? Stop lying and you won't get called out on it. What Trump actually said vs the lying left's spin on what Trump actually said. It's not the first time the left has lied and spun and intentionally tried to be dishonest.
Aww..poor trumptard. Trying to salvage its honor. :itsok:

Shut up liar here's your post, "I did accept what Trump said. Republicans should not vote." That's not what Trump said, you lied. Oh look your pants are on fire. :auiqs.jpg:
LOL. Poor trumptard. Claiming victory just so that it does not look like a moron. Stupid but cute.

I always knew trump was insane, telling his supporters not to vote ensures that Democrats will win. Keep opening your mouth to, keep revealing that you're a fool.
Can't you spot a snow job when you see it? Trump said no such thing, Democrats lie, it's what they do.

If Democrats can throw the election whenever they want, why bother to vote? Democrats will just put in power whoever they want.
Trump once again demonstrates the retarded circular logic for which he is so famous.

TRUMP: Alien spores from outer space have infested calf meat!
GIULIANI: I have 76...93...I have 227 affidavits!
RUBES: STOP THE VEAL! STOP THE VEAL! STOP THE VEAL!
TRUMP: Because of alien spores from outer space, my tard herd is going to stop eating calf meat.

He didn't say that you are lying. Typical of the left they lie and twist and spin.

"If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24."

Well you won't solve the "fraud" of 2020 so then according to Trump, Republicans won't be voting.

Seems pretty clear.

"If we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in ‘22 or ‘24."

Well you won't solve the "fraud" of 2020 so then according to Trump, Republicans won't be voting.

Seems pretty clear.
That's right, he's saying Republicans may not turn out to vote. That's entirely different from what lying left wings hacks are trying to spin. They are trying to spin this as Trump is telling people not to vote, a blatant lie.

Based on Trump's comments, I think it is incumbent on everyone to convince as many people as possible that Democrats stole the election.

If Democrats can throw the election whenever they want, why bother to vote? Democrats will just put in power whoever they want.
That's right. So don't bother to vote. That will teach the Democrats a real lesson!

Forum List

Back