Trump tells Republicans not to vote because elections are a fraud

I think 90% of Congressional Republicans would privately agree with your assessment. But they're too scared of him to quit him. Spineless turds.

They are a gaggle of cowards that's for certain.

That's right, he's saying Republicans may not turn out to vote. That's entirely different from what lying left wings hacks are trying to spin. They are trying to spin this as Trump is telling people not to vote, a blatant lie.
You just dont get it, do you. Trump just the other day told people to vote for Stacey Abrams, a democrat, rather then the re-elect the republican governor. This is what is going to happen if any other republican does not do what trump says and open up more investigations into "fraud". Trump doesnt give a fuck if every single republican loses their election. It's all about revenge or getting trump back in the WH by any means necessary. So yes, in essence trump is not so subtly telling republicans in office, you better do what i tell you or there is no chance in hell you are getting re-elected.

Interesting. Where's the actual quote from Trump, not the image that this guy posted in his Twitter. Does anyone actually have the link? I keep seeing other websites posting that same image, but I can't find anything from his pac or his own media.

You mad bro? Stop lying and you won't get called out on it. What Trump actually said vs the lying left's spin on what Trump actually said. It's not the first time the left has lied and spun and intentionally tried to be dishonest.

How many times do we need to post it dummy?

You just dont get it, do you. Trump just the other day told people to vote for Stacey Abrams, a democrat, rather then the re-elect the republican governor. This is what is going to happen if any other republican does not do what trump says and open up more investigations into "fraud". Trump doesnt give a fuck if every single republican loses their election. It's all about revenge or getting trump back in the WH by any means necessary. So yes, in essence trump is not so subtly telling republicans in office, you better do what i tell you or there is no chance in hell you are getting re-elected.
Come here :itsok:

Trump is correct, the Dems cannot be allowed to continue RIGGING elections or engaging in obvious election FRAUD and CHEATING. The GOP hacks folded like a cheap lawn chair. They don't want to deal with the issue but enough is enough. It's one thing for Dems to RIG House and Senate elections but now they have corrupted Presidential elections and that's not going to fly.

Come here :itsok:

Trump is correct, the Dems cannot be allowed to continue RIGGING elections or engaging in obvious election FRAUD and CHEATING. The GOP hacks folded like a cheap lawn chair. They don't want to deal with the issue but enough is enough. It's one thing for Dems to RIG House and Senate elections but now they have corrupted Presidential elections and that's not going to fly.

Boy he really went on a rampage yesterday! :laughing0301:

Boy he really went on a rampage yesterday! :laughing0301:

Trump is the left's Kryptonite.

OK, that's great. I'm just looking for an actual quote or statement from a Trump owned and operated media outlet. I'm not going to believe it just because a left winger posted an image on his Twitter feed. I'm just saying before I believe it, I want to see it from his own website or an official Trump affiliate/pac or a video of that coming out of his mouth.
That was the statement released byTrump.

Trump is the left's Kryptonite.

Nope - Trump is the Kryptonite that will quite literally destroy the Republican Party. Enjoy your ride in a hand basket to hell! :)

1634237331339.png

Here ya go - Nothing out of context here!

Perfect. Thanks.

So yeah, context is key here. As was already suggested, I'm pretty sure his statement was referring to that Republicans won't want to vote. I doubt he is going to suggest that if his court cases aren't wom that he wants all Republicans to not vote at all. That would be akin to him saying that he wants democrats to win.

I won't be able to convince you or anyone else of that, so I'm not going to try. I just stated my opinion, that's all.

I always knew trump was insane, telling his supporters not to vote ensures that Democrats will win. Keep opening your mouth to, keep revealing that you're a fool.
Sshhhhhhhh....

Don't say it so loud. Trump's sheep may hear you and get wise. (If that's possible. Lol...).

Forum List

Back