Trump tells Republicans not to vote because elections are a fraud

And Trump is right. He just said what we Trump supporters have said for a while.
The system is so crooked that it is not worth showing up to vote, because Democrats are going to steal the elections. Let s not vote, guys. Let's listen to Trump.

dude trump is not saying anything i have not known myself for the past 3 DECADES.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: only the braindead cant figure out that he elite put in office whop they want that we have no vote,that the eleite SELECT our presidents for us. that is why i am flabbergassted trump got in and beat the system,i dont see hoe he did it the fact he is our first real president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system.

dude trump is not saying anything i have not known myself for the past 3 DECADES.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: only the braindead cant figure out that he elite put in office whop they want that we have no vote,that the eleite SELECT our presidents for us. that is why i am flabbergassted trump got in and beat the system,i dont see hoe he did it the fact he is our first real president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system.
Thanks.

Karl laughs all the way to the bank when he feeds junk to salivating lefties and they eat it up. It's not hard these days to distract lefties from the administration they picked.

If Democrats can throw the election whenever they want, why bother to vote? Democrats will just put in power whoever they want.
I like when Trump runs his yap like this. His gullible cult is hopeless but there's still enough sane people left who can tell him to fuck off for good.

His rock is waiting for him.

Interesting. Where's the actual quote from Trump, not the image that this guy posted in his Twitter. Does anyone actually have the link? I keep seeing other websites posting that same image, but I can't find anything from his pac or his own media.

A majority of Trumpist believe our system is a fraud anyway. Hell, most Trumpers will argue we are not a “democracy.” So, Trump is just articulatIng what they believe. It is easier to agree with Trump for once than disagree. Stay home Trumpers. Listen to Trump. Voting is a waste of time.
Trump can't articulate anything. He's a jerkoff with an Aderall driven big mouth who likes to hear the sound of his voice.

What kind of idiot tells his own supporters not to vote?

I like when Trump runs his yap like this. His gullible cult is hopeless but there's still enough sane people left who can tell him to fuck off for good.

His rock is waiting for him.
Got your mask on? The Left is a group of cults. Projection fail.

Interesting. Where's the actual quote from Trump, not the image that this guy posted in his Twitter. Does anyone actually have the link? I keep seeing other websites posting that same image, but I can't find anything from his pac or his own media.
Because when Trump pulls his head out of his own ass, he'll say something different.

And Trump is right. He just said what we Trump supporters have said for a while.
The system is so crooked that it is not worth showing up to vote, because Democrats are going to steal the elections. Let s not vote, guys. Let's listen to Trump.

Totally agree. Republicans should sit all the elections out. That will "learn" the Democrats!

Go for it, Republicans. Don't Vote!!! That should be the new slogan.

Totally agree. Republicans should sit all the elections out. That will "learn" the Democrats!

Go for it, Republicans. Don't Vote!!! That should be the new slogan.
You can't accept what Trump said because you know the Republican turnout is going to shatter records in 22. You will be forced to cheat even more.

Karl laughs all the way to the bank when he feeds junk to salivating lefties and they eat it up. It's not hard these days to distract lefties from the administration they picked.
845-379-1018
You're even crazier than other Trump lovers in this board. None of them denied Trump issued this statement.

You can't accept what Trump said because you know the Republican turnout is going to shatter records in 22. You will be forced to cheat even more.
Are you able to read? I did accept what Trump said. Republicans should not vote.

Are you going to oppose your Fuhrer?

Forum List

Back